Lock 11: the Movie Date
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We were at the mall now, Ley was buying the tickets, and I was sitting and waiting for him here at the bench while looking at him. My friend is someone I can boast of. He got the height, I mean he is tall, has a good fashion sense and the black color suits well in him. Ley is a very kind-hearted person, and the visual is also something you can be proud of. It got me asking: Why is it he does not have a girlfriend yet? But never mind, it's none of my business.  Going out and watching movies together is a normal thing for us.

"It's almost an hour before the show starts. Should we look around first?" Ley asked.

"Sure," I nodded and asked him, "Is it fine with you if we spend the time in the bookstore?"

"That's fine. Let's go," he said.

We walked to the nearest bookstore named "Librory" what a cool name for a book shop. Libro is a book, and where you can find it is in a library, so "Librory." Does it make sense? Hahaha.

I went straight to the fiction alley and sat on the floor while looking for some interesting books. I suddenly remember a beautiful line from the book of The Alchemist that I just read, and it goes like this;

"When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it."

This particular text keeps me going to pursue what I want in life and not give up so easily on it. It might be hard to attain, but I'll have it as the universe is always at my back.

An hour had passed, and I felt kind of guilty of spending too much today because of buying five books. It's okay to treat yourself sometimes, I guess, hahaha, me trying to console myself. So, we head to the cinema, and Ley bought popcorn, chips, and drinks on the way. We are to watch a horror movie because Ley likes this kind of movie, and for me, I don't have a problem with it. I'm not scared, but it's tolerable.

We were in the back row portion of the cinema, and it's starting. However, there's a girl in front of us, and I feel bothered by her pretentious behavior. She was acting so scared just for her boyfriend to pamper her. It makes me sick.

"Babe, I'm afraid. Can you hold my hands?" the girl said, but no response from the guy. She stops and becomes focused on the screen.

"Hahaha," I silently laugh, because girl, you deserved it. Ley looks at me out of confusion.

And I just said, "Nothing," to him so he wouldn't mind me.

In the middle of the show, this particular girl in front screams and clings to her boyfriend. The reason is that the face of the murderer appears on the screen.

"Girl, what are you playing at? It is not that scary," me in my mind. I feel irritated with her.

The guy does not seem to care at all. But after a while, I saw him hold her hands. Okay, I'm out of it here. Adios hahaha.

I'm sleepy.

Let me take a nap there's still an hour before the movie ends. It's boring that it makes me feel sleepy now. The air conditioning here at the back is cold, and I'm feeling it, but I feel tired today from school and waking up so early to prepare the bento. I just wanted to sleep that I ended up putting my head in the headrest.

~sleep~

Awaken by Ley as he taps my cheeks because I was leaning on him and sleeping on his shoulder. Oh my gosh, it's so embarrassing. I hope my mouth did not spill any saliva. It would be so gross.

"Should we get going?" Ley asked.

I said, "sorry," because of what I did, but he just smiled at me.

He said, "It's okay," then patted my head and asked me. "Where do you want to have dinner?"

"McDonald's," I answered.

On our way to the exit, I heard a familiar voice, and it was from the girl in front of us earlier. I was dumbfounded to see her because I never thought and expect who she was and the guy with her. Everything stops for a while, it is Solanne with Shane, and he wrapped his arms around her waist. I fake my smile as if I'm happy to see it, but I was hurting inside. I realized that they look perfect together. They leave the place as nothing happened. And I found myself in front of the counter of McDonald looking to oblivion as I feel the void and emptiness inside me.

"Hello sir, may I take your order?" the cashier said, and she receives no response.

She repeated her questions. "May I take your order sir?" and still, I could not answer her.

Then, the person at my back answers her in my stead. Ley made the order, and all I can do is stare, but I don't know what I am looking at.

0