Lock 2: Y?
54 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After hearing those words, that shit shook me to the core. But a few seconds later, I realized that it is not the Ziggy now. I've changed after all the things that happened to me. The old Ziggy can't come to phone right. Why? 'Cuz he's dead, hmmm, the Swiftie in me. While your gurl... Grace is at the corner. She heard everything and now, witnessing the bullshit happening to me. She knows who the fuck is Shane is. She cares, but that bitch is not giving a fucking damn to me.

"You gotta pull yourself together, and no matter what happens, I'll be here supporting you." She said, giving me assurance on whatever I'll do next. I told you she cares.

"I'll be home for now. Thank you for letting me stay here."

I went down and found a cab for a ride. My mom was in the living room waiting for me, and she was very furious because I didn't tell her that I was not going home last night. She was talking to me, and I know that she is mad. It's her angry tone, but the bitch inside of me was not in the mood to argue with her. I went into my room and locked it. I checked the window and closed the curtains.

I undressed, removed my shirt, and stripped all of my clothes, leaving my body into nudity. I went inside the bathroom, opened the shower, and sat on the floor, leaning my body against the walls. All there is to see is the four corners of this little space. Just looking to nothingness reminds me of the things I've done to get myself into this moment. My thoughts are preoccupied and suddenly wanting to shed some water off my eyes, but I ain't got no tears left to cry. After spending almost an hour, I went out soaking wet as fuck. The water is dripping off my body, and droplets are falling off my hair. I look for a towel to dry myself, caressing the soft fabric into my body while choosing clothes to wear.

As soon as I dressed up, I laid myself in my bed, wanting comfort. However, overthinking got me losing myself to different thoughts. As I go deeper into it, the deeper I went to my slumber.

Knocks on my door wake me up.

"Ziggy, it's dinner already." Mom said.

"I don't want to eat." I just don't have an appetite to eat anything.

"Just go down whenever you feel like eating." Mom replied, and I just listened to the sound of her footsteps fading as she walks away.

I reach for my phone on the table near my bed and check my inbox. There were messages from Nissi and Grace, but they were only asking if how I am.

"I'm fine. I'll get over it," I replied to both Nissi and Grace.

Continuing what I am doing to entertain myself. Browsed the internet, updated my social media, and watched some video clips to kill some time. I was so focused, I didn't notice that it's already midnight. Somehow, felt hungry, and I'm craving ice cream. I went to the kitchen, looked in the fridge, and there's my favorite rocky road ice cream.

Y'all be asking why I am so affected it's just a kiss. Yeah, only a kiss, and I've kissed so many guys already, but it's from Shane.

Y'all be like, what about him? Basically, he was my first love and heartbreak when I was fifteen.

Then, you again, and so? Why does it concern your feelings now, it's been seven years, and you still can't get over him? Me answering, I already get over with him, it's just that he responded to my kiss during that time, and I can't stop thinking why? Shane should have push and punched me in the face, but instead, his tongue moved inside of my mouth, and most of all bit, and wounded my lips. I am confused, and I cannot comprehend his actions towards me now. I ensure that he would never hear anything about me after high school. All I know is that I am nothing to him since the day we met. And when I confessed my feelings to him, all there is to see is disgust in his eyes. He was the person who made me feel so unwanted.

So why???

0