Letter 24 – 12/29/1977
247 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

12/29/77

Dear Tiana,

I’m very glad to hear that you found a safe place to stay. I’m also happy to hear that you’re introducing yourself as yourself. That floating feeling is truly something that makes you enjoy living and I’m happy that you’re finally getting to experience that. There’s truly nothing quite like that feeling.

I have important news for you. I have to imagine that you’re sitting while you read my letters, but if you’re not you should sit. I found your aunt Becca. She and her husband are willing and able to take you in as Tiana. They see you as you. I know that this is probably hard to believe, so I included her last letter to me with this one as proof. As soon as you’re settled in at their place, I’ll come by to pick it up. I hope this wasn’t too presumptuous of me, but I told them that you would be there on the first. I figured that would be enough time for you to say goodbye to any friends you’ve made at the shelter and long enough for them to make your room clean and ready for you.

They’re going to let you grow into the beautiful woman you are Tiana. I’m so glad that you have this loving family. Remember, family is what you make of it. No matter what others may say, you can choose your family.

I love you and I’ll see you soon,

Sam

16