Chapter 236 Short chap
723 2 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: REALLY not feeling it today, so today’s chapter is extra short. Sorry.

Also, I'm dropping within the next chapter.

Like, seriously. I'm really losing motivation.

-----

The kids easily used Transferrance on their Warframes, their bodies entering the pocket space while their mids entered the metal puppets.

Actually, is it metal? It’s technically a fusion of organic material and metal. I think they called it some fancy name, but Sword-Steel was the common name.

Anyways, they wanted to blow shit up so Other Rimuru dragged him into his ID to go wild.

The empty Royal Capital was literally razed to the ground.

Rimuru- “…”

Other Rimuru- “… *Cough*”

Other Rimuru coughs, causing him to expel some dust from his mouth.

Did I mention that we didn’t even have time to get out of the blast radius? Now we’re both covered in dust.

It’s not a light covering either, I'm saying there’s a mound of dust pushing up against our bodies up to our necks.

Rimuru- “… In hindsight, maybe giving them overpowered weapons without putting any limits on them wasn’t the best idea…”

Other Rimuru- “… You think?”

And so, we just stood there, watching as the city around us fell into rubble.

Fireballs, boulders, energy swords, all kinds of attacks are being thrown around in reckless abandon. I'm surprised to see Chloe, one of the more responsible of the group, being the one who’s doing the most damage. Excalibur really is powerful, huh. Just a wave of its Exalted Blade is enough to destroy several buildings one after the other.

Anyways, that happened.

After an hour or two, I teleported out of the dirt mound and stopped the kids from continuing their rampage.

Other Rimuru took all of us out, and I decided it was time for me to go.

Other Rimuru decided to stay with the kids and look over them. You know, so they don’t destroy the city while throwing a tantrum about homework.

I gave Other Rimuru an infinite magicule meat bun that’ll give him infinite magicules for a short moment, telling him to name Ciel and dump as many magicules as he can into it.

And he did it right on the spot. Thank god for my quick thinking and setting up a barrier or else powerhouses all around the world would sense what was going on.

And he named [Raphael] as Ciel, turning it into a Manas.

With the magicules pumped into it, it immediately gained a body of its own.

Ciel- “Rimuru-sama~!”

She is a beauty with pink hair-

Rimuru- “Nope.”

I ain’t dealing with this. Pink hair is a sign. Never mess with women with pink hair.

(A/N: For those who don’t get it, pink hair and yandere used to go hand in hand. Not sure how it’s like now, but that’s how it used to be.)

I teleport away after saying my quick goodbyes.

After saying goodbye to everyone else including Veldora, it was time to go home.

I grabbed Illya and Mikoto and left.

(Third Person POV)

What Rimuru didn’t know was that his actions caused lots of things to change. Through his intervention, a lot more bullshit happened. There was an experiment failure that released a near-immortal monster that evolves infinitely, Yuuki got desperate when he got corned by Other Rimuru and nearly destroyed the World System somehow, and due to the Universe’s movement within the Void, it collided into an Eldrich Universe which brought about an extradimensional invasion by fucking Elder Gods.

But with the powers of plot armour, anime bullshit, nakamas, and a whole lot of meat buns, everything turned out alright and Rimuru became much stronger than in the original series.

(MC POV)

Rimuru- “And we’re back!”

We exit the void and step into Avalon-

Hang on, this isn't Avalon…

???- “Mmm?”

The figure that just so happened to be standing in front of us notices us and turns to face us.

He has blue hair, and his face is exactly the same as mine, so I know he’s Rimuru. Or at least, A Rimuru.

But this man is over 3 meters tall and has a gigachad body filled with muscles. With his androgynous face, this is just creepy.

Rimuru- “Fuck, sorry, wrong world.”

I turn around and walk back into the Void, quickly taking Illya and Mikoto with me.

Fuck that world.

A few minutes later, we arrive home.

23