Chapter 5: Nice to meet you.
118 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hello everyone! I am Matsushima Aoi. Nice to meet you. I just transferred Shibuya due to my father's work. I am still a novice around these parts, so please help me around...?"

Suddenly the class went silent. All of it. Hey isn't it rude doing that to a girl when she introduces herself. Are you guys men or not!?

"Soooo...... Cuteeeeee......."

"Eh!?"

Yes! That's the reaction, when a girl introduces herself. But I don't count myself in it. That's because I am the one who insulted her the most, right?

She comes and sits on the seat just right besides me. Miku on left and Matsushima on right. Is it my spring time? No it is not. Welp! I don't have any say in this matter.

"Damn! That guy! He sits between the garden of flowers. I am so jealous!"

"Today is his last day on earth! That seat's mine!"

"Okay. Let's just kill him and then do a lottery for us!"

I can hear your voices, you bastards. But direct all that scorn towards the teacher that is standing on the podium. He's the guy that made us sit like this. By the way, your true intentions are all leaking away.

"Umm...... Nice to meet you Ichinose-kun. I'm looking forward to the year."

"Ye-yeah. Thanks?"

"'Yeah and thanks' he says. She asked you so politely and you answer her like that!"

"I say let's just kill. The disappearance of a single person wouldn't make any significant difference!"

Why do I have to die for every single thing that she does. And why do you have to be fawning over her. Aren't you the members of the 'Tachibana Miku's Fan Club'? What about your betrayal.

"We're on the side of beauty. It doesn't matter who she is, right?"

Aren't you the people who kept cursing her, for talking to your goddess? You sure change sides very fast huh.

"Alright punks! Let's start the class now. Matsushima-san, you can call the class rep for further details, okay!"

The demonic teacher starts his homeroom. By the class rep is Miku and that ain't a coincidence. Geh! It doesn't involve me.

As soon as the break came she was crowded around, both by girls and boys. Some were trying to recruit her into various clubs and some were trying to find out about her three sizes.

"Well her 'B' is pretty small, right? So you were into those."

"Oppai doesn't matter.....wait, whoa!? What the heck are you doing here, Miku?!"

Apparently she found out that I was staring at Matsushima. Heh~ You jelly? What the heck I am thinking! That's obviously not tr.....(true)

"Wait you really are jealous!?"

"Baka! Why are you calling my first name in this place!? What if someone hears?"

"Ah! That was just a slip of tongue. I tried practising it last night and spelled your name so as not to get it wrong and it nearly caught my mouth."

"Sa....saying....my name all.....n....night?! How embarrassing!"

"Hm? Your face is red Tachibana-san. Did you cathch a fever again?"

"Ba-ba...."

"Ba ba?"

"Bakaaa.......!"

Deja-vu! She ran away. Shit I am to get a scolding from Hasegawa and Uchimaki now. Wait, why do I have to listen to that bastard! And of course she isn't ill.

7