Chapter 0.5: Prologue Part 2: The Creation
63 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So as with every amazing game, I should be able to create my character, but I should make sure that I understand how this works and go over everything I can do and want... 

Suppose we consider the world a game in itself created by the universe. I can maybe think of myself as an editor to this game, like the main system was already created for me, and now I can change what I want for my own likes. 

Ooh, I'm over here feeling so giddy. I shouldn't change so much that the foundation of the universe is destroyed. I should only add code and not delete or switch anything.

So if I use this to set up what will live on this continent, like setting up really advanced AI as NPCs, I can create the different races and species. After that, I can set up my map, and there, my friends, is the creation of Gloranela. Now all that's left is to set up the anti-human defences, maybe a large circle of perilous storms around Gloranela with four massive guardians of Fire, Water, Earth, and Air.

These guardians will have a selection of abilities strong enough to defend against anything that could be dangerous to the inhabitants of Gloranela. 

The Guardians will be named after their respective elements in Latin because Latin is cool. The Fire guardian will be named Ignis, the Water guardian will be Aqua, the Earth guardian will be Terra, and the Wind guardian will be named Ventus.

Their abilities will be based on what element they are based on. Maybe I should make a party system and some teleportation, the guardians may be mighty, but I don't know what secret stuff governments may have as weapons if I consider the fact that there might be a balance to the universe, I don't want to be too powerful, at least not given entirely by coding. I should make a system where it's easy to build on my power. I can create stuff even without using the status screen.. maybe if every 10 years there's an orb that appears in someplace random on the continent that gives a wish after giving it some valuables and dropping a drop of blood, knows who to give the wish to.

There will be different Magic Energy types; space and time are two of the most powerful. Holy, Unholy, and Electricity are different from what they might sound like. I don't want to make any deities that may learn how to change the system to have my ideal system, and it doesn't spread too far from what I want it to be. Unholy is a negative affliction type, and Holy is the exact opposite. A specific race can only learn electricity, and it means they can manipulate technology simply by willing it. There are also the four main elements of which the guardians are made of. Maybe more can be made if someone uses the orbs to will those into existence. But all that is for another day when it comes, no need for it all to be done now and by me. 

There will be a possibility for places full of Magic Energy to make solidified crystals of it. Those can store the Magic Energy and be taken to use for either people who can't use ambient Magic Energy very well or those who are in a low Magic Energy place.

Now all that is left for me is entering the continent and making sure that it all works correctly.

After this, let's erase my memories of all except electronics, coding, and some knowledge that will help me along the line. That's why I should...

-end of prologue-

1