Chapter 33
550 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mila knew that they were not going to fall for her strange attitude that would change out of nowhere. "I'm sorry, but I cannot stay here. If I stay here, then I will grow weak. I have to find my beasts that are calling to me." Mila said finally telling the three of them.

"You have beasts now?" Emmett didn't even know but Mila knew he would be surprised since he had been with her throughout her entire life as her personal knight.

"I only have one, but I must find the rest. I cannot stay here."

"I believe I can't allow you to do that." Trivett took a step forth. "Edric." Trivett said allowing Mila to see his beast, Gem Eye Smoke Bear. The beast roared with the attempt to frighten the girl in front of him, but Mila stood fearless before it.

"I will not surrender." Mila said looking to the three of them, holding her position, not wanting to turn back and wallow away in weakness.

"Trivett?!" Sara looked shockingly to him.

"Are you crazy?! You'll hurt Lady Mila!" Emmett said after.

"She won't stop so what other choice do I have." Trivett said snapping his finger as Edric charged forth towards Mila.

"Mila!" Sara called out while Mila closed her eyes just standing there.

[If you wish to call me, then call me by my name. I will be there whenever you call me.] Vivian's voice ran in her head. Mila never thought that she would ever get a beast... but now she does.

"Vivian." Mila said calmly, Edric was knocked back hitting the hall floor by a bright green light. He tumbled lowly growling as he was slowly dispersing with smoke around his wounds. Beasts did not bleed with blood, they bled with their element. Trivett had no choice but to call his beast back to heal. The three stood shocked to see what Mila had just called out. "Does this prove my strength?" Standing before Mila was a Fairy Forest Unicorn looking directly at Trivett's beast that they were up against.

"H-H-How?" Trivett didn't think that Mila would have such a beast in her. Mila then went forth and stabbed Trivett on the side of the belly. He fell back as he had him hit the wall.

Sara and Emmett stood shocked to see how different Mila was. They had never seen her resort to such violence before.

"Don't worry. This wound won't kill you." Mila looked to Trivett knowing her location of the organs and body parts. "Vivian, have his wound healed." Mila then whispered something to Vivian before she healed him. Vivian made a clinking sound of her hooves as she walked over to Trivett. "Trivett, tell my father and brother to not worry about me. Also, do not punish the knights. They have nothing to do with this. I will send them letters and messages by my beast. They don't have to worry about me. I'll come back in three years at most. Also, tell them... beware of the crown prince. There is only so much he can hold inside of a bottle until it shatters." Mila whispered the last part. Mila smiled to him while Trivett then fainted after since Vivian healed him but also gave him the same sleeping powder.

"My Lady?!" Sara went towards Mila who didn't know what was up.

"Are you going to stop me also?" Mila looked to Sara who started crying all of a sudden. Sara then got on her knees and cried right in front of Mila. "What?"

"Take me with you. All my whole life, I've raised my lady. I only wish to stand by my lady's side forever and wherever she goes I will serve her." Mila didn't think that Sara would want to go with her, but the chances of it being dangerous was high and she couldn't protect her.

"If my lady will also allow the same for me." Emmett then knelt down with his hand on his chest. "Can you allow this knight to accompany you as well? I've also raised you and I feel the same as Sara. The least I can do is protect you or if you wish to take Sara then I shall also protect her." Emmett shocked Mila also.

Mila just sighed knowing that they knew her too well and knew too much information about her more than her father and Leo. "Very well. Emmett, you will go because you will take care of Sara. Both of you must follow me and only me as you have also pledged your loyalty to me. Along with you both being my dear friends and family." Mila saw them look up to her. They both stood up happily, Mila had them follow her. Mila had already packed everything they needed. 'Father... Leo... I promise I'll be back.' Mila had Sara ride with her while apparently, Emmett could borrow his beast's bat wings also. 'I wonder if I can do that with Vivian.' She thought after, they flew off into the night leaving only a small glowing butterfly hanging around.
***
"Hmph, so she really isn't like her past self." ZH smiled watching Mila leave her home that she was always raised and sheltered in. "I'll join you soon." He said seeing how Mila never seemed to stop surprising him. 'You never cease to surprise me, my future bride.'
***
Prince Leroy was wedded that day to Lady Lana who he had no feelings for. He understand why his father would think of such a cruel idea and plan. He had married Lady Lana on the day that it was Mila's birthday.

"Why would have me marry someone that I don't love?!"

"Love?! Son, we don't marry out of love. We marry for power and status. You must marry this woman and be sure to have her bear your first child!"

Remembering his private meeting with his father, he despised his father by how he would think of such a thing.

"Your highness, I can sleep on the couch. You can take the bed." Lady Lana was about to go to the couch then she was dragged and pinned down onto the bed. With her lip's sealed, she knew that they had no choice but to consummation.
***
"Oh my goodness!!!" Servants and maid all saw the sleeping knights along with their Duke and his eldest son. "Are you all alright?!"

Every maid and servant were helping them all wake up and try to regain their memories of last night. "Father?" Leo looked to see his father near him and then they didn't see Mila. "Mila?!" Leo looked around and then to his father who had the same worried look. "Was it a kidnap?" Leo worriedly asked his father.

Duke Reynard didn't know what to say as they left the room to see Trivett being helped onto his feet by a few servants. "Trivett, what happened?" Duke Reynard questioned. Trivett had blood where Mila had stabbed him but the wound was healed.

"You grace, I wish to speak to you and Lord Leo about it privately." Trivett said lowly to avoid any open ears. Both took Trivett to their secret room in Duke Reynard's office. Having Trivett sit in the sofa, he sighed rubbing his aching head from the after effects of last night with Mila.

"What happened last night?" Leo wanted to know if Mila was safe or not.

"Lady Mila left on her own."

"What?" Leo then looked confused that it wasn't a kidnap but more like a runaway.

19