Arrival
275 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Transference from the Monster realm Compete. Welcome to Earth, my queen.*

A tall red-headed woman walked out of the mysterious portal, a huge school served as the backdrop to her appearance, looking around she smiled.

"At least there is no giant monster trying to eat me this time, I sort of miss fighting the Rathalos though, Dragon hunting was fun."

*Displaying the Queen's mission in this world. Destroy the Ten Clans. Reward: Master Mana control, Master Water Magic affinity.*

"So, killing an old system this time around? Sure why not. Display my status."

Queen's Status
General Magic Weapons Active Passive
Name: Maya Water: E Great Sword: C Sprint: D Health:   100/100
Clan:  Kanou Fire: E Bow: B Stealth: C Stamina: 100/190
Race: High Human Anti: B Daggers: D Jump: C Mana: 100/190
Preference: Females Electric: A Glave: E True Aim: C Strength  C
Class: Queen Earth: E Long Sword: A Detect Magic C Vitality: C
Jobs: 3 Air: E Hammer E Thousand Cuts A Magic: A
Titles: 4 Ice: E     Demon Eyes:  D Will Power:  A
Unique Spells:  4 Dark E     Anti-Domain  C Agility: C
Traits: 4 Light:  F         Charisma: A

 

"Hey what's with that weird girl standing by the entrance?"

The girl screamed as she noticed the blood dripping from the weird armour the girl was wearing, turning to her friend as she fled, she shouted

"We need to get security  look at her, she looks crazy."

<Maya's Pov>

 

*Enter the academy as a student, you have me assigned the position as the missing heir to the Kandou clan, your genetics will now be modified to match hers.*

"Will I lose my red hair?"

*No, your eyes will turn a blue colour though.*

"Ugg that's fine. Why is that girl screaming?"

*It may be due to the fact you are covered in Diablos Blood, it is still stained into your armour.*

"Umm, yeah I guess that could be it."

As I awkwardly rubbed my head, a group of women came running towards me, I guess they are around my age, the one leading them was just my type, damn I miss women my age. All those Monster Hunters were way older than me, nearing 30, I mean that's fine and all, a Milf is a Milf but a little variety can do me the world of good. 

Anyway back to the girl in front of me, she seems a little small to be in a high school? I mean I think this is a high school? 

*It is indeed, First High, affiliated with a nearby University.*

I mean she is big where it counts don't get me wrong, I mean if she is over 16 then I'm down, after all, I'm only 17, what's a year between friends? 

"Excuse me what are you doi-"

Keep calm, smile, first impressions are important, I need to steer this conversation I'm afraid.

"My name is Maya, I belong to the Kanou clan, I have been missing for years, Master said it was about time I returned. Is my brother still attending this establishment? I was told he was in the First-year two years ago, he should still be here."

'How did I know that?'

*I'm accessing the local information and filtering it into your head, keep going.*

The girl paused, looking me up and down, she smiled, saying " He is still here, I will get him to confirm who you are as soon as you tell me why you are here and why you have a longsword strapped to your back."

*Charm Magic Resisted.*

'Wait what?'

*Her smile*

'Umm...'

"Sorry I got distracted by your beautiful smile, the sword is to protect myself, of course, that is what weapons are for after all. Protection. Same for this weird armour I'm wearing, you wouldn't believe what I had to kill to make it, took me nearly 20 days to finish hunting."

The girl shrugged off the compliment and responded with "Why would you not use magic to protect yourself?"

Unable to stop myself I laughed at her comment, which caused her cheeks to puff out rather cutely, restraining myself before she lost it, I placed my hand on her cheek and whispered" I have magic, but why only have one type of protection when you can have two? If you want to get dinner I can show you how magic my hands are."

A young man threw my hand off the girl, staring daggers at me he snickered "A washed-up woman like yourself is unworthy of the Student Council president, I suggest you leave the school grounds before you get hurt." 

'Washed up? I JUST KILLED A FUCKING ELDER DRAGON, he needs to know his place.'

*I advise against confronting him now, ask for your brother, remember Maya, these are not Monsters you can beat into submission.*

'GGGRRR, I hate it when you are right.'

"I hope you remember that when my brother confirms my Identity."

Thanks for reading the first chapter, hope you enjoyed it, the second chapter may be out later tonight or Thursday, depending on how fast I finish a computer repair.

7