One-Shot
489 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There was one thing I couldn't achieve in my past life and it was having to use a martial art of a certain character in a fighting game 'Tekken'. His name was Bob and using his overwhelming speed, he won many fights until he was defeated because he had lack power to knock his opponent down.

Then, he got this idea that if he were to gain weight, he could use it to his advantage. At first, he was laughed at by everyone because of his body but after winning the tournament, the ridicule stopped and people instead praise him.

People thought that he was just a joke character but I was more amazed due to how he could utilize a fat body like he can.

I also joined in on some martial arts tournament as well but I couldn't become a champion due to facing opponents twice my size. And even though I have the speed, it wasn't enough to defeat my opponent and lost.

Even though I have the speed and power, with my weak defense, it wasn't enough.

But this character gave me hope and as I was about to begin my 'weight plan, I died....

*************

A year has passed and now I have reincarnated as the Duke's Son in the other world.

I didn't expect that after I died, I would be reborn into another world. But this isn't any old fantasy world, this was a world where my brother's girlfriend played at our home one time.

'Jewel Hearts' or whatever the game was, I couldn't care less but I felt disappointed that I wasn't reborn into a piggy antagonist but one of the capturable characters in the game.

Charles Hienfort

A kind and unbiased character which he was charismatic and very good-looking which is comparable to the crown prince. He is also the brother of the main antagonist of the game, Cheryl Heinfort.

Now, I couldn't care what happens I had discovered the main reason why I'm currently happy right now.

Charles has a low metabolism.

This was just recently discovered after stuffing myself with sweets one day and gain more weight which shows my results.

I was feeling ecstatic of the discovery and decided to continue until a year has passed and noticed something...

My weight was still the same.

Then, as I headed to the kitchen, I finally noticed that my family had plotted against me.

"Son, I notice that you were eating way more than usual and its bothering me. I decided to ask my butler the reason and notice that you want to get fat?"

With the glare at his face, I stood there strongly as I argue back.

"Father, if you wish to stop in my way of gaining fat, I would head out and gather my own food source if you wish." I glare back as I was serious.

He gave me another warning but I stood my ground. Then, he decided that if I was determined about my decision, he would tell me to show it by facing him in a duel.

Both of us stood on the field as he pulls out his sword while I raised both of my fist against him. He questions me why I haven't got any weapons as I straight out told him.

"I fight with my fist and my body, my limbs be my shield and head be a mace. Magic is just a temporary boost as my being a martial artist is my core."

He was outright confused to my statement as grips his sword hard, I took a deep breath as the butler begins the match.

Both of us launched from the ground as I had the advantage in speed.

Every strike of his sword, I would easily parry it. It seems that combat here is way simplified as brute strength and speed only decides the victor here.

But even though I was outclassed with power, I still had my techniques to fight against him. Looking at out battle, it would seem to be even but...

"Haah....haah..."

Despite the speed advantage, it would also be my double-edge.

My stamina was rapidly depleting as my father had used the advantage and aggressively attack me. 

"Son, the so-called weight that you so proudly call, would be your inevitable demise..."

"....Not yet....I'm not done..."

"Oh...?"

I may have taken many blows by his sword(luckily he was just using a practice sword), I was planning on winning without using 'that' move. But...

"An Opening!"

"!!"

After breaking his guard, I cover my stomach like it was hurting and jump forward using my belly as a weapon.

My father was surprised at my unique attack but then he suddenly got launched over and hit the trees behind him.

The last time he saw me was me covering my entire body with blue like color...

***************

A month has passed and the results of my daily food intake, my body becomes plumper that it was a bit impossible for me to see my legs without sitting down. My mom who was currently comforted by my father, crying at my current look.

"My baby...what had happened to my dear poor child to become...like this!!"

"I'm sorry dear. Even I couldn't stop this outcome..."

The servants felt the same as my mom when they look at me.

"T-the young master..."

"W-why?! He was just a perfect being. Why has the goddess let this happen to him?!"

"Y-young master..I'm so sorry..."

But out of everyone who was affected by my changes...

"........."

My sister who was silently sitting on the couch, currently trying to hold her tears...

From my memories in the game, she hated me due to being a perfect child and had become a villainess because of me. But after the incident where she accidentally hit me with her magic and regaining my memories, she felt that I was her responsibility.

"D-dear brother...I'll promise to be a good girl...please come back to your old self..."

'Sorry....sorry...' after finally looking at me, she burst out crying as she regretted hurting me and turning me abnormal. I couldn't blame her thought but instead thanked her since she awakened my past memories and reawaken my old desire to achieve my old dream to become like 'bob'.

"Father, you had to keep your promise of not decreasing my food and thanks for sending those 'training partners' for me. And mom, I know that you were secretly hiding some dieting potion in my food. So please stop or I might leave the house."

After noticing that their weeping went silent, I knew they were plotting something. Father who kept on sending me opponents to stop me from gaining weight and mother trying to use drugs on me, I felt that I may have turned this family upside down after reincarnating...

Well, my dream didn't come true in my past life but after reincarnating, ain't no way I'm stopping my weight plans in another world....

13