Chapter 11 – Information
200 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

sorry for the wait. Many things happen irl

"We're here Ama-Kun..."

"Hmm? Why are we at an abandoned factory?" Asked my Slave with curiosity.

"Did you forget I was saying let's go to our base earlier?" 

I let both of my hands open. Without any smile or hint of emotion come, and I say "Let me introduce you, my base..."

"Your base? Not ours? Also did you the one who create this whole place? And what about the people who live here before? Doesn't they the first ones to find this place?"

"You - asking - too - much*slap*" I slapped my slave and he sent flying while spinning from my slap. While later I teleported him back to my side.

"..."

"I reached the moon..."

"Glad for you to become the second man to reach the moon"

"Eh, not first?"

I swear I can see the veins pop out of my head.

"Why are we debate about this..."

It is the first time for me to feel like this. Soon I grabbed the candy in my pocket so I can calm my anger.

"*munch* *munch* lets go inside"

"*shrug* kay"

"Just to remind you, don't do something stupid. I'm the boss here so prove yourself as my slave and don't make me embarrassed"

It took him a sec to understand my word and then he noded

"I understand, my... Master"

And then we both walking into the abandoned factory.

On the way, I was greeted by all my underlings. When I took a glance at Ama-Kun I was surprised by the way he walks and didn't let me be embarrassed by him.

"Ama-Kun..."

"Yes?"

'Just because you are my slave, doesn't mean your special. Don't get too cocky'

"Humph*pout* baka..."

"Eehhhh...."

Soon we reach our main sections where the paperwork is all over the place and I can see the lifeless eyes of my subordinate from the window, Bob. 

*creak*

He seems to realize my arrival the moment before I opened the door.

*shut*

"Our boss is here, everyone, give your greeting!"

"""WELCOME BACK BOSS"""

"Umu... Seeing this amount of paperwork, looks like you did a good job at investigating it"

"Yes of course boss. Don't underestimate our network at the underworld"

"Umu"

I go to the most fluffy chair that they prepared for me and sit. Crossing my leg then resting my chin on my hand and said, "Now, give me all the information you have grasped"

I let out a smirk.

"Yes, of course"

The information they gave me was about the government in this city. And the underworld, and so on, the Mafia group.

This so-called "Mafia" was a big group. No, large I can say. Because it's almost everywhere around this world. 

And the group that I was in, is sadly, the weakest amongst all.

But I don't give a crap about that. As long as I can receive information, and have some loyal servants, that's enough for me.

Because absolute information and servants were one of the powers that I need to fully grasp.

Of course, the bigger the better.

"And lastly, the information about that thing..."

*smirk*"Hnn, continue"

"... we, haven't found them yet. WE'RE SOO SORRY!" He bowed his head.

So they haven't found it... huh.

"Hee~ I see. Well, don't worry. There's still soo much time. You can find it anytime"

"We grateful for your kindness..."

After hearing the word, my emotion has all gone from my face.

"Bob..."

"Yes, boss?"

"Don't, you ever mention kindness in front of me again. This is an order. It brings back unpleasant memories and I hate that the most"

"I-i understood"

"If I ever hear it once more, I'll cut that head of yours"

*tremble*"i-i understood"

"Also, this is not a kindness, this is what you call "waiting""

*tremble*"..."

Look how tremble he is. I guess this will make him stop mention it in front of me again... ugh, only by rememmbering it make me want to puke.

Soon the small grin back on my face

*claps*"I forgot to introduce my right-hand man to you guys right?"

They were surprised when I clapped my hand. Then say "excuse me boss, your right-hand man?"

"Yes, let me introduce you, my right-hand man"

And then I glance at Ama-Kun then said "Ama-Kun, please"

Amari Touya POV

'Eh.. your right-hand man? Who? Me? EHHH???'

I keep questioning my life while making inner screams as I keep my calm face to them. And I decide to keep doing as my master said.

"Hello, I'm Amari Touya" *small bow*

"Errrr... just that?"

'Just that? MY ASS. I'M CONFUSING MYSELF OVER HERE YOUR DUMBASS. RIGHT HAND? WHEN DID I BECOME ONE! JUST SHUT UP AND ACCEPT MY INTRODUCTION' is what my inner mind said but my face keeps calm no matter what.

"Yes, I'm not planning to become close to anyone other than my master so"

'Phew, somehow I succeed in making excuse. HAHA WELL DONE ME. Huh, why does master blushing...'

"baka..."

'Eeehhhhh... even if you said it with a small voice I can still hear it you know what happens with my master today'

"Oh, I see. Nice to meet you.. err.... Amari... Sama?"

*small bow*

'Haha, despite being the first time called with sama how surprised I still making calm face HAHA'.

Bob POV

'I tough because he was just a kid I can use him somehow but, the right-hand of a monster is still a monster huh'.

'Is he not a human? He didn't give a shit on us and keep that high and mighty face while looking us like a fly'.

'I better not get involved with him too in the future...'.

6