Lock 6: More Than Enough
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up and looked around with my squinted eyes. This is not my bed and especially not my room.

 

"Oh my gosh!!!" I exclaimed.

 

 

I fell asleep in Ley's room after finishing my research, hahaha, and was completely useless to him because I couldn't help him. Anyway, why am I in his bed? I remember sleeping on the floor.

 

 

I put my palm in my face in shame and disbelief "Right, I feel like someone lifted me while I was in my deep slumber. It must've been him who carried me here."

"Ohayo, Iggy," Ley greets me while stretching his arms. He's an otaku, loves Japan, and dreams of going there, so he has a habit of using Japanese words once in a while to practice.

"Good morning," I responded. Wondering why he calls me Iggy? Iggy is my nickname to him. He made it up because he said wants to be unique from others to the point that he is the only one who calls me with that name.

"Did you have a good sleep?" he asked, and I nod, telling him yes, I had a good sleep.

"Have you seen my eyeglasses? I need to go home...Mom is probably worried about my whereabouts," I said while looking for my eyeglasses.

"It's on the study table, and no worries... Tita called you, and I told her you're sleeping soundly and there's nothing to worry about. So yeah...she felt relieved after telling her that you're here with me," he explained, then jumped out of the sofa where he slept. He walks in front of his closet, opened it, and he turned to me to ask.

"Is it okay to change my clothes in front of you?"

"Don't worry about me, I'll go downstairs," I said and left him in his room.

Tita Teresa was in the kitchen, preparing breakfast.

"Good morning Tita. I should get going now," saying my goodbyes to her.

"Oh no, you should eat here. I prepared it just for you. So, sit down and let's eat," she insisted that I can no longer decline the offer, and actually, I kind of starving already.

"Okay, Tita," I said and smiled at her while walking to the dining table, "Ley is just changing clothes. He should be here." I continue because she keeps gazing at Ley's door.

 

 

Ley went down, and we had a little conversation while having breakfast.

 

 

"Ley should find someone like you Ziggy," Tita said, and I saw Ley is choking, so I handed him a glass of water.

"I mean, hahaha, I want you to be with someone kind, loving, respectful, a good person just like Ziggy," she said laughing, in between.

"Tita, Ley should find someone better," I smiled and continued what I'm about to say, "I shouldn't be the standard. I'm too far behind to be compared with someone who will be with Ley. That person wouldn't want to be me, hahaha. I think many girls would want to be with him because the girl he would love would be really lucky to have him."

"Ziggy, don't say that you're so harsh to yourself. I've known you for some time now, and I know you are a very good kid because Dreil raised you to be kind and generous. Would I let Ley be friends with you if I know that you will be a bad influence on him? Of course, I wouldn't let that happen. You are like my second son now, and you are beautiful inside and out, remember that."

 

 

I just smiled bitterly. I know I'm not that kind of person. She just wanted me to feel better. After breakfast, Ley sent me home, which is just next door.

 

 

"Thank you." I said with a smile, "Though I wasn't able to help you..."

 

 

"There's no problem," he patted my head and left. I heard him said something, but it wasn't too clear "Your presence is @#$% ^&*> @#$%^."

 

 

What's about my presence supposed to do with not helping him??? I'm confused...

0