CH 7: Was it really yours?
91 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[XI]
{My new ship}

I am standing in the bridge of my new ship heading at high fucking speeds through hyperspace heading to a space station Known as the Glorious son medical station apparently it was a replacement of another space station that was destroyed in a ancient battle or somebody stole it i can't tell from the massive amount of memories im reading.

But that does not matter what does matter is the fact that there are alot of people on it and that almost all of those people are cripples or too wounded to do anything about their condition and so i can have my ship attack the station after i eat their radio dish and stuff and then take over the station before strapping meat rockets and riding off into the sunset.

"It will be great!"-Me
"Adaption complete great master so we may begin when you are willing my fabulous Overlord"-Mite Swarm 

I Had made more mites for production and adaption while i was riding inside the ship and what they had finished was the acid spitters along with the breaking down of the organics i ate which will allow me to produce other Children? Spawn? Slaves? minions yeah minions, it will allow me to work off of a template and change it up with the tools i have to make soldiers.

But the real icing on the cow was something i came up with myself, i commanded my Hollow to bring one of the patients that were being stored on the ship that i had deemed unimportant and had him droop down from the ceiling in front of me and the bound captain, in my hand forms a heart covered in legs with teeth on it and i gently place it onto his chest that it had immediately begun to burrow into.

While i was watching the effects of my new invention Turing this useless pest into a proper warrior i heard the depressed whimpering of one of the skull spines hanging from the ceiling, a command to quickly slam him into the wall shut him up long enough to marvel at my work as the fool became mighty as claws burst from his fingers and a rifle formed connected to his side and his face melted away leaving smooth skin and two eyes looking determined to do some good.

I Created about 312 more and ordered my mites to come forth and apply them to every living thing on the ship not in the bridge so they would be ready for combat by the time we got there, i also had mites that were not creating my army to exit the sides of the ship and add the new cannons to it so that when we get there we can just-

________

[Andy Tick]
{Glorious son medical station}

The day was not going well as we had received the news of an entire ship being stolen by someone and fucking off to stars unseen while it still had wounded and sick aboard it sorting through the lawsuits that had been sent was depressing enough but they are still coming from family members of the staff of the ship too i can't freaking take this mess!

**KABOOM!**
**CLANK!, BRAPP!**
"OH GOD PLEASE NO!"-Frightened Staff
**Pop Pop Pop**
"DAVE NO!, WAIT STOP!"-FS-2
"HOLD IT RIGHT- WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!"-Guard
**SHICK**
The hell is going on down there?, i got under my desk when i heard the guard get cut down by something, there was screaming and heavy footsteps all around my little closed off office and so i stilled my breathing and waited for the sound to fade, but it also sounds like something was shooting the station, pirates?

But after some time and alot of footsteps passing by and the shaking of the station by outside assault i gathered my courage and exited the room and what i saw was not welcoming at all, the floor was covered in blood and and expanding carpet of meat and the bodies were everywhere and it had only been 15 minutes.

Along with that the meat floor had latched onto the bodies of the dead and by the stars they still seem to be breathing!, i need to get out of here to the escape pods right now!, since the last pirate attack i had memorized the fastest route to them and so ignoring the meat floor patches i ran down the hall and avoided the damning stares.

I had to stop my escape to hide in a closet as a swarm of faceless marines  marched down the hall chasing some of the staff and gunning them down from behind before splitting their group to drag back the bodies back down the hall, it took another few moments before the others heard something came went down another hall before i decided to continue my run.

Just one more corridor and i will be out of here, turn here open this door here and then swipe my card, i follow all my rehearsed actions perfectly, so perfectly that i did not notice my interruption, by the faceless standing in the center of the room and i ran right into his back knocking myself on my ass as a result.

It just looked at me for a moment before its faceless cheeks bounce up and down and let out shrill laughter and lowered its rifle and blasted out my knees with a single burst  and i yelling in pain as it walked over to me and it seemed disappointed in my reaction as it stopped laughing and smacked me across the face with its rifle.

That got a yell out of me but that was not what it was after and so it fired its rifle from my foot back up to my knee and i let out a scream ands laughter and faceless smile returned and it went to do the same to my other leg as i tried to crawl away i got right up to the door before i was dragged back to it where i started and it put a shot in my leg but did not stop me from trying to get away.

"FUCK YOU!"-Me
It just shrugged at that and put a hand to where its ear would have been while leaning towards me like it could not hear me.
"GO BACK TO HELL!"-Me
That got a laugh again, so this time i pulled my knife and forced myself from the ground to launch myself at its neck and the blade connected, only for it to snap in half with only a trickle of blood to show for it and then it just got bored of me i guess as it shot my right arm off and dragged me back to where it all began before the wall grabbed me, is this going to be my life now just sitting here forever?

I tried to speak but its like my voice did not even belong to me anymore and so i just stared forward and tried to think of when times were better, about my endless mountain of paper work yes that's right im still in my office doing my work right now and everything is going the same as it always has.

(END)
I think i might have dipped a little into some messed up place but who cares right?, anyway thank you for reading my story though this page is shorter then the rest.

3