rewrite chapter 1
27 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A single man floated in a void of darkness, wearing a face of disapprovement

 

“Trapping, sealing me in here because you couldn’t kill me was a decent idea, I’ll give em that, but did they really think that this would hold me forever? Hell, it's barely held up for this short amount of time.” 

 

For a being who had lived for an eon the millenia he had been there for was nothing but a short amount of time. 

 

“Fucking idiots” He said with a grin as started to crack in spider web forms.

 

“Well, I will be meeting them soon, Just gotta regain some strength” He said stretching while stretching his left arm.

 

And so escaped the god of chaos and madness. 

 

 

*Pop*

 

In a void of darkness, a single soul popped into existence, which was strange, very strange, as souls were almost always kept in groups of 4 or 5 to keep mental stability as the process was rather stressful on the soul. Of course special cases were 2 souls were together but never 1.

 

The soul looked around scanning the area, observing it.

 

“So I’m dead, right?” It guessed

 

“Yeah, I’m probably dead” It ‘sounded’ sure of it now

 

This was the soul of a man known as Raphael wolfe. A brilliant Orthopedic surgeon that had a 99% chance of perfectly healing any injury in his field.

 

But that was all that was known to the general public. In truth he was an assassin that had killed over 500 people, including 423 public officials. Killing so much so that he earned the ‘distinguished’ title of ‘Cheating Asshat’ from his peers. A title that he would just laugh off whenever he heard it. 

 

“They really did kill me… haah, knew that this would happen someday’’ He said knowingly

 

“Just not so soon… Well, whatever there’s nothing I can do about it now. 

So where am I?” He ‘said’ curiously 

 

“I was never catholic so it probably isn't heaven and all the other religions never talked about things like this, so what, am I getting isekai’d?”  He ‘talked’ in a chuckle 

 

“Stuck in a black void with weird 3 60 vision… Hah, I’m so bored.” After saying this he went silent.

 

Suddenly the void shattered, letting a crimson red light shine through.

 

“Oh?” He heard in a silky smooth masculine voice before a ‘man’ appeared before him

 

With black hair and completely black eyes he was wearing a pitch black suit with a vest instead of a jacket.

 

“What do we have here?” The man said curiously

 

“I haven’t seen a soul like this since the age of war” He exclaimed

 

 “Uhm, hi?” Raphael said cautiously 

 

“Oh, right, Hello there” He said matter of factly

 

“Hi”   Raphael said 

 

“I’m Aaron, god of chaos and void” He spoke in a chuckle

 

“uh, I’m Raphael, nice to meet you” 

 

“It’s my pleasure, now can you tell me what your soul was doing in the garbage dump”

 

“Garbage what?”

 

“Ooh, right of course you wouldn’t know, hell it would be strange if you did know.”

 

“Okay, but what is this garbage dump?” 

 

“Oh, it’s the place we send corrupted souls to get destroyed and turned into mana. A very efficient system.”

 

 “So why was I in there?” Raphael had never thought of himself as corrupt in any shape so this was a surprise to say the least

 

“I don’t know, It was either a mistake or you pissed off some god, as there is no way in hell that you’re a corrupted soul”

 

“Huh, well whatever, I was dead anyways. Now may I ask what you want with me?”

 

“Yes,Yes I want you to accept a deal for me.” He said as a piece of parchment appeared in front of Raphael.

 

“It is quite a good deal, is it not?”

 

“Yes, it is” He said while signing the paper 

 

“ Well then, I will be seeing you once again when you earn my blessing” Aaron said before the world flashed white.

1