Chapter 107
50 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So you know about it." ZH looked to her since she had some knowledge about the Zameth kingdom, but not too much since Mireraweth kingdom did not provide all the information of the other kingdoms. Because the information could even be false with nothing but lies among their words. "What else do you wish to know about?" He then continued back into his pile of papers. 'What other questions linger in your mind? I can never expect what you say next.' Thinking too soon, the next question she asked made him a little uncertain.'

"Hm... who is the fiancé for the Zameth heir right now then? Surely... you know since you are close to the Zameth emperor. I notice that you do not come from a regular family, so you must be in one of those higher ranks." Mila was curious about it since she had heard about a fiancé set up to marry the Zameth Heir, but never did she find out who it was. 'I'm pretty sure that there was some kind of meeting back in Mireraweth kingdom about it and my father would know, but I doubt that he would tell me since it was a part of kingdom matters.' Feeling as though at least ZH would know and tell a little bit about it.

ZH had paused and looked to Mila unsure of how to tell her that she was the woman arranged to marry the Zameth Heir, him. "I'm not sure. We do not have a single clue when the Zameth heir is going to take over the throne. It's rather well known in this kingdom that it is by choice for the Zameth Heir to choose when it is time for them to take over or not." ZH decided to leave it there since he didn't want to surprise Mila or have her try to run again.

'Hm... I did not think that it was by choice for the Zameth Heir to choose when they wanted to take over the throne.' Thinking about how different it was, she never really understood this kingdom. It was far too different from the Mireraweth Kingdom which had a different history from any other. "Then, when can I see my family?" She asked, looking to ZH to see how he looked back to her at the same time.

"When you've fully recovered." He only said, making Mila see how he was likely making up an excuse to not allow her to go anywhere.

'You do not want me to go anywhere. I wonder why you do not want me to do as I please.' Feeling a bit upset, but there was no use fighting about it since she still had no clue about the kingdom she was in. "Then, is there a way to at least get in touch with them? I want to see them all just... somehow." Mila got up hugging her legs close to her chest, feeling a little sad that there was no way for her to meet her family and friends anytime soon.

ZH knew that she missed her family and friends, he smiled getting up and going over to sit beside her on the couch. 'It's not too hard to make your wish come true.' Choosing to make her a little happier, he decided to use an easy spell to get in contact with Mila's family and friends. Creating a crystal ball, he had a swirling light appear as it then lit up the entire room with the lights turning off with only the crystal as a source of light.

Face figures were popping up with Mila seeing all familiar faces, going all around her view to see. "Father! Leo!" She saw her father and Leo first who had a stiff expression, but she knew deep down that they missed her dearly. "Everyone is okay! Thank goodness!" Mila said with everyone's face showing up one after another.

"Mila!" Leo and Duke Reynard had the urge to go ahead and blurt her name out since it had been too long since they spoke to her.

"Are you alright?!" Duke Reynard wished that he could hug his daughter, but the distance was too much of a difference.

"You're finally awake after six years!" Sara did not think that it would take her young lady six years to recover, but she held a smile of happiness for her awakening with Emmett beside her.

"You've grown into a fine lady now!" Tim could see the huge difference from their young lady to a full-grown adult with the hope that she at least grew up a bit by personality. Thelma elbowed Tim's rib, making sure that he did not try to say any more unnecessary things.

She smiled with tears trailing down to see that they were all fine and well away from any danger. Yet, they were still worried for her for the last six years that she had been asleep or in a coma. "I missed everyone." She said, crying to see how they were doing well for her with hope. "I miss my father and older brother's family moments. I miss Sara's cooking. Along with Emmett's swordsmanship training. I also miss Tim and Thelma who are both great healers and doctors. I never thought that I would ever be given a chance to see you all again and hear your voices." Saying to all of them, they knew that she would miss them as much as they missed her.

"We missed you too." Thelma held a gentle smile, knowing that it would be hard for Mila to accept the new little or big changes that were around her.

"We've been waiting for a long time. Besides, we would wait a long time for you." Sara knew that they would wait for her, no matter how long it took they were willing to wait.

"No need to rush yourself. Take care of your health first." Hearing that from her father, she smiled seeing how he was getting better at expressing his words. Seeing how he looked a bit thinner, hoping that he had been taking care of himself at least while she was absent.

"I know. Thank you, everyone. Thank you, father." Mila smiled, wishing that she could just hurry and find them. 'I just want to hug you all right now. Missing all of your comforts is similar to missing pieces of my heart.' Feeling her heartache, she did truly miss them all since they had been a part of her life for so long.

"How has everyone been? Have you all been taking care of each other? Are there any bundles of joy yet?" Mila was curious since she had been long asleep and with six years passing then anything was possible. 'There has to be at least something huge that happened within that six-year time pass. Nothing ever stops changing. There will always be changes no matter how many years pass.' Feeling as though it was a fact, nothing could ever stay the same forever.

"Well..." Leo didn't know what to say, but then a little girl's face appeared.

"Father, who are you talking to? Mother will be very mad if she saw you talking to other unknown women." Mila gasped, seeing a young girl who had his black hair and Luce's regal indigo eyes. "Is this the aunt that you've been talking about? She looks almost like you and grandfather." She said which shocked Mila to see how adorable she was. Making her think about how cuteness runs deep in her family. 'Oh my goodness! There has to be cuteness that runs in our family! My niece is so adorable! I just want to squeeze her cheeks!' Making sure to calm down, she did not want to start acting childish when this was supposed to be a happy moment.

"She looks a bit different from your father though. Is she your aunt?" A boy showed up reminding Mila of Aiken's visible sky blue hair.

'Oh my god!' Mila felt like her heart could burst at any moment. 'Don't tell me that... he...'

"She seems like a great person. She must be father's first student!" A boy with brown hair and light taupe eyes reminded Mila of Emmett and Sara. "I am very honored to know that you are the young lady that father and mother tell me about." Giving Mila a good idea that he was a very respectful young boy who took a lot from both parents.

"She is a great person! My father and mother said that she is beyond great!" Another little girl came into view with strawberry pink hair and almond blanched eyes.

"Oh my, there has been a lot that I've missed these last six years." Mila couldn't believe how much time had passed with her waking up as a full-grown adult and now children popping into her life who saw her as some kind of goddess. "I hope to reunite with everyone soon. For now, let us all continue to communicate this way until I can fully recover to get to you all." Mila looked to see them all, ensuring her that there was no need to rush anything. Their main focus was to let Mila heal, then meet with her afterward. They would then talk about the future later on, about where things will go or where it would all end up.

"Rest well, Mila. Do not overwork yourself." Duke Reynard said, wanting Mila to at least take care of herself for the time being. Hoping that there was someone there to remind her of what to do and what not to do.

"I got it. Everyone take care of yourself until then." Mila had lastly said to them all as she ended the entire conversation with the crystal disappearing not long after. Mila couldn't help, but look up to ZH. Since the beginning, it had been him who helped her even to the lowest point of their life when they were 'wanted' in the Mireraweth Kingdom. "ZH?"

"Hm?" He looked to Mila who gave him a very sincere and sweet smile at that moment.

"Thank you for everything." Mila never thought once about the next step into their relationship since she only ever thought about the 'best friend' stage, but never about lovers. 'He's been like this since the start. Maybe he does take me seriously and wishes to be with me.' Mila smiled with the thought and sat right onto his lap.

"Mila???" ZH could see how bold she was getting which surprised him. 'What is she doing??? Doesn't she know that this is not appropriate for two unmarried people???' Feeling that it could ruin her reputation or even make him turn into a monster from such actions.

"You've always been there for me. I don't know why you chose to be with me from the beginning. I don't know if there was a motive or maybe it was by fate that we both met each other, but I'm glad though that we both met since young. I don't know if there is a future set up for us, but I hope that there is." Mila went ahead boldly taking a quick peck at his lips.

Chu~

ZH froze there unsure why Mila had done that, but he felt like she had switched something on at that moment. "Mila, you are... irresistible." ZH held the back of her head smashing their lips together, forcing a harsher kiss onto her lips.

'Has he been wanting to do this from the start?' Mila questioned and went ahead with their kiss, feeling herself become breathless while she felt them fall back on the couch. Heavily breathing, ZH stopped their kiss, giving some distance with both looking to another. ZH moved his hand to his mask with Mila a bit hesitant, but she felt like he was finally going to show her his full face. 'Is he finally going to show his face to me?'

5