Chapter 25
714 0 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

All of the knights had to leave, Mila laid down flat onto the grass with Ambrose following her actions. He had laid down onto her left while Prince Leroy laid down on her right. "Today is another good day!" Mila smiled looking up to the sky with the sun going down right before them.

"Do you always have this much fun?" Prince Leroy asked Mila who giggled with her positive and bright attitude.

"Yep, always. With my closest friends and family, we make it fun." Mila sighed after with joy in it, allowing her to recall the memories that she made with her new family and friends. "I hope to always have this much fun in the future." She said with both boys looking to her, seeing how she was still only in the childhood stage of her life. "Isn't it about time that you both start your way home?" It was getting dark and Mila noticed that they were not leaving yet. 'Why are they not leaving? Is it because they are having too much fun?' Mila knew that she had an adult mind but having to be a child was too much fun than being tense all the time.

"Yeah, I think it's about time that I leave. My parents are probably wondering why I left the palace so quickly this morning." Prince Leroy said and started his way along with Ambrose silently leaving. Mila waved them goodbye and smiled seeing that she had more friends now.

Going back into her room, Mila then found Vita destroying everything that was in her room. "Why!? Why?! Why?! You are always lucky to have more attention! Even the crown prince came today to see you only! Why is that?!" Vita had then slapped Mila who fell hitting the hard ground. "Your not even pretty anymore! The scar that is on your face makes you ugly! How can you still have so much attention! Answer me!" Vita had summoned her Twelve Legged Tarantula which hissed looking towards it's possible next meal. Seeing the helpless child below, he went forth while Vita held an evil smile.

Her tarantula was then knocked down by Rey, the Two Tailed Fire Lion. Rey growled tossing the tarantula out of the window breaking the glass and balcony doors. Vita's beast had returned back turning into tiny bits.

Jero was waiting on the balcony until he heard the breaking of window glass behind him and rushed to sit on the rooftop and watch the show than to be nearly killed.

"Vita, I have told you many times to not mess with Mila. You never seem to understand what it means." Leo held Vita by the collar of her dress as she struggled to get out of his hold.

"What are doing?!" Lady Thali rushed to have Leo release Vita which he did without her even touching him. Leo knew when to stop, but he only had so much patience in him.

Leo went over to Mila who sniffled trying to avoid her tears from falling out. Leo carried Mila who's room was now destroyed and she needed to borrow another room for some time since there were no other rooms nearby. "Don't worry. I'm here." Leo said.

"How are you going to take the punishment?! You nearly harmed my daughter!" Lady Thali was angered at Leo who glared at her knowing very well who was at fault for this situation.

"The one who was harmed was Mila. Your daughter has no injury or wound that I see. If you don't wish to pay for the damages of this room then just leave." Leo took Mila to his room where he tended her to small injury. Vita shook holding her throat with fear that Leo could've killed that moment if it weren't for her mother who showed up in time.

'That bi***! She just needs to wait until I catch her in some act! I will make sure she gets all the attention she wants in the future! I'm sure she will love it.' Mila smiled evilly inside unable to wait for it all to happen in the future, yet, she felt as though things could take a turn if it did not go the way she thought it would. Feeling Leo push the clean clothe lightly onto her cheek, Mila hissed feeling it sting.

"I told you to call me whenever you are in danger. Look what happened, we don't want another scar on your face. One is enough." Leo said which Mila knew he was once again upset but not too much.

"Thank you! You always know when to save me." Mila didn't cry but it was sort of an act for that moment. She felt bad for acting but it was the only way to keep Leo on her side. "When you get married make sure to only love one person and treat her with the most love. Make sure she calls your name whenever she is in danger!" Mila smiled wanting Leo's future wife to call him whenever she was in danger.

"Silly, I don't need anyone. Your enough to say my name." Leo fumbled her hair with his hand which she mumbled knowing that he was messing with her. "Okay, you'll be sleeping in my room for the time. I'll be going back to my school dorm after."

"Awww, your going away again!" Mila hugged Leo who knew she would have her little charms working on him. But, she did feel the sense of missing him since he was her only brother in her eyes.

"I have to. I'm going to take the Duke title after father. I cannot let our name be in vain." Mila grumbled and knew that but she found it annoying that he had to take over the family title that held so much responsibilities.

Mila had watched Leo leave after, laying in his bed for the time. She had to wait until her balcony could be fixed which left her only Leo's room to use for the time being. Falling asleep, she felt her mind drifting off once again as she met with Vivian again. "Vivian, how long will it take you to gather enough energy?"

[Hm, it's a little hard to say but I would say maybe another year or two years. It also depends on your mana since I have to try and get some from you. Your still young so your mana isn't too strong, yet.] Vivian said while Mila smiled hugging the egg again.

"Vivian, where is Skye's location?" Mila asked wanting to at least to know where she was. She had to expect what would come for her in the future.

[Hm, Skye told me that she would be in Maedda Kingdom.]

"What?! That far?!" Mila was shocked and didn't even know that Skye would be that far out in another kingdom.

[Well, we all hang around where we are most adaptable with our abilities. She is where her air element will best work.] Vivian pointed out but Mila knew that she had to pack a lot of stuff. [Mila, your reaction to the scar. Why were you so happy?]

Mila didn't think that Vivian would ask her such a question but she might as well tell her the truth behind it. "Because... I don't ever wish to get married."

[Mila?] Vivian didn't understand why Mila would not want to get married when it was a woman's most precious and amazing moment in their life.

"I feel like being an independent woman is enough to be happy with. Along with your friends and families always there for you. Also, you don't really know the rules here in this kingdom." Mila didn't want to get married which she was happy to have the scar. "Alright, it should be time soon. Gotta wake up." Mila smiled leaving Vivian once again.

24