Chapter 5 – Time To Follow The Baldie
444 12 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

3 years have passed. And now I'm 8 Years Old. Many things have happened.

Well, at least, not that many I think. Yea.

The Self Proclaimed Genius Amari Touya-Kun, had chosen to submit to me. I don't know what happens but. I think it's because.....

2 Years Ago

[Amari Touya POV]

"There and there. Yosh, perfect. Now I can't wait to get praised by Sensei~ hehe".

Hmmm... I think It's been 1 Year since the last time I lost my consciousness. 

I never lose my consciousness without a reason before but... Why does it happen I wonder.

And Something bothering Me about Rena-chan's behavior.

She always staring at Me whenever We meet. And those stares are somehow... Uncomfortable.

And also, every time I walk, I always fell. It's not because I'm clumsy or anything. I think It's because someone put His foot below me.

When I've gained my stance, no one was around. 

Maybe I was thinking too much but, before I fell, I think I saw someone walk past me. But soon I've forgotten about that.

Not just that, there's always a bug on My food too. It disgusts me and makes Me lost my appetite. And soon I've stopped eating at school because of that.

"What's wrong with this school Goddamit... A, gotta report to sensei about my work~ hehe".

I heard a door opened.

Hmm? Who's that?

"Ah! Rena-chan! Morning~".

"Ah, Yes? Did you need something from me? Ama-Kun".

"N-no... I just want to greet you... It's normal for friends to greet each other after all! Hehe".

"Since when did we become friends? Ama-Kun. I didn't remember getting any friends in this school".

"Ahaha... really?... sorry, my memory is a bit hazy cuz of my lost conscious a year ago".

"I see..."*smirk*.

What's wrong with her. Always with that gaze. That's why She has no friends, humph.

Eh..... 

That gaze? 

I think... I... ever..... seen... that gaze...... before.....

My eyes were wide open.

I...... remember......

She...

SHE!!!

"What's wrong Ama-Kun. Did something... troubling you perhaps?".

*step*

*step*

"Stay away!"

*titled*"What wrong? Ama-Kun. Perhaps, did the troubling thing was... me?" *grin*

"I-I'll go tell the teachers!".

"Tell the teachers.... about what?".

"Of course about you! You.... you....".

"Ah.... so you remembered them. Fufu, if it's about the accident that you lost conscious 1 year ago because of me... sure you can tell it. But, do Sensei will believe it?".

"Ha? Of Co-".

"Will Sensei believe that the calmest and weak-looking child like me... will do something like that?".

"...."

"Of course not. Even if they were to believe you, It's already a 1 year ago's story".

"No..... way...."

"That's why It's useless".

Here ya go

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zYTpswaTTJROZ750OsAhp3YmqVkQKGwh/view?usp=sharing

"aaaaaAAAAAAA!!"

...

...

"Ara... he runs away..".

*smirk*

"Ready or Not, Here I come~".

*inhale* *exhale*

*inhale* *exhale*

She's not a human.

*inhale* *exhale*

*inhale* *exhale*

There's no way a thing like that can be called human.

*inhale* *exhale*

*inhale* *exhale*

She's... She's A DEMON!

*slam*!

*inhale*...

*exhale*...

*inhale*...

*exhale*...

"Why.... Why!!! GOD!! WHY THIS THING HAPPENED TO ME!!. I Suppose to perfect! MY LIFE SUPPOSE TO BE PERFECT BUT WHY!!". *sob*

"God is really cruel aren't they?....        A-ma-kun~".

"HIIIIIII!!!! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!".

"No one will come to you Ama-Kun. You are soo stupid to come away soo~ early in the morning. At the time where only 1 teacher is present in this school. Also, looks like that teacher falls asleep at the office. So it's U-se-less~ fufu~".

"SOMEONE! PLEASE! *sob* Please... why did you do this to me".

"Do what? Ah, all this bully thing?".

"I just simply, booored. And it's not like I do something that endangers your life anyway. Even though I'm evil myself, I'm not killing someone without a reason".

"Then please... *sob* stop this already *sob* I... I just want to live normally... so please *sob*".

"Then... what will you do.... to relieve My boredom? Ama-Kun. As I say earlier. I do this thing because I was bored".

"Then please change your target! Why Me!*sob*".

"Hmm... answer this, Ama-Kun. If you were taking a stroll on town, and found some ve~ry special toy for you, And someone just asked you to change the toy to another toy that you simply have no interest in. Would you, do that? Ofc not".

"THEN I WILL SUBMIT MYSELF, I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU SO PLEASE!... Please.. don't targeting me...*sob*".

"Hmmm~ what should I do~....".

"Please....*sob* I-i will, do anything.. for you".

...

...

*smirk*"Alright, remember your promise.. Ama-Kun. From now on, you're My Cu~te little slave~. See you in class fufu~".

...

*slam*

...

...

Haha... HAHAHA!! I DID IT, NOW THAT DEMON WOULDN'T BOTHER ME AGAIN. Someone else, SOMEONE ELSE WILL FEEL WHAT I FEEL HAHAHAHA!

"he, he.. hehehe... hehe..".

[Rena POV]

Looks like my new slave has broken already...

Well, as long as He keeps doing thing what I want, I'll just let him sink in his craziness.

"Anyway, who should be the next target I wonder.. fufu".

I keep wondering and wondering while sinking into darkness with a little light in the corridor school.

BACK TO PRESENT

Yea, that' what happens.....

And I quite like My cute slave.

Every day he always gives me his pocket money, though, I didn't need them,

Do anything I want,

He even helps me find some new bullying target.

I'm soo happy to have Him as my slave.

"I hope I can show him my feeling but... Due to Demon path of Cultivation I can't show Him my emotion even if I wanted to".

Maybe I should do another Act in front of him... so he knows what I feel for him.

Ah, speaking about Cultivation, I've breakthrough and now I'm on Golden Core!

That's a Genius for me. If it's a normal Cultivator, There's no way They can become Golden Core this fast. 

Also, looking at how Thin the Qi on this world, Yep there's no way they can even reach it.

"Just a matter of time before I reach a Nascent Soul... hmm? The Weird bald guy who always standing with a suitcase and gone to the alley". 

Hmm...

Should I tail him? He keeps getting on my nerves... yea, maybe I should tail him.

And so, I started to follow the baldie...

Still accepting some suggestion for the development of this novel :3

12