Chapter 29: Zombie Horde
1.8k 7 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jin Huang opened a door and found himself in a massive courtyard. The door automatically closing behind him. He could smell the scent of the ocean and quickly discovering there are a horde of Zombie’s relaxing.

“What are your orders Zombie Emperor?” One zombie asked slowly and his focus was on the top of Jin Huang’s head. All of the zombies were kneeling, looking up, and staring intently at the little mouse.

‘I shouldn’t have shut my system down so quickly. To think I’m a zombie, but at least I’m the highest ranking zombie.’ Liu Honghui thought and he swiftly discovers that he is no longer limited to mere squeaks. ‘Perhaps discovering this zombie horde of NPC unlocked my ability to speak sooner rather than later?’

‘Little mouse is a zombie?’ Jin Huang thought as he gently grabbed the cute mouse from the top of his head and places him onto the palm of his hand. The zombie horde looked a bit tense from seeing a human holding their zombie emperor, but unable to do anything unless ordered.

“Attack all human males expect for him. Do not attack the human females.” Liu Honghui solemnly ordered and Jin Huang was deep in thought thus not paying attention to the little mouse’s orders. The rotting zombies giving a stiff thumbs up before heading out to hunt down the humans…well the human males expect for the one with their zombie emperor although to be honest most believed that human to be a female bride.

Jin Huang watched as the zombies all going inside of the door. Their movements were sluggish, but determined. After the zombie horde left that was when Jin Huang put all of his focus onto his little mouse.

“You are a zombie, Honghui?” Jin Huang asked the little white mouse and he sits down on the ground still holding the small creature with the palm of his palm.

“I did not know that I am a zombie.” Liu Honghui told him and staring up into those beautiful curious blue eyes.

“Maybe those zombies made a mistake. Well if they made a mistake that’s great. If you are really a zombie that’s okay too. A zombie emperor? I think that would be considered the highest-ranking zombie unless there is some kind of zombie god?” Jin Huang commented softly and he felt like he could relax at least a little bit in this world. “I wonder what would it be like to be a zombie? Honghui can you please bite m-“

“No.” Liu Honghui stated firmly and his little mouse arms are crossed. Jin Huang lets out a little laugh, a faint smile on his lips, and if he really wanted to could easily force his little mouse to bite him. However he has no desire to force Honghui into doing such a thing. He is a little curious what it is like to be a zombie and there is a high chance his little mouse is a zombie so it is better to be zombies together.

“Such a shame all of the flowers are dead in the courtyard.” Jin Huang muttered in a low voice while glancing around and taking in the scenery. “The trees are rotted. Must have been influenced by the zombie horde. I wonder if in this world plants are mutated and can attack. I wonder if all of the animals in this world are zombies.”

I hope you all have been enjoying (^_^)/* Hmmm, I wonder if Jin Huang has raised another flag xD with his wondering...

51