Letter 22 – 12/22/1977
254 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

12 - 22 - 1977

Dear Samuel,

It’s good to hear from you even if it is under these dire circumstances. I wish I could bring myself to be surprised by my sister’s actions, but it completely fits with how she treated me. I can’t even begin to imagine what she must be going through, knowing that her own parents' love is conditional. I felt like I was going to die when I lost my sister.

Vadim and I have spoken and we’re both happy to house her for as long as she needs. No cost and no strings attached. No niece of mine is going to be homeless as long as we have a spare room. I don’t know how much she was able to smuggle out of her old room, but we’re also more than willing to try and act as a mediator between her and Madellyn to try and get her belongings. 

Also, I want to express how happy I am that you both have been able to find yourselves and let yourselves be happy. I know how difficult it can be to admit what you want when it goes against what you’ve been taught for your whole life. I hope to hear more from you soon, including just how soon we can expect Tiana.

Sincerely,

Rebecca

17