Chapter 16
37 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The angel was a girl that seemed to be around 13, with the common angel stuff like a halo and pure white wings on her lower back. What interested me was that angels are one of the rarest races to find outside of their respective kingdoms and one of the worst things about them is that the god they worship hate all other races calling them sinners except humans. But that's got nothing to do with me though so lets just leave, and plus I'm injured so I'm going back to the inn. 

-Back at the inn-

I was lying in the bed, thinking back to the fight but several things felt weird. 

Why didn't I just run away? I was never someone that would put my life on the line like that. Why did I even go to the labyrinth? Levels? There are easier ways to level up. Thinking back to it, wasn't I acting more and more like a child since the moment I got here? It's as if my personality is being manipulated, changed to suit the needs of someone else. They aren't big changes just... making then stronger, I've always been curious about things but never enough to put my life on the line. But who would do it? The god from before? I don't think so, it wasn't in that contract or was I tricked? I don't have enough info to figure it out. I'll figure it out when I get more information

And I fell asleep

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Huh, who's that ?

To my side was a boy, who looked to be the same age as me, with yellow hair and red eyes and of the demon descent, with a single red horn on forehead. he was staring at me with eyes filled curiosity.

(Raphael)-"You are?"

(Boy)-"Oh, your awake" 

(Raphael)-"you didn't answer my question''

(Boy)-"Right, sorry. Names Dio, you?"

(Raphael)-"Raphael" as I had said that the door opened and Jim came inside the room

(Jim)-Oh, your awake and you two seemed to have gotten acquainted with each other, that's good"

(Raphael)-"Who's he?"

(Jim)-"Someone Who's gonna train with ya"

(Raphael)-"Is that the reason the training didn't start immediately?"

(Jim)-"Yeah, but lets forget about that for now. You seemed to have into a labyrinth haven't you?''

How did he find out? Was it because of my injuries since they haven't fully healed yet or did he look at my status?

(Raphael)-"And what if I did?" 

(Jim)-"Eh, nothing really, plus If you did die, it would have meant you were weak and that would have saved me all kinds of trouble"

I would've said the same so lets not talk about it 

(Jim)-"Anyway, I have to tell you two something"

(Raphael & Dio)-"What?'' 

(Jim)-"In one year, your going to go on your fist mission"

What?

(Jim)-"Your going to kill some baron in 'Elza'."

I'm gong on a mission that soon and in 'Elza' even. That fucked up human country that hates almost all other races to the point that they have went to war with almost all every races, with the exception of angels and what's worst is that they are worst than angels with their racisms to the point that they would kidnapping people before publicly torture other races before murdering them. The only reason they are still around and not burning in hell is because they are highly supported by their god to the point that they can put up a decent fight against a dragon, though they can't kill one they can put up a decent fight.

(Dio)-"what the hell do you mean First mission and in Elza, that fucked up place! Why do I have to go their." 

(Raphael)-"Exactly. Why do we have to go there! We would be killed the minute we get there."

(Jim)-"I wasn't the one who gave the mission, I'm just telling it to you, plus with Dio with you it shod be easy"

(Dio)-"And how can I make it easier?"

(Jim)-"You know illusion magic"

He knows illusion magic! Didn't you need to use mist magic and light magic to get that? I really need to use appraisal on the people I meet, I completely forgot to do that

Appraisal!

 

Name: Dio brandy Race: demon  level:39 Title: Failed Homunculus 
HP:545/545      
MP:555/555      
SL:449/449      
Str:65      
agi:69      
dex:60      
mag:90      
def:39      
mag def:95      
vit:40      

Skills:

Swordsmanship 

Spearman ship

Dagger arts

Attribute fusing

Illusion magic

Mist magic

Water

Wind

Light

Pain resistance

Super heal

levels:

lv:18

lv:16

lv:19

lv:15

lv:10

lv:12

lv:16

lv:17

lv:17

lv:8

lv:7

   

blessing of *undecided*

 

 

 

Oh, he's strong, stronger than me in magic but other than that, my stats are higher. but I do wonder how he got those skills, Pain resistance and super heal. I wonder how he got that?

Wait a minute...…What do you mean failed homunculus! Was he made in a flask or something? And isn't the creation of life band every where with it being punishable by death to even try. Plus he doesn't  look like homunculi at all, he just looks like a  normal demon.

(Jim)-"So will you do the mission or not?"

(Dio)-"Do I have a choice?" 

(Jim)-''No''

I said nothing to act all cool and because it would be a waste of breathe since I'm even more obliged to come since I'd properly be dead, killed by monsters, coming here if it wasn't for him. And I think I could think of a way to kill some baron, hell I've killed 71st monarch of England for Crist sake.

(Dio)-"Raphael, you say something about this! you can't be okay with this, we can die if we do this, ya know"

(Raphael)-"You do know I have less of a choice than you do. So just do it"

(Dio)-"Dammit, I'm gonna die, I really am gonna die"

(Jim)-"Come on, you won't die if you don't get caught, that is. Now lets go out side, lets see who's stronger " 

 

3