Chapter 5: Confrontation
614 3 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I messed up. I stayed up a little too late last night, which made me wake up much later today. I actually planned to wake up as early as I can to try to determine the time which my captor leaves for work. The light was off, but it was fairly bright in the basement, so it must be midday. I'm laying back down again, which made it a little difficult to look around. I tried moving my legs to shake off the rope, but, of course, it wont do much. I tried budging my hands back and forth, and I noticed that by doing that, I'm slowly scraping the metal pipe the handcuff is attached to. I kept moving my hands while preventing myself from scraping my hand so that my captor doesn't notice. As I continued budging my hand bit by bit, I felt the metal pipe slightly moving, which encouraged me.

 

After an hour of continuous moving and budging, I got tired. I tried moving my legs next, which was very difficult. Not only it was tightly tied, its also attached to a sturdy wooden beam. Nevertheless, I kept moving in hopes that something might happen. It slowly itches my ankles, but I feel the rope loosen, even just a little. Eventually, I stopped to rest my body. I forgot that I only eat once a day here, and I have to save my nutrients as much as possible to survive. I tried to look at that hole where daylight can enter, which looks like an old airduct. Lots of ideas flooded my head on ways to escape using that information, and its getting me excited. I never thought I'll have to come across this type of situation, being held captive and plotting my escape in a seemingly-impossible state, but that just makes me more determined.

 

It still looks like midday, but somewhere between 1 pm or 2 pm. I suddenly heard a door close, she must be here. Seemed pretty early since I stayed awake the entire afternoon yesterday and no one was home. This is another shot on her, last night didn't go so well, so I managed to get very few answers from her. I stayed awake and waited for her, if she's ever gonna come here. I thought of questions I should ask her, and what to do if things doesn't go the way I think it'll go.

("I should ask her the reason for all of this, what she wants from me, and what her purpose is.")
("In fact, how would she even know me? I'm literally the least interesting person in every workplace I've been.")
("Of all the guys, I wonder, why me?")

 

Minutes later, I heard footsteps. I took a deep breath to calm and prepare myself mentally. Footsteps start to get louder and louder, until the basement door opened. She's holding a bowl on one hand, and a glass of water on the other. She slowly came down the stairs, then walked towards me. She put the bowl and the glass on the table, grabbed a chair and placed it beside me.

"Oh, hello, my sweet love. I'm so happy I only have to work half-day today. I can spend more time with you now, and I've missed you."
"I was wondering why you were early. Yesterday I was awake until afternoon, but you're still not here."

She gasped and covered her mouth with her hand, then smiled very wide and held my face.

"Oohhh, you waited for me, how sweet of you. You're making me blush here, I'm embarrassed. I know its a little late, but I brought us lunch."
"Us? But there's only one bowl."
"Oh, you shy boy. Of course we're gonna share this bowl. Don't worry, I made enough for the both of us."
"I see."

She's probably gonna dose me again, but I have a plan this time.

"Oh, I almost forgot. You gotta have your dose, love. You can't eat properly laying down."
"That won't be necessary, it's fine."
"But you can't eat your food properly while laying down. What am I supposed to do?"
"You can just uncuff me, then I'll sit upright and feed myself."
"Oh, you sly boy. I can't afford uncuffing you without assurance, who knows what yo-"
"What am I gonna do? My legs are tied, and I won't assault nor hurt you because I just won't. Also, you might be thinking what if I do something funny or strange? Simple, I won't, because you're right in front of me, and I'm not the one to try to panic or do anything stupid."

 

She stopped and looked at me with astonishment. I hope she agrees to it, but I don't have much hope for that. It was just an attempt to gain her trust, and besides, I'm not about to do anything.....yet. She put the needle back in her pocket and walked towards the other table on the corner, she took the keys and walked back to me. While she's unlocking the handcuffs, I kept my arms and wrist completely still and relax to avoid any suspicion from her. She removed the cuffs from my wrist and held my hand to help me sit up. "Such soft hands", I thought to myself. I fixed my posture and sat normally.

"There you go. Now, go on. You can eat first."

I reached the bowl and looked at it. My face was straight and calm, but my thoughts screamed.

("BRO, HOW IN THE HELL WOULD SHE KNOW THIS? NOBODY EATS FRIED MASHED POTATOES FOR LUNCH.")
("EXCEPT ME")

I took the spoon and took a bite. I chewed calmly, but my mind was racing

("WHAT THE HELL, HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? IT EVEN HAS HAM AND CHEESE INSIDE IT. WHAT?")

She smiled at me. "Well, how was it?", she asked. "It was good, thank you", I replied. I put the bowl down the table for her. She grabbed the bowl and fork and took a piece. She put the fork inside her mouth while looking at me. She kept staring at me as she retracts the fork slowly while her lips remained closed. She's definitely trying to seduce me or be sexy of something, but I remained calm. I took a deep breath, its time to ask questions, properly, this time.

"Why did you take me here?"
"What do you mean? You belong here, with me. You belong to me."
"Right. Why did you kidnap me, against my will? Without my knowledge?"
"Don't question, keep eating"

She handed me the bowl and fork, I took a bite and continued talking.

"Why me? Of all possible guys, why the boring one?"
"That's where you're wrong, my love. You stood out among anyone. Being 'boring' or something is just a bonus, so that when you disappear, its less noticeable."
"Right. And what of your plans with me? Or to me?"
"That's very simple, I just want to be with you and have you all to myself."
"...okay. Where are we?"
"I've already answered that, we're in our little home, our 'secret love nest', if you will" *giggles*
"Where exactly? What city or town- "
"Enough talking, sweetie. Hurry up and finish your food"

She shoved the fork with potato ball inside my mouth. I must've made her mad, I should slow down with the questions.

"You can have the rest, I've had enough for now."
"Very well, then. Thank you, my love."
"If you don't mind, I have one last question."
"Go on."

...

"Is...is my computer....safe?"

...

She looked at me with a straight face, the silence made me nervous.

"...pfft hahaha, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" 
("Such maniacal laugh........WHAT HAVE YOU DONE, WOMAN?")

She laughed hysterically for a minute. For every second of that laughter, I only imagined the horrors she could've done to my PC. She wiped tears near her eye and began talking.

"Oohhh, don't you worry, sweetheart. Your machine is perfectly fine, I'm sure of it."

I looked her straight in the eye with a stern face and asked, "Where is it?"

"It's in my bedroom, of course. Don't worry, nothing will happen to it."

 

I sighed in relief, my machine is safe. She finished eating, and offered me a drink. I took the glass and drank some water, I left some for her to drink. "How sweet of you, always leaving some water for me", she exclaimed. She drank the water, put the glass down the table, and moved closer towards me. I leaned backwards instinctively of course, I don't know this person. She stood up and sat on my lap, she put her arms around my neck.

("DUUUUUUDE, SHE'S MAKING A MOVE ON ME. WHAT AM I GONNA DO? THE HELL? I'VE NEVER DEALT WITH THIS BEFORE")

"For, oh, so long, I've wanted you, dreamed of you, studied about you, observed you. And to think that you're finally here, in my arms, I can barely get a hold of myself. I just want to love you, more than I've ever did. I want you to understand, You're mine now. You belong to me, and nothing will keep us apart. Should someone, or rather, something, gets between us, *laughs maniacally* you wouldn't even wanna know what will happen."

("Alright, this warning seems very serious, so menacingly. I better be more careful.")

I sat still while looking her in the eye. She sat still and looked at me while slowly turning red.

"Oh, those eyes just melt me away. You seem very experienced with this type of stuff, huh. I wonder how many girls you've soften with those piercing eyes of yours."
"Trust me, you have no idea." ("BECAUSE I HAVEN'T DATED ANYONE. I THOUGHT YOU STALKED ME, HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW")
"Oh, shut up now. Let me love you."

I stiffened my face as she leans closer and closer. I kept my eyes open as she slowly moves her head. She looked at me smugly, then moved her head to the side of my face. She kissed my cheek, I directed my sight elsewhere. She's kissed my other cheek for a few seconds while sniffing my neck.

"Aahhh, yes, feels good, does it not? I could kiss you forever."
("I literally haven't showered for two straight days, what are you talking about, woman?")

She stood up and fixed her clothes. She fetched the bowl and glass, and started walking towards the stairs. Before she went up, she looked back to me.
"That was a good make-out session, we should do it more often."
"Well, aren't you gonna cuff me back?"
"You can stay like that for now. You can't lie down forever."
"Well, what if I try to escape? I could literally get out of here."
...
"Then...I guess I can do whatever I want with your computer. And I'll still have you back some time in the future." *winks*

 

She went up the stairs and closed the door. I didn't try to contest with her any further when my computer's getting involved. I've spent a lot of time, money, and sleep to that machine. I won't even try to replace it. She has no idea how long it took me to get everything in there. RAM sticks were limited edition, GPU was a very rare piece, with only 10 of them made by the manufacturer. Game data that took me days, weeks, months, to obtain. Files, which took me a year to decode. I can't afford to lose that PC, no matter what.

17