Chapter 7: Promise
3.2k 7 99
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jin Huang was still laying down and waiting for the cute little fox to wake up as he was waiting a few thoughts popped up into his head. He has no urge to urinate or go poop and his stomach doesn’t feel hungry. It had felt nice to eat when he ate those mushrooms and those berries.

‘I should have paid attention to when the head scientist was explaining how this all worked, but I had caught the key point of being impossible to bring anything from any of the worlds we go to because physically our bodies not actually going into the world.’ Jin Huang thought and he releases a little groan from his lips. ‘Not much time will pass in the real world, but yet will feel like a lot of time has passed.’

“Everything feels so very real.” Jin Huang muttered and then he felt the small fox moving ah looks like he ended up waking the little fox in the end. The little fox jumps to the right and Jin Huang stands up to do a bit of stretching while thinking to himself.

Jin Huang notices a little sharp knife in the cave and picks it up. He had a little idea to test out and impulsively carried it out. He presses the knife against his left arm and cuts down in a line it wasn’t a straight line was rather crooked. The blood wasn’t gushing out nor was it a tiny bit of blood coming out.

“Why are you hurting yourself!” The fox demon called out angrily and feeling a bit upset with himself for that is his knife that Jin Huang used….

“It really hurts.” Jin Huang groaned in pain, feeling a bit faint, and sits down. He remembers when he was thirteen years old that one day decided to hurt himself by using a sharp knife on his left leg to make a cut that was a few inches long because he had thought maybe if he was hurt that perhaps his parents will come back home, but that attempt failed. On that day he discovered he has the ability to heal himself within thirty seconds it happens automatically. The injury had quickly healed, no scar, and only leaving behind a bit of blood.

“Don’t hurt yourself again.” The fox demon ordered in a stern tone of voice and he starts licking the blood up while focusing on healing Jin Huang’s self-inflected wound. For the first time in his life he wasn’t able to enjoy the taste of blood.

“Okay. I won’t hurt myself again, Little Fox.” Jin Huang promised the small fox and he feels the injury slowly closing up. It must be the little fox healing him. After all when his self-healing occurs there is a certain feeling which he can’t really describe.

“Promise that you won’t do this again.” The fox demon stated firmly and sitting on the human’s lap.

“I promise.” Jin Huang vowed and he hugs the little fox. “It hurt really bad….and I didn’t mean to worry you. I’m sorry.”

“No need to say sorry just don’t do it again, Jin Huang.” The fox demon told him and flicked his tail at the human’s left arm. “It hurts you and….worried me.”

“Little fox…normally I can heal within thirty seconds, but here in this place I am unable to heal myself. When I was younger I had cut my left leg thinking my parents might come home if I was hurt, but it healed right away.” Jin Huang said in a whisper and looking down at the white fox.

“Your parents leave you alone?” The fox demon asked him and Jin Huang bites down on his lower lip trying to decide how to reply to the small fox.

“Well there are all kinds of robots and the house is massive. There is a large koi pond and my cat. My parents are really busy and everything, but I see them once a year on my birthday.” Jin Huang’s voice sounding so quiet that the fox demon almost couldn’t hear him. “I recently turned eighteen and I’m an adult so it doesn't matter, Little fox.”

Jin Huang’s closed his eyes and couldn’t speak anymore. The fox demon didn’t pressure the human to keep on talking. He licked Jin Huang’s cheeks the taste was salty and he felt a bit painful in his heart because of this human. He was very tempted to transform into a human form to tightly hug and hold him, but he might startle and frighten Jin Huang if he did such a thing now. Just lick the tears away make them go away for some reason it causes his heart to hurt when he sees Jin Huang’s tears.

“It tickles.” Jin Huang giggled after several minutes, hugs the fox, and opens up his eyes. “Thank you, Little fox. I feel much better.”

I hope you all have been enjoying (^-^)/

99