Chapter 98
61 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"How is the young lady?" The old man from Hollowglen had taken them in once Mila had fainted just as they arrived in his town. 'What happened to her?' He held nothing but worried about her since she had saved them, and they looked up to her as their savior.

"She just needs to rest. Her mana is too weak at the moment." Tim had Mila laid down and resting on the bed, checking on her condition to make sure that nothing was wrong. They had been traveling for two weeks to finally reach Hollowglen and be far away from the ruckus of the Mireraweth kingdom. Knowing that they were still being searched since the emperor held nothing, but vengeance towards Mila who likely caused the loss of his arm.

"I'm pretty sure that she did it for a good reason. This young lady does not do things unless it is for a real purpose or reason." The old man left with everyone keeping an eye on Mila. He knew that they needed to keep an eye out for Mila by giving out false information to the Mireraweth soldiers who would come by to search for them.

"She's been through so much. Why did she take such actions that could cost her life?" Sara was crying while holding her belly, knowing that she should not be stressing since she was still carrying a child.

"Sara, don't stress too much. We don't want anything to happen to you and our child." Emmett laid his hand onto Sara's belly with the same thought that Mila had been through a lot to come this far to protect them all.

"I know, but Mila is like our child also. We weren't there for her when she needed us this time. It was too close this time. What about next time?" Sara cried, hugging Emmett who knew it also. They grew more and more afraid of what could happen in the future for Mila if they were not by her side when she was in the same type of fight.

"Don't worry. Even though she goes through all of this, she has been a very fortunate child since birth. No matter how many times she is to be harmed or targeted, something always tends to protect her even if we are not there." Emmett felt that Mila was truly a fortunate child who survived this long and surpassed so many for her age in every topic and subject.

***

"Your majesty, the matters of the Maedda kingdom had greatly been proceeding well during this time. It seems as though we won't need to worry about anything for some time along with our soldiers being well provided forever since they returned." Vere told Aiken who was looking over and signing papers that were placed onto his desk.

"Good, has there been any news of that one individual from the Mireraweth Kingdom?" Aiken was talking about the young disguised lady known as Fairy from what Addis had told him.

"No, there has been nothing." Vere had no information about 'Fairy' who had them rather curious about who she was since they had never known their true motive in the entire kidnap of Addis.

"Hm..." Aiken started to ponder, not knowing why he felt as though something had happened.

"Your majesty! There are two men and a woman from the Mireraweth kingdom!" A knight rushed into his office which Aiken didn't think that they would send two Mireraweth citizens to him.

'What does this Mireraweth Emperor want this time? He is not trying to demand that my empress is his property.' Feeling nothing, but death surrounded the Mireraweth Kingdom once more if they tried to take his empress away from him. Rushing down, he reached outside to see the same man who allowed him to take Addis away from such a dirty kingdom. Along with a young fellow who had almost the same looks like the older one. A woman stood close to the young fellow, trying her best to get them all to wake up.

"Leo??? Father???" Luce had been able to successfully awaken the two who were still rather weak at the moment.

"Your majesty..." Duke Reynard stumbled forth still injured, ignoring the pain since he wanted to so desperately meet Mila.

"Father, don't reopen your wounds." Leo held onto his father not wanting him to faint or bleed. Luce helped Duke Reynard from the other side, making sure that they could avoid him from falling on either side.

"Why are you all here?" Aiken didn't think that they would be harmed. 'What happened to them? Why are they in such conditions? Did the Mireraweth Emperor do this to his most favored duke?' Aiken did not understand what the Mireraweth emperor was trying to do at this time. Not knowing if they were set up to enter his kingdom to have pity, or they were punished for giving him, Addis.

"The Mireraweth emperor was displeased about what my father did to allow you to take the princess of Gririth. He was going to execute my father." Leo explained to Aiken who could see no lie from the son of Duke Reynard.

"How did you all escape?" Aiken knew that the Mireraweth emperor would never let them go so easily. The Mireraweth emperor had many strong men with mana who could easily take down the three people who stood in front of him.

"My daughter begged that disguised individual to save me. “cough cough* Where is my daughter?" Duke Reynard went forth towards Aiken who had no clue who he was talking about since they were the only Mireraweth citizens that arrived that day.

"Your daughter?" Aiken had no clue about who Duke Reynard was talking about, glancing over to his men who shook their heads since they did not see any other woman or girl among them.

"My daughter, Mila. Did she ever come here? Did she ever get here at all???" Duke Reynard was worriedly looking around for Mila to see if she could be among the crowd of soldiers, but she was nowhere in sight.

"We haven't seen anyone come here beside you three all-day," Aiken said, which Duke Reynard all of suddenly fainted.

"Father?! Father?!" Leo didn't think that it would hit his father that hard. He needed help to pick up his father since his father was no longer conscious at that moment.

"Get a room for these guests! Get a doctor also!" Aiken figured that they were now enemies of the Mireraweth kingdom, so there was no way that it was fake. It didn't seem like an act since they were injured and on top of that, they were the family of the little girl who he met when she was about ten or eleven years old with the scar.

***

Mila was once again traveling with a day of rest in Hollowglen, she started coughing out blood once again into her palm. 'Damn it! Why am I still not healing?' She thought knowing that her body was fine, but Tim had told her that her soul was still a bit shattered almost like a glass jar.

[Should we take a break?] Vivian asked, looking at Mila who was on her back. Smelling the blood that was fresh in Mila's palms, there was no way that they could fully heal her master.

"I'm fine." Mila panted, feeling her vision grow fuzzier and fuzzier. Her body started to feel lighter at every step that Vivian took.

"Mila, don't exhaust yourself or push yourself. If you need to rest, then we'll rest." Thelma didn't want Mila to be any worse than she already looked with a pale complexion that looked as though it had gotten worse.

"I'm fine. We'll rest when night comes around." Mila knew that everyone was worried about her, but they couldn't delay the trip.

She was at the center of them all, feeling her vision blur with darkness. She tried to keep herself up but felt her body soon fell over.

"Mila!!!" Hearing them all call to her while she fainted at that moment.

***

"Mila!!!" Everyone witnessed Mila fall over thinking that she would hit the ground. Vivan had also lost her mana and strength which caused her to return to Mila's body to recuperate if she could.

"Why are you in this state?" They saw the familiar fellow who was the only one close enough to Mila. 'Something like this always happens to you when I am not with you.' ZH looked down to the little woman of his who was pale as snow with barely any mana in her.

"ZH?" They all said at once, looking to see him carry Mila and her back onto a different beast that belonged to him, holding her close to his warmth.

"Let's find a place to stay a bit. Then, you all can tell me what happened to her." ZH didn't want to be excluded from what Mila had been doing.

**

***DO NOT INCLDUE ON NEOVEL***

Vita and Elsie angrily sat in the bed being endlessly tortured and used by the emperor as he pleased with them. He was a single-hand man, but he would use his beast to clamp them down to vent his anger and pleasure at the fault of their father's treason. Both hold onto a blanket to avoid seeing the truth of their body being used as nothing more than a toy for the emperor.

"You both are a great use for me. I didn't think that your father would raise two beautiful daughters in his mansion." The emperor wore his clothes leaving soon after.

"Aaaaahhh!!!" Vita tossed the vase in the room down with Elsie hugging herself in the bed with tears in her eyes. "How can this have happened?!" Vita angrily panted with anger to hear that her father and Leo were saved by the disguised individual with her younger sister still missing. Even her second brother Darren was now only a mere slave in the auction.

***DO NOT INCLDUE ON NEOVEL***

***

Prince Leroy had heard about the Noble family being removed from their title since Duke Reynard was now labeled as a wanted criminal all around the Mireraweth kingdom. "Father!?" He rushed into his father's office to see that he only had three limbs for the rest of his life. "What is the meaning of this?!" Prince Leroy did not understand why his father would involve the children of Duke Reynard who chose to be bold himself.

"The Noble family is of no concern now. If found, then they will be executed immediately." The emperor looked away from his son, feeling as though his son was still young and immature.

"Father! A deal was a deal! I don't understand why you would go back on your words!" Prince Leroy did not understand why his father did not keep his words as an emperor.

The Mireraweth emperor approached him, slapping Prince Leroy across the face. "I'm your father! Do you not understand what position I am in!? I've spoiled and neglected you so much that you do not know how to harden your heart!"

"..." Prince Leroy kept his face down, seeing how his father was at that moment. "What happened to the youngest daughter of the Noble family?" He asked, looking at his father with nothing more than anger built-in from within.

"They say that she must've run away, but she probably doesn't have long to live. They found traces of her blood at an abandoned clinic. She'll probably die somewhere out there. You just stay here and wait. Watch over your dear future empress and your son. Don't be foolish." The emperor said, sending Prince Leroy out of his office.

Prince Leroy angrily walked away, returning to his room breaking everything. "Your highness, is everything alright?" Lana entered inside with their now almost two-year-old son leaving with the maid.

"No need to be involved. You already know that we do not share such intimate feelings." Prince Leroy said.

Lana knew also that they did not share anything and that they were just wedded to one another for personal gains. "Just relax and don't think too much. Your father will pass sooner or later." Lana had his head laid down onto her laps on the bed.

6