Chapter 55
397 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

ZH was angrily outside with his sword as he was breaking every single wooden dummy in the training grounds. "My, my, the dummies will all be costly, but it'll be good to have new ones." Aiken walked up from behind with Vere nearby. "I didn't think you would get so worked up over a little girl." ZH wiped his mouth but his mask was still on to cover his eyes. "Is she perhaps not a mere girl to you?"

ZH stopped to hear what Aiken had said. "Words coming from someone like you makes it hard to think about." He said knowing about Aiken's situation also.

"I'm not trying to make things worse here. It's likely that she worries for everyone so she refused to get anyone involved too personally." Aiken didn't understand why ZH was still so angry.

"There was something that she had done to save me back then in winter."

"Please, do tell me more." Aiken made it sound like he wasn't even interest at all.

"If you don't wish to know then there's no need to tell you." ZH was about to leave.

"I'll hear it! It's not like I haven't been in your situation before either! We're basically stuck in the same shoes!" Aiken said with open ears now.

"In order to save me, she had allowed the Crystal Dragon to be my beast. If she was going to be like this, then I would have given her the dragon rather than to let her reach this sick state." ZH held his hand in a fist with anger.

"But, she did it for you. Have you ever thought about the guilt she could've had if she didn't save you? If you want to help her so badly, then there has to be another method that could help or save her besides you venting your anger to destroy all of my wooden dummies." ZH was shocked to hear Aiken's words which was more wiser than he thought.

"Aiken, your a best friend that anyone could ever have." ZH said running back inside to where Mila was sound asleep.

"Huh???" Aiken and Vere looked to another and blinked still unsure of what they did. "What did I say?" Aiken didn't know what he just said. Vere just shrugged his shoulder since he never experienced love before.
***
ZH had entered inside of Mila's room to see her sound asleep. Going over to her side, he saw the purple pearl hairpin on the side of the table near the bed. Seeing her sleeping face, he held her hand and kissed it. "I will help you my way. This way, you won't be harmed too much by your mana. I was blinded by my rage that I didn't think of this method. You cannot escape me in the future no matter what." ZH had a symbol appear on the back of Mila's palm which was his kingdom's symbol.

It was glowing as it soon faded away like nothing ever happened or appeared on it. Holding her in his arms, he smiled wanting to just be with her. Wishing that she could just grow up soon to marry him.

"ZH... your an... idiot." ZH smiled hearing Mila say his name which meant he was of some importance to her.

"Mila, your cute." He whispered and snuggled close to her.
***
Thelma was inside of Tim's room which held many varieties of books. She never knew how amazing it was to have all books there with a healer to studied it. "Your still awfully young. How old are you?" Tim placed a cup of tea for Thelma who took it kindly.

"I'm seventeen."

"Pffftttt!" Tim had spit out his tea looking to see how Thelma didn't look the least bit of that age. "You looked to be a bit younger."

"Yeah, I get that a lot. They mainly think that I am probably fourteen, but I'm not that young." Thelma giggled to see how he had also been shocked by the age reveal. "I didn't have the most luxurious life so this is how I turned out for now."

"I just didn't expect that. What did you do before getting into that topic of herbs and medicine?" Tim was not sure how Thelma looked so young and skinny like she was not properly taken care of.

Thelma paused and recalled all her countless times of being a slave. "I... was a slave in Mireraweth kingdom." Tim stopped drinking his tea and saw how Thelma had a bothered look. "If I didn't manage to bump into Mila then I would've been killed long ago." Thelma was in Mila's debt and would never leave Mila's side.

"So you wanted to repay the debt by following her?" Tim questioned.

Thelma nodded and smiled seeing how Tim wasn't being too harsh or trying to make her pick sides even though she was a slave before. "Thank you for this tea. I hope I can learn a little more from you."
***
Mila woke up to see a familiar face in front of her. 'ZH? What???' Feeling her face turning red quickly, she didn't know what he was thinking to just come into her bed. "Kyyyyaaaaa!!!!!"

"Why are you yelling so early in the morning?" ZH sleepily said and saw how red faced she was. "Do you have a fever?" He pressed their foreheads together making Mila more red than before.

"Why are you in my room?!?!?" Mila had hopped out of the bed and looked to see how ZH had slept with a pair of black pants and a white button up shirt which wasn't even buttoned at all.

"Can I not sleep here?" ZH ticked Mila off more with how he made it sound like a joke.

"I'm a girl and you are a growing man! This isn't appropriate!" Mila crossed her arms and went over to the bathroom and slammed the doors to it. Sitting down, her back laid against the bathroom doors as she blushed. 'Why must he have a good looking body with at a young teenager age?!?!? He should've buttoned up his shirt!!! I am an adult in my mind!!!!!' Mila hated the thought but she didn't think ZH would be growing already.
***
"Hahaha!!!" ZH laughed not expecting that kind of reaction from Mila.

"It seems as though you are finally coming back to your senses." Aiken came into the room without permission but it was his palace after all. "You really had to do that when she is still a young child. Your tainting her innocence."

"She's already mine. I won't let anyone take what's mine." ZH gave Aiken a smirk since he wasn't lying.

"Tsk, whatever. When your done make sure to come to my office so that we can finish what we spoke about." Aiken left the room leaving ZH in there.

ZH heard a cricking sound which was the little Newt that Mila had brought along with her. "Thank you. I may not understand you, but thank you for alarming them." ZH petted Net who was thankful to ZH for worrying about Mila.

16