Deceitful Thot
34 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two days later, at the end of the seventh month.

"4 vials of Spirit Trace Oil! I have the money!"

"3 for me!"

"Hey, man, pushing is so uncool! Chill, see? There are dozens of vials of spirit trace still remaining," A rational fisher spoke up. Sadly, Trilok heard it and snickered.

"I'm a little low on raw materials, everyone! I won't be releasing Spirit Trace Oil for the next two days!"

A ruckus was created instantly.

Nobody even looked towards the expensive spiritual aftertaste placed behind Trilok.

This wasn't the first day of the sale but the second day. Yesterday, a few loyal customers such as Rhal purchased the oil concoction but even before that, Trilok had sent Vayu to spread the news about the new product on the shelves of the -Bitter Medicine; Healthy Life-

By now, everybody knew of Kol's association with Trilok and the chubby woman was a well-known deviant of the community so her words weren't received with the same trust as the honest Vayu shouting through the entire quantity. Of course, Kol, meanwhile, contacted her own developed sources and paid a good amount of coin to get the much-needed publicity. The best part, however, was Rhal praising the concoction after using it once. 

It is to be known that Rhal was a highly respected fisher. But that wasn't the main issue. In reality, his cultivation has been stagnant for years at the edges of the peak of Spiritual Enhancer so once he spoke the truth about the concoction with the spiritual energy of a peak Spiritual Enhancer, everybody believed him. At least, those who were on the boat with Rhal.

Still, the reason why [Spirit Trace Oil] turned out to be a stunning success is because of two reasons.

First, the Silent Community is a rather weak community that revolves close to the Ark and cannot establish itself in the more dangerous and profitable areas of the ocean. The quality of cultivators was unqualified to the extreme and this place was filled with cultivators that have white and green spiritual veins. Now suddenly, a concoction which increases the speed of cultivation by 200% in 2 hours appeared, of course, it will be a major success to those who had stagnated and just saved up all their coin. Like Rhal.

Second, the cost of the concoction was a stunning 900 coins per vial. Nobody truly cared about this relatively expensive oil because they had deep pockets for now. In fact, most of the customers only buying one vial were quite old. Most of them having families with their kids all grown-up! Soon, this excitement would bubble down and the sale of this oil will return to its intended state.

With the gross profit of almost 500 coins per vial, the store was in for a treat!

---

Vayu's face and hands hurt from continuously counting the coins quickly alongside Trilok while Kol packed the vials for the customers. After the rush hour was finished, the three tumbled on the ground and soon, Trilok chuckled weakly.

"This was quite something, huh," he coughed.

"Brother! This was amazing! We sold 39 vials of spirit potion!" Vayu stated the obvious with an excited expression but Kol frowned.

"Who's going to count 34 vials of Poor Man's Health?" She glared at Vayu, making him nod meekly.

After the trio rested on the ground for a while, they stood up and the two smiled at Trilok. Their smile now felt the most annoying thing to Trilok as he grumbled and took out their salaries. Of course, he paid the coin from which he had already absorbed the spiritual energy.

"Brother... our bonus?" Vayu whined. A sneaky smile appeared on Kol's lips as she waited with an anticipative gaze. The task of demanding bonus shamelessly had fallen on Vayu now. Every time Kol asked for her fair share, she would receive gestures more than just money.

'Of course... you cannot tell your own brother to fuck his mother, right—'

"Fuck off! Did Mom give birth to me with a crystal spoon in my ass? Or did dad fucked mom with a crystal dick?" Trilok cursed instantly, "None of you ain't getting no shit!" He picked the old, rusted staff, "Except Mamba!" 

This time, their bonuses weren't just, something Vayu had to learn still.

'Fuck!' Kol's eyes widened but even with her tendencies, she wasn't going to face Mamba.

Instead, she bolted out from the back door of the house, leaving a stunned Vayu reeling with shock.

'A crystal penis gave birth to me?' He questioned his life. Clearly, the swing of Mamba was going to answer these very questions.

With Pain.

---

[1 Spirit Point Collected.]

[Name: Trilok

Age: 19

Spirit Vein: Blue (Upgrade Requirement: 500,000)

Cultivation: Spiritual Enhancer— 1 (Upgrade Requirement: 18,000)

Spirit Points: 235,464

Technique: Sea God's Grace (High-Legendary)(Special Traits: Heart of Sea— 2)(Upgrade Requirement: 200,000)

]

Trilok carefully placed the last coral coin on top of a coin castle. This is what he had been doing for the night instead of sleeping. His eyes grew bright as he started calculating internally.

From the initial seventy-something thousand coins, around 18000 coins were invested to brew 45 vials of oil. After spending 6 months on a higher-tier potion, creating oil of lower quality was not too taxing after he had the recipe devised. Still, 6 vials of oil were still left, something he would save for now and unleash two days later, now, one day. It was already past midnight. Even Kol had purchased on vial for herself, making Trilok anticipate her progress.

Still, he had earned all the invested amount and had a gross profit of 19,500. This wasn't even including the sale of Poor Man's Health.

However, Trilok wasn't blinded with greed... despite making a castle of coins.

He had only recovered his invested amount. Now, he will use the revenue to produce more but he knew that soon, all his sources would inexplicably raise the prices of their raw materials. Unless they are excessive, Trilok wouldn't mind it. Everybody sees their own profit the most. Those who he could suppress, he would, and those who he cannot, he will just accept until the opportunity arises.

'The sale of the [Spirit Trace Oil] would probably dip to 17 or 18 vials in a week, probably two weeks max. These two weeks will probably be the most profitable period of my life... I need more cultivators... and, I need to find a way to get my hand on a spatial ring.'

A spatial ring, the most easily, would be found on a trade ship but according to Chief's earliest estimate, it would still take two to three months to encounter another one in their path. And the great number of coins are being troublesome.

'Can I invest these coins somehow?' Trilok thought carefully. Aside from his store, Noland's store was quite popular. His major chunk of the market belonged to single women of the community and everyone knew why. Even Kol would sometimes feel extravagant and visit Noland's shop. But who would be ashamed of that? It's already an open secret, the elders gave their consent to a more silent and graceful form of relieving of sexual tension. 

But Trilok wouldn't be able to invest in Noland. It was clear to both of them that external investment would only disrupt their profitable life. In fact, Noland and Trilok, both, had gotten an invitation to be sponsored by the Chief from Roa but they both denied this 'glory.' They were already paying taxes, no need to further feed the strongest cultivator who only knows how to drink.

Then, the other areas of profit would be...

'Owning a ship and developing a team of elite fishers.'

Trilok thought before rejecting the idea.

The fishing occupation had a high mortality rate. Too much investment on someone with a healthy chance of dying and literally drowning the investment did not feel an intelligent decision to Trilok.

So, as he dismantled the castle of coin and began hiding his earning in various locations of the house, Trilok also spent a lot of time thinking about a viable option of investment.

In fact, Trilok even rejected his own talented brother with a heavenly fortune as an investment opportunity. He knew that the ingrate would end up leaving the ship in pursuit of adventure. Of course, Trilok would make sure to prepare the boy as much as he can, but thinking of him as a business partner? He would push mamba up his ass before even considering that option.

In the end, nothing felt too appropriate to Trilok.

Maybe he just didn't want to part with his coin.

But all these coins were 'dead' to him. Of course, he wasn't eager to just touch every single coin of the community and grow strong quickly.

He had kept the first coin he ever earned as a treasure to himself. But after three years of inactivity, this coin of honor had returned from the 'dead.'

Meaning, in three years, most, if not all, the coins gain a wisp of spiritual energy once again!

"Money exchange!"

Trilok gasped.

The most primal form of exchanging money was through trading. A person gives out several coins in exchange for an item and takes several coins in return for some service of sale of an item.

Trilok felt that he was getting close to an answer, but he couldn't fathom what it is.

Finally, after an hour of anxious thinking, he forcefully calmed himself down.

Looking at the information of his Cultivation technique, he took a deep breath and thought of upgrading his cultivation technique.

'Oh... my...' Trilok's eyes rolled back and he fell unconscious.

His body spasmed uncontrollably while beads of sweat formed over his forehead.

Many things became clear to Trilok in this period of unconsciousness but he came to a gasping awakening soon enough.

Looking around and finding that it was still the night, hopefully, the same night itself, Trilok stood up.

The sticky substance had begun secreting from his body as he gazed at his spiritual points slowly being deducted aside from the initial 200,000!

'Amazing!' Trilok felt his heart almost burst out in joy.

Trilok, with a greater cultivation technique, needed more spiritual points than Kol who practiced a common Cultivation technique.

Vayu, with a Heaven-ranked Unique Cultivation technique, had an even greater requirement of spiritual energy than Trilok at the same level!

Why?

Foundation.

Better the technique, greater the and deeper the foundation.

The reason why Trilok at least wanted to an Earth-ranked technique was to capitalize on this cheat of his. 

If he starts the path of his active cultivation with an Earth-ranked technique as a foundation, his future would be much brighter.

What he didn't expect was that the source of this fortune, presumably, the green emerald that drilled into his mind, would even utilize the spare spiritual energy to make up for the difference in the foundation of a cultivation technique!

Soon, Trilok was once again covered in grim, his clothes sticking to his body while a disgusting scent filled the room.

'Ah... I don't want bath so late in the night...'

But he didn't really have a choice.

Once clean and into a fresh set of tunic and shorts, Trilok looked at his information once again.

[Name: Trilok

Age: 19

Spirit Vein: Blue (Upgrade Requirement: 500,000)

Cultivation: Spiritual Enhancer— 1 (Upgrade Requirement: 25,000)

Spirit Points: 410

Technique: Sea God's Essence (Earth-Legendary)(Special Traits: Heart of Sea— 2, Ruler of Ocean: 2)(Upgrade Requirement: 2,000,000)

]

Trilok shivered.

Anguish flickering in his eyes despite such a great leap of strength.

'6 months of hard work... gone with a thought...

I wish to cultivate hard... but my cheat is a deceitful thot...'

4