Chapter 132 Like brother like sister
1.2k 4 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ranga- ‘Where shall we go now, Master?’

Rimuru- “East!”

Now that I'm finished with setting everything up, it’s finally time to meet with Shizue’s students in Ingrassia.

Originally, to reach Ingrassia from Avalon, you have to head West, but Ruberios is actually on the other side of Ingrassia. So from Ruberios to Ingrassia, you have to head East.

As an aside, geography is one of my weaknesses so I’ll leave it to Illya to guide Ranga on the exact path to take.

Thankfully, it takes only about as long to reach Ingrassia as it takes to reach Blumund from Avalon. Because of this, I decided we won’t just portal there much to Ranga’s gratefulness.

And so, a timeskip ensues.

KINGU CRIMUZON!!

*Time proceeds to fucking die*

Rimuru- “Ingrassia!”

Mikoto- “Eh? Already!?”

Rimuru- “What? You thought I would drag things out more? Haha! There’s only so long I can procrastinate things!”

Well, I guess I can maybe procrastinate things a bit longer by taking the waiting line at the front gates…

Rimuru- “Ranga, sorry but…”

Ranga- ‘Do not worry, Master! I enjoy staying in your shadow!’

Ranga easily sinks into my shadow without any fuss and Illya, Mikoto and I casually join the end of the waiting line. As much as I would like it if Ranga were to accompany us physically, not many people would take too kindly to a wolf casually strolling through the city.

Yes, runes are a thing and I could just use them to hide him, but…

In all honesty, I just want him to rest. He’s been running a lot all over the continent and although I've cut down his travel time a lot by using portals a few times, the fatigue is still there. He’s barely had time to stop and rest.

Physically, he’s ok. He’s very strong after all and his recovery is very fast. He can run for years nonstop if he has food, water and a few hours of rest every night.

Mentally… not so much. Therefore, he’s in my shadow.

Illya- “We’re not just phasing through the wall again?”

I raise my hand and drop it on her head.

Rimuru- “Nah, not this time.”

Illya slowly closes her eyes as she savours my headpats. I can see Mikoto getting a bit jealous, but we both know she won’t ask me anything nor will she let me do anything while we’re in public.

She’s shy like that.

Instead, we just stay close together, enjoying each other’s company.

The line slowly moves forward into the gates embedded in the thick wall. Getting closer, it looks more like a ticket gate you would see at amusement parks.

Evidently, this way is more efficient compared to Blumund’s gate.

All kinds of random mobs are in the line, from what looks like common villagers to merchants with their carriages. As for Adventurers, they seem to make up the majority of those in line.

Well, I guess it makes sense. It’s nearing sundown and they wouldn’t want to be outside after dark.

Pussies.

I'm joking.

Anyway, the line continues to move forward. Our position in the line moves up as more and more people join behind us. We ended up getting pretty close to the entrance.

Of course, some trouble just HAS to occur.

???- “Hey! You! Give me your position in line!”

A generic thug walks up to us and demanded we give him our position in line. As for his looks, he’s… well… generic. He’s the scrawny kind, wearing brown clothes and has a rat-like face.

Rimuru- “Haah? No way.”

Obviously, I denied him. He’s so generic I didn’t even use my “I refuse!” reference.

???- “Whatcha say you say ya bastard!? Do you think that was a request!? Move, punk!”

And of course, he just has to insist in the generic thug way.

It was at this moment his eyes begin to change. If at first, they were showing confidence, now they were showing greed and a hint of lust as he finally notices our appearance.

Fuck.

(A/N: I was gonna write “fuck me” but I realised that was a big NO in this situation.)

???- “Hey… yer clothes look nice, maybe if you hand them over I'll forgive ya.”

Forgive me for what? I said “No” to you and that’s some kind of sin?

And what are you gonna do with these clothes anyway? Sell them? We’re obviously smaller than you.

But I do agree, Shuna did a fantastic job on these clothes.

Well, my clothes were made through my skill and are something on the level of national treasures in terms of defensive capabilities, but this was originally designed after clothing Shuna made in the original series.

Not only that, Mikoto’s and Illya’s clothes are also very high quality using threads made through my [Universal Thread] skill.

Rimuru- “You’re bothersome. Leave.”

I stop patting Illya and start using a bit of [Lord’s Ambition] as a warning, telling him to fuck off.

???- “Aah!? Just cos you got a pretty face, you think you can tell boss me around!?”

“Pretty face”? Ah, he must think I'm female.

Goddamnit, not again.

Although my clothes make me look a bit more manly, my looks are based on Shizue who was originally female. With this combination, I don’t look either male or female. A “True Neutral” in the looks department, you could say.

Although if I used my male form I guarantee all the women in a 5-mile radius will hunt my ass down. Vice versa if I went female. That’s just how potent my looks are since Shizue was a 10/10 even in this world of supernatural beauties like Shion, Shuna, Milim, Hinata, etc.

(A/N: A reminder that Mikoto isn't from this world.)

In any case, what should I do with this guy? He’s getting on my nerves. And it seems he doesn’t even feel the aura I'm emanating.

How can this guy be so fucking dense!? Even the random villagers in the line are shuffling away from me.

Where’s your danger sense!?

… Should I kick his nuts?

Illya- “… You…”

I hear a soft voice coming from beside me. I look down to find a menacing loli staring at the thug-like he just kicked her dog.

???- “Aah!? Whadda ya want ya shitty brat-!”

Illya- “You’re interrupting Onii-chan’s head pats!”

She steps forward, cracking the ground slightly, kicking forward with her other foot.

*Crack!*

It hits home, right in between the legs. The thug’s face goes white like paint before falling onto the ground unconscious.

.

.

.

That’s my Imouto!

I start headpatting her again, this time with even more ferocity, much to her delight.

Ranga- ‘As expected of the young miss!’

Ranga’s voice enters our minds from my shadow.

Meanwhile, Mikoto is standing to the side, wondering what the fuck just happened.

-----

Name: Rimuru

Race: Origin Slime

Protection: Crest of Space

Title: Highest Tier Spirit, Leader of the Monsters, Onii-chan, King of Avalon, Master of Headpats, Procrastinator King, The Nutcracker

Manas: [Manas: Illyasviel]

Ultimate Skills: [Belzebuth, Lord of Gluttony] [Ahura Mazda, Lord of Creation] [Scathach, Lord of Runes]

Unique Skills: [Spatial Ruler]

Intrinsic Skills: [Infinite Regeneration] [Universal Shapeshift] [Universal Sense] [Enhanced Replication] [Universal Thread]

Extra Skills: [Lord's Ambition] [Thought Communication] [Control Natural Elements] [Control Magic] [Control Gravity]

Resistances: [Cancel Pain] [Resist Melee Attack] [Cancel Natural Elements] [Cancel Ailments] [Cancel Spiritual Attack] [Resist Holy/Demonic Attack]

Equipment: Yamato, [Raphael] Skill Orb, Limiter Ring

 

Name: Illyasviel

Titles: Nutcracker II The Sequel

Skills: [Manas: Illyasviel] [Universal Sense] [Multilayer Barrier] [Thought Communication] [Lord's Ambition] [Cuteness Overload]

[Limit Release Transformation] (this skill lets Illya transform from her Normal Illya form, the second is her Magical Girl Illya form and the third is her Dress of Heaven form, each one letting her use more of her power than the last.)

All of MC's resistances

 

Let me know if I missed anything!

https://discord.gg/VJ8xR6Jh

44