Chapter 54
382 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Your body was holding in too much mana." Aiken went over and saw Mila's real face along with her real eyes of dark cyan.

"Too much mana?" Mila didn't understand what he was trying to tell her with her head still slightly heavy. She could only recall such blood of hers from her mouth that had gotten onto her hands.

"Your body is still too small, but it's collecting more mana than one would expect." Aiken didn't know what had happened.
***
Right before the incident...

"ZH, it seems as though you haven't told her about your real identity. Why is that?" Aiken didn't understand why he didn't want to expose himself to Mila who was apparently ZH's closest friend and future bride.

"I don't want to tell her, yet. I feel like if I did, then things would no longer be the same." ZH was speaking with Aiken in his office until they heard a scream.

"Aaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!"

Both rushed out to the scream which belonged to a maid. "What's going on?!" Net kept making a cricking sound which had alarmed the servants and maids to the room.

ZH didn't hesitate since he knew it was Mila's room. His eyes grew wide to see the blood she had vomit out. "Get a doctor!!!" He called out with the doctor arriving when he knew nothing.

"There's no internal or external injuries! I don't know what is the issue!!!"

"You idiot! You call yourselves doctors!" ZH angrily took his sword out near the doctor's throat.

"Enough!" They stopped you see a cloaked man who entered and took off his hood. He was a young man with black hair and blanched almond eyes. He went over and looked to the young child in the bed who had blood that she had vomit out not too long ago. Stretching his hand forth, Mila was soon looking more better with her color more complex.

"Lady Mila!!!!" Rushing in were three people along with a little beast which was sadly crying out towards Mila.

"What happened to her?!" Emmett angrily looked to them all in the room.

"Don't worry. She will be fine. The reason for her to vomit blood is due to her body taking in too much mana." He sighed seeing how such a small child could hold in so much mana.

"Excuse me, but who are you?" ZH didn't know who the healer was while the doctor ran off with the servants and maids shutting the doors.

"My name is Tim. I am one of the few healers and I sensed a very strong mana here. I didn't expect it to be a child who held it." Tim looked to the weak child who had it all crumpled in her like a bottle trying to hold it but was at the brink of cracking.

"Thank you, but will this happen again?" ZH was concerned since he didn't know what would happen. He didn't want to have the thought of never seeing Mila again.

"Judging from her age, it will happen if she doesn't surround herself with beasts or create a contract for the beasts to take and equal her mana out with her body." Tim never thought that a single child like her would have so much mana and one beast which could not take all the mana from her body.
***
Current situation...

"Oh, so Sir Tim, you saved me?" Mila looked to see that the healer was still in her room with everyone else. Tim only nodded and looked to her. "Thank you, but I thought ones mana can be handled by its symbol that it's user bears." Mila thought that the symbol is what stabilizes the mana.

"That's true, but your symbol is faint. It's not very strong so it can't stabilize your mana like others. That's why you need to surround yourself with beasts to help your body from being overfilled with mana."

"...I see." Mila could see how worried everyone was for her. "Sorry, everyone. You all were worried about me. Don't worry. I won't let it happen again."

"Idiot! Do you know how troublesome you were?!" Mila looked to see how angry ZH was. "Tsk!" He left the room while Aiken gestured for them no to worry. Aiken followed ZH since he needed to calm him down from tearing down his kingdom.

"Sir Ti-"

"Please, just call me Tim."

"Tim, thank you. If you ever need help in the future or a request then I will do my best to fulfill it." Mila sat on the bed with the help of Thelma and Sara who helped her up a bit.

"Who are you people? A lady, a maid, a knight, and a doctor? Why do you have all these very helpful folks with you?" Tim questioned which sparked Mila to think that she had such people with different talents in her group.

Mila smiled looking to Tim since he was so curious about her and her people. "Who do you think we are?" She gave him a smirk of amusement.

Tim has never felt bothered before but he felt like he was being preyed on. *Cough* "I do not know who you few are but it makes me think of you all like a group of bandits or pirates in a way." Tim said with Mila amused with his words.

"Your funny. I hope we can meet again. Thelma! You and Tim should get to know each other and perhaps exchange some herb and medicine knowledge while we are here!" Mila said which Thelma was shocked by her sudden proposal.

"Mila?"

"I don't mind. I am currently staying here as the emperor's healer for the time being. Come with me if you want to know more." Tim started walking off while Mila was pushing Thelma to go and follow him.

"How are you both coming along?" Mila looked to Emmett and Sara who had grown more and more closer over the time. "Don't be shy. You both would have a little bundle of joy soon." Mila giggled with the thought but Emmett and Sara blushed.

"L-Lady Mila, it's not funny to joke about that." Emmett didn't want to start hopping into conclusions.

"I don't think it's a joke." Sara was looking away but Emmett could see her ears turning red.

Mila enjoyed it but she may have probably given them both a little boost into their private and personal life to start somewhere soon. "Alright, I'm going to rest a little longer. Why don't you both have a little time together?" Mila assured them that nothing would happen to her.

Seeing them both leave, Mila started coughing into her hand to see the blood still. "Hmph, they would still worry if I didn't tell them." Wiping the blood away from her lips, she laid down to rest still feeling a bit in pain at her chest. Not knowing how long she had felt the pain but she soon felt warm arms wrap around her which made her happy with no feeling of any pain.

18