Confrontation (Potentially sensitive issues discussed)
166 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I'm ready, you can bring them in."

Taking a seat at one end of the room, I tapped my lap, gesturing to Amie that she could sit there, jumping onto it she, smiled and nuzzled into my cheek. 

At the same time, two adults burst into the room, one dressed in a suit while the other was wearing a suit dress, a mark clear on the left side of her face, a recent bruise by the looks of things. 

"George wait outside, prepare a car, by the time we are done here, I will be the head of our clan, Micheal, you have around sixty seconds to plead for your life. Start."

The man laughed, his wrinkled cheeks, nearly made me throw up, its clear to see that he has aged very badly in these last two years, his grey hair is falling out, his eyes almost lifeless eyes glued onto me, looking me up and down.  Laughing once more to himself, a bracelet on his arm began to light up, I could feel the magic in the air begin to change as the bracelet lit up, a giant flame appeared out of nowhere, leaping at me aggressively, trying to devour me whole.

"No don't hurt Maya again"

My mother screamed, her red eyes began to turn ablaze as the flames neared me, a bracelet similar to Micheal's lit up, a smaller wall of fire appeared in front of me, barely 'protecting' me from the giant flame.

'So that's how magic works here, they need a device like a wand to maximise its power, Kathy, steal all of his money not half, it appears this bastard has not changed.'

"Aimie Level one threat."

As the whisper left my mouth, with a speed I could only admire, Aimie, threw Micheal back into a chair, pulling out one of her daggers, she slit two veins on his body, one on the back of his left leg and the other on the back of his right arm. She then guided my mother into a chair next to me. 

"Mother, you have witnessed that he has tried to kill me in order to defend himself from his previous actions, did you know that he tried to molest me when I was younger? That it was that action that forced me to run away?"

The woman froze, meekly nodding her head

"I knew that he had done something, I didn't know it was sexual, I'm sorry, I failed to protect you, I failed as a Moth-"

Seeing the woman break down, tears flooding from her eyes, I gently pulled her into a hug

"It's ok Mother, I know you took beatings regularly so that we did not have to, I'm sorry that it took me this long to return, I just had to guarantee that I had enough strength to make this bastard and his friends pay for what they have done."

Letting my mother go, I slowly got up from my chair, walking over to Micheal who was being toyed with by Aimie, I took out his phone, opening it with Kathy's help, I showed him, his bank balance.

"How are you going to keep the police off your back with no money for bribes? What about all of those families that you hurt? Why can't you speak? Lack of blood? Feeling a little weak? Like a little girl perhaps?"

Taking the dagger from Aimie, I rammed it into his leg, seeing him bolt up from the pain caused a feral smile to appear on my face, it feels like I'm hunting again, I do miss this.

"So Micheal, how does it feel? Why not try and cast another spell? Come one, one big spectacular fireball to show off the end of your life? Go down in a blaze of glory. "

As a small flame began to come out of his bracelet, I clicked my fingers and it vanished.

"Oops, performance issues? Try again."

*Nergigante's Desire Activated*

"It seems I can no longer torture you, I will root out all of your friends in our clan, kill them as I will you, then I will rid the world of all the clans I deem Evil, Know Micheal, you brought this on yourself, your actions have  lead to this moment, you desires have reached too far."

I could see the fear envelop him, I know what he can see, an ethereal version of the old Elder dragon, peering into his soul, looking at him as if he was nothing but food like it did me. Unlike me, however, there is no saving this fool. 

'Nergi, dinner time.'

 

Thanks for reading, have a good day!

6