Chapter 3: A Rival, but not an Opponent.
152 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I know what everyone feels like. Getting up early, every morning, sure is tiring right? Well that's true for me too. And added to that I live all alone, in the middle of a city.

I know that I am being sarcastic, but that is the truth.

"Hey! Hayato! Let's go to school together!"

Ah! An unwanted appearance. I was packing my lunch when he suddenly bursted in without any kind of reservation. Totally, a pain in the ass, disturbing my peaceful mornings.

"So what did you come here for?"

"Of course to help you!"

"Uchimaki, get the hell out of here, now!"

"Wha-? Why are like this, in the morning?"

"Heh~ Then that's the help that I wanted. I am sorry I just phrased it wrong~"

Saying in a cutesy way doesn't fit me at all. I just get embarrassed from that feeling.

"Okay then, this Haru, will help you now!"

"Then just shut up and sit down. Otherwise, you are not going to have breakfast!"

I kinda hate to say this, but I am stuck providing him lunch every morning. It's a request from his parents so, I just had to unwillingly comply with that. And that's because her mom has medical duties, night shift at the city hospital and his father is overseas.

"So how did it go with Tachibana?"

"Go what?"

"Kneeing and begging for forgiveness, that is."

"I don't know what you might be talking about but I sincerely 'APOLOGIZED' to her."

"I see, then the ice cold beauty has forgiven you."

"'Ice cold'?"

"You don't know?"

"Please throw some light in that matter, sensei!"

"Okay then. When she entered this school, in the first week, 10 confessions went to her. But she rejected them all. Do you know why?"

"Why?"

"Fu fu fu. That's a secret~"

Anyone would easily fallen in love with that smile if he were a girl or even a trap. God! Normies should all just go die.

We walked along the trainline to the school, attracting the gazes of many women around. A few of older college girls even tried to talk to him, if it were not for the interference provided by Hasegawa-san.

Those sluts were like, "Tch! He has a girlfriend!". Well I am not sure about that but she sure is his girl-friend. Hasegawa didn't ask me anything about Miku, so I also didn't bring the topic over.

But something was missing today. Normally it would be Miku, Hasegawa and Uchimaki here but instead of Miku I was present. I could feel a lot of people glaring at me, saying,"what's that gloomy guy doing between those flowers?" I just stuck out like a sore thumb.

As we passed the glares and were on the way to the classroom, I could here a lot of screams from our classroom. Most of them were from the girls. The guys were mumbling, "Death to all the ikemens.", "Ikemens should just go die!". That was quite a heavy atmosphere.

Uchimaki and Hasegawa were in a different section so they went ahead and ignored the whole chaos. As soon as I entered and located my seat, I found a really, handsome guy sitting there and talking to, Miku?

'Who is that guy? What relationship does he have with her? What does he want from her? How the heck is he so handsome?'

Gaaah! Why are these unwanted questiones springing up inside my head?! Jealousy? Hah!? No way that's possible right! Right!?

Well if he is a rival, then I am not an opponent.

9