Lock 3: 9
31 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Flashback: Let us go back to when I was in middle school, 9th grade to be exact.

I am nerdy, unfashionable, introverted, and gay. Meanwhile, Shane is the tall, handsome, hot guy of the class, and even girls from other sections were head over heels for him. To be honest, I don't know him during my 7th and 8th grades because I'm still adjusting, and I am not socializing to avoid too much attention. We became classmates during our 9th grade. At first, I do not mind him. I'm just at the back of the room, listening to our teacher and minding my own business.

"Everyone, you'll have an assignment by pair. The assignment is a research anything about the Philippine myths, legends, and folklore. Make it interesting as much as possible. I'll post the announcement of pairing on the board. Submit it on Monday, and have a nice weekend."

After saying that, our teacher leaves the room and everyone went to the front to check their names. I saw Shane glaring at me. He looks annoyed.

"Do you know who's your partner?" a guy in front of me asked. He is tall, quite handsome, and kind.

"Not yet I'll check it," I replied.

"I wished I was your partner, huhuhu." Then he make-face like crying. This is Ley, the only guy who befriended me when I moved here. I've known him, and we're friends since 7th grade. We're also neighbors.

"Ouch!" A girl hit his head.

"FYI, I don't want to be your partner in the first place." My bestie said. 

Her name is Charm, and as the name implies, she got charms and adorable too, with chubby cheeks. She is my 1st ever bestie here. Take note, I'm gay, and I feel more comfortable being with a girl. Ley is a good friend of mine, but he's a guy, and he wouldn't understand some things. When I say some things, it's girly stuff, and I am happy to have Charm as my friend to talk about and do some of these things.

"BTW, you don't need to check it. I know who is your partner is. OMG!!!" she's so excited.

"It's Shane," she said.

That must be the reason he is glaring at me.

"Ley, where are you going? We got to talk about the research!!!" Charm yelled.

"What happened to him? she asked. And I just shrugged my shoulders signaling, that I don't know.

"Aren't you excited to be a partner of Shane?" she continues.

"Why would I be? He seems like trouble to me." I answered.

"Uhmmm, because everyone wants to be in your position right now? I'd like to, but he isn't much of my type hihi."

After that conversation, we head home. Ley was nowhere to be found. We always walk home together after class, but I'm all alone today. Maybe he went home first. I arrived at our house, went to my room, and look at my window to check Ley. His room's window and my window are facing each other. There's no light. He must have some errands to do.

Oh shit. I forgot to talk to Shane about the assignment, and I don't have his contacts. How are we supposed to do the research? 

Beep... beep...

"My house, tomorrow at 10 AM." text message from an unknown number.

 I am puzzled about who it is and...

Beep... beep...

Another text message from the same number, he introduced himself as Shane, it has his address.

0