Humanoid evolution(In progress)
77 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

All humanoids have an evolutionary pattern. While most monsters tend to evolve and mutate into higher races, humanoids tend to obtain classes.

Separate from LVL, classes are templates that mold a humanoid to fit into it. For example, a humanoid that wishes to go through the path of mighty physical prowess would pick an evolution from the Might branch, such as the brawler. This would improve the musculature, vitality, and toughness of the humanoid as compared to its base race. For specializations, a free racial skill may be selected upon evolving. The type and strength of the skill depend on how many evolutions did the user go through and what branch.

Class evolutions:

Common branches:

The 3 common branches are Might, Sorcery, Finesse. Except for Sorcery, which requires an attunement, All humanoids may pick from them as long as they have enough points and the racial skill is raised to the limit of the current level.

May gain a single related racial skill at evolution LVL 1, 4, 7, and 10, respectively. It would also increase the racial skill by a single grade.

Might branch:

Pure warriors dedicated to the martial path. Each of them is a master of his own in terms of might, and in pure physical prowess, have close to no equal.

LVL 1: Brawler. Price: x2. Value: x1.8. The effects of Strength, Toughness, Immunity, and Vitality increase by 1.5 times. 1 racial skill.

LVL 2: Fighter. Price: x5. Value: x4. The effects of Strength, Toughness, Immunity, and Vitality increase by 2.5 times. 1 racial skill.

LVL 3: Soldier. Price: x15. Value: x10. The effects of Strength, Toughness, Immunity, and Vitality increase by 5 times. 1 racial skill.

LVL 4: Lesser Warrior. Price: x50. Value: x35. The effects of Strength, Toughness, Immunity, and Vitality increase by 10 times. 2 racial skills.

LVL 5: Warrior. Price: x200. Value: x150. The effects of Strength, Toughness, Immunity, and Vitality increase by 15 times. 2 racial skills.

LVL 6: Greater warrior: Price: x500. Value: x200. The effects of Strength, Toughness, Immunity, and Vitality increase by 20 times. 2 racial skills.

LVL 7: Juggernaught: Price: x1,000. Value: x250. The effects of Strength, Toughness, Immunity, and Vitality increase by 25 times. 3 racial skills.

LVL 8: Conquerer: Price: x2,000. Value: x350. The effects of Strength, Toughness, Immunity, and Vitality increase by 35 times. 3 racial skills.

LVL 9: Warlord: Price: x5,000. Value: x600. The effects of Strength, Toughness, Immunity, and Vitality increase by 50 times. 3 racial skills.

LVL 10: Divine Warrior: Price: x10,000. Value: x1,000. The effects of Strength, Toughness, Immunity, and Vitality increase by 100 times. 4 racial skills.

 

Sorcery Branch:

Masters of magic that prefer casting spells over fighting head-on or using crude tricks. In terms of pure magic, they have no equal but are as physically weak as the base template of their Race.

 

LVL 1: Acolyte. Price: x2. Value: x1.8. The effects of Vitality, Immunity, Cognition, and Mana core increase by 1.5 times. 1 racial skill.

LVL 2: Initiate. Price: x5. Value: x4. The effects of Vitality, Immunity, Cognition, and Mana core increase by 2.5 times. 1 racial skill.

LVL 3: Apprentice. Price: x15. Value: x10. The effects of Vitality, Immunity, Cognition, and Mana core increase by 5 times. 1 racial skill.

LVL 4: Lesser mage. Price: x50. Value: x35. The effects of Vitality, Immunity, Cognition, and Mana core increase by 10 times. 2 racial skills.

LVL 5: Mage. Price: x200. Value: x150. The effects of Vitality, Immunity, Cognition, and Mana core increase by 15 times. 2 racial skills.

LVL 6: Greater mage. Price: x500. Value: x200. The effects of Vitality, Immunity, Cognition, and Mana core increase by 20 times. 2 racial skills.

LVL 7: Evoker. Price: x1,000. Value: x250. The effects of Vitality, Immunity, Cognition, and Mana core increase by 25 times. 3 racial skills.

LVL 8: Sorcerer. Price: x2,000. Value: x350. The effects of Vitality, Immunity, Cognition, and Mana core increase by 35 times. 3 racial skills.

LVL 9: Archmage. Price: x5,000. Value: x600. The effects of Vitality, Immunity, Cognition, and Mana core increase by 50 times. 3 racial skills.

LVL 10: Divine Magus. Price: x10,000. Value: x1,000. The effects of Vitality, Immunity, Cognition, and Mana core increase by 100 times. 4 racial skills.

 

Finesse Branch:

Masters of stealth and shadows, daggers, poison, bows and arrows, of scouting and trapping. These are not valorous warriors or awe-inspiring sorcerers but are just as revered as well as feared, for their stealth can even bypass the greatest of instincts and borders the magical.

 

LVL 1: Rogue. Price: x2. Value: x1.8. The effects of Agility, Dexterity, Cognition, Immunity, and Senses increase by 1.5 times. 1 racial skill.

LVL 2: Scout. Price: x5. Value: x4. The effects of Agility, Dexterity, Cognition, Immunity, and Senses increase by 2.5 times. 1 racial skill.

LVL 3: Hunter. Price: x15. Value: x10. The effects of Agility, Dexterity, Cognition, Immunity, and Senses increase by 5 times. 1 racial skill.

LVL 4: Lesser Ranger. Price: x50. Value: x35. The effects of Agility, Dexterity, Cognition, Immunity, and Senses increase by 10 times. 2 racial skills.

LVL 5: Ranger. Price: x200. Value: x150. The effects of Agility, Dexterity, Cognition, Immunity, and Senses increase by 15 times. 2 racial skills.

LVL 6: Greater Ranger. Price: x500. Value: x200. The effects of Agility, Dexterity, Cognition, Immunity, and Senses increase by 20 times. 2 racial skills.

LVL 7: Assasin. Price: x1,000. Value: x250. The effects of Agility, Dexterity, Cognition, Immunity, and Senses increase by 25 times. 3 racial skills.

LVL 8: Grand Assasin. Price: x2,000. Value: x350. The effects of Agility, Dexterity, Cognition, Immunity, and Senses increase by 35 times. 3 racial skills.

LVL 9: Nightblade. Price: x5,000. Value: x600. The effects of Agility, Dexterity, Cognition, Immunity, and Senses increase by 50 times. 3 racial skills.

LVL 10: Divine Assasin. Price: x10,000. Value: x1,000. The effects of Agility, Dexterity, Cognition, Immunity, and Senses increase by 100 times. 4 racial skills.

 

 

Dual branches:

Dual branches are branches that combine two of the common branches, choosing to not specialize in one but two different aspects. Because of their nature, while they are less powerful in either one of their selected branches, they are slightly more powerful overall and have an extra racial skill.

May gain a single related racial skill at evolution LVL 1, 3, 6, 8, and 10, respectively. It would also increase the racial skill by a single grade.

Might/Sorcery Branch:

Those who wish to learn both might and magic will choose this branch. Covering the weakness that a mage possesses while compensating for the lack of long-range firepower and smarts of a warrior, these magical warriors are a feared presence on the battlefield.

 

LVL 1: Magic Brawler. Price: x2. Value: x1.8. The effects of Strength, Toughness, Vitality, Immunity, Cognition, and Mana core increase by 1.36 times. 1 racial skill.

LVL 2: Magic Fighter. Price: x5. Value: x4. The effects of Strength, Toughness, Vitality, Immunity, Cognition, and Mana core increase by 2.07 times. 1 racial skill.

LVL 3: Guardian. Price x15. Value: x10. The effects of Strength, Toughness, Vitality, Immunity, Cognition, and Mana core increase by 3.86 times. 2 racial skills.

LVL 4: Lesser Magic Warrior. Price x50. Value: x35. The effects of Strength, Toughness, Vitality, Immunity, Cognition, and Mana core increase by 7.43 times. 2 racial skills.

LVL 5: Magic Warrior. Price: x200. Value: x150. The effects of Strength, Toughness, Vitality, Immunity, Cognition, and Mana core increase by 11 times. 2 racial skills.

LVL 6: Greater Magic Warrior. Price: x500. Value: x200. The effects of Strength, Toughness, Vitality, Immunity, Cognition, and Mana core increase by 14.6 times. 3 racial skills.

LVL 7: Battlemage. Price: x1,000. Value: x250. The effects of Strength, Toughness, Vitality, Immunity, Cognition, and Mana core increase by 18 times. 3 racial skills.

LVL 8: Crusader. Price: x2,000. Value: x350. The effects of Strength, Toughness, Vitality, Immunity, Cognition, and Mana core increase by 25.3 times. 4 racial skills.

LVL 9: Champion. Price: x5,000. Value: x600. The effects of Strength, Toughness, Vitality, Immunity, Cognition, and Mana core increase by 36 times. 4 racial skills.

LVL 10: Divine Battlemage. Price: x10,000. Value: x1,000. The effects of Strength, Toughness, Vitality, Immunity, Cognition, and Mana core increase by 72 times. 5 racial skills.

 

Might/Finesse Branch:

Daunting as a warrior, swift as a rogue, and forgoing sorcery, these mighty warriors dance on the tip of the blade, bringing death wherever they go.

For each evolution in the particular branch, the effects of Strength, Toughness, Immunity, Cognition, Vitality, Dexterity, Senses, and Agility.

Sorcery/Finesse Branch:

Those who choose to both stab in the back, as well as sling spells in the dark, will pick this branch. Masters of both stealth and the arcane, possessing both finesse and magic at their disposal, raining eldritch arrows along with mana-fueled stabs.

For each evolution in the particular branch, the effects of Dexterity, Agility, Immunity, Cognition, Vitality, Senses, and Mana core.

All-rounder Branch:

A branch that unifies all 3 common branches into one. Less strength than a warrior, less Skill than a rogue, and less apt in magic than a sorcerer, but overall, far more versatile. Due to their versatile nature, they gain 2 additional racial skills.

May gain a single related racial skill at evolution LVL 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, and 10, respectively. It would also increase the racial skill by a single grade.

 

Racial Evolution:

While it is uncommon, humanoids may choose to evolve their base race when they evolve, along with a class. Racial upgrades are expensive compared to just classing up, but it is powerful, and they can stack with each other.

Racial evolutions vary from race to race, hence, they won't be all shown here. However, here is an example of a generic purely human evolution:

LVL 0: Human. Price: x1. Value: x1. All stats x1. No racial skill. 3 unique skill slots.

LVL 2: Elite-Human. Price: x10. Value: x5. All stats x1.5. Gain the racial skill Elite Race. 4 unique skill slots.

LVL 4: High-Human. Price: x100. Value: x25.  All stats x2. Racial skill Elite Race upgrades to High Race. 5 unique skill slots.

LVL 6: Pinnacle-Human. Price: x1,000. Value: x125. All stats x3. Racial skill High Race upgrades to Pinnacle Race. 6 unique skill slots.

LVL 8: Transcendent-Human. Price: x10,000. Value: x625. All stats x5. Racial skill Pinnacle Race upgrades to Transcendent Race. 7 unique skill slots.

LVL 10: Godly-Human. Price: x1,000,000. Value: x15,625. All stats x20. Racial skill Transcendent Race upgrades to Demigod Race. 9 unique skill slots.

 

Notes:

  1. Those who just level up without classing up or evolving are called levelers and are synonymous with commoners who have no ambitions whatsoever, and did not acquire points by themselves, relying on system quests and supplements. It is usually used as a derogatory term synonymous with trash.
  2. Those who just class up without evolving to a higher race are Classers. Classers make up for the bulk of those who actually fight but have little ambition for peak evolution and potential. Often regarded poorly by evolvers.
  3. Those who both evolve their base race and class up are called Evolvers. Evolvers are elites and are a cut above the rest on the same level, and can even fight against classers on higher levels. They are worshipped as much as they are feared.
  4. A classer may or may not be an evolver, but an evolver would always be a classer, as the option to evolve to a higher Race is only available to full and dedicated classers.
3