Chapter 184.5
989 5 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Third Person POV, Right after MC left the bar…)

Meanwhile back in Treyni’s bar, Pikachu looks at Treyni, Shuna, Mikoto, Shizu, Shion and Illya as they glance at the unfinished glass of cola on the bar a few meters away from them before staring at each other with wary looks.

Shizu stands up and walks over to it, her tails swaying as she walks.

Shizu- “Well, it’s a waste to leave something unfinished. I guess I’ll-“

She reaches out towards it, but her intercepted by a certain dryad.

Treyni- “No no, I'm the bar owner. You shouldn’t do something like that. I’ll drink the rest..”

Shizu looks at Treyni with squinted eyes.

With a kind smile-that-is-not-a-smile, Shuna walks up and attempts to grab it.

Shuna- “It is my duty to take care of Rimuru’s needs, so-“

Shion- “No! That’s my job! I’ll drink the rest!”

Shion stands up suddenly, causing her “assets” to “shake”. Mikoto, Illya and Shuna stare at her with squinted eyes.

Illya- “No! That’s my Onii-chan’s drink! I’ll finish it!”

Mikoto- “Hey! Rimuru is my b-b-boy-… R-right! I'm thirsty! Therefore I should be the one to finish it!”

Mikoto’s cheeks reddened in the middle of her sentence and couldn’t finish her sentence, so she changed it.

A tsundere to the end.

The six girls look towards each other with guarded stares, each of them gunning to finish Rimuru’s unfinished drink.

Meanwhile, before any of them could stop her, Pikachu ran up to the drink and gulped everything down in one go.

Pikachu- “*Burp*”

The six girls just stood there petrified.

Before long, Shion smiles.

Taking out her giant fucking sword from god-knows-where, she unsheathes it and holds it above her head.

Shion- “I'm really angry.”

Pikachu- “Pika?”

*BOOOOOM!*

(Meanwhile, elsewhere…)

Milim- “… I feel like I just missed out on something important nanoda.”

In Freedom Academy, Alice and Chloe also had the EXACT same thoughts.

 

A/N: What can I say? The girls were just really thirsty… ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Let me know if I missed anything.

https://discord.gg/Pmjx5trH

31