Chapter 234 Ingrassia again
703 6 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the end, I managed to convince Other Rimuru to let me go ahead with my admittedly idiotic plan.

I mean, he did have a point when he called me crazy for giving children weapons of war.

His specific words were “You crazy bitch, the fuck is wrong with your head to even think about going through with this!?” but then he said, “and what the fuck is wrong with my head for actually considering this!?”.

I'm corrupting him. Slowly…

An interesting thing happened when I noticed Other Rimuru’s corruption. This world is slowly drifting from the centre of the “Tensura World Cluster” while a new world appeared and taken its place.

It means that due to my intervention, this world officially became a Parallel World and the new world took its place as the “Original” or “Source”.

Quite interesting… but ultimately it doesn’t really matter.

I wake up, clean up both Mikoto and me, give her some breakfast in bed and immediately teleport away for today’s event.

Rimuru- “You ready?”

I poke my head into Other Rimuru’s house.

Other Rimuru- “In a sec…”

Other Rimuru, in his slime form, jumps on his luggage and eats it, storing it in his inventory.

Other Rimuru- “Okay I'm ready.”

Rimuru- “Sweet. I’ll see you there.”

*Snap*

Other Rimuru- “What do you- AAAA-“

A golden portal opens up underneath him. He falls into it in the middle of his sentence before it closes, cutting off his screams… as he falls into the pits of hell- *Cough* I'm joking.

I teleport over to the guest room Mikoto and I are using. I always wonder where Illya sleeps for the night. Did she get a room somewhere else? I mean, it’s understandable. Mikoto and I go at it every night without stopping, so it must be uncomfortable for my innocent little imouto.

Anyways, I find Illya and Mikoto both in there. For some reason, Illya was getting out of the closet. Her head slowly turns to me, her wide eyes are staring at me like I just caught her with her proverbial hand in the cookie jar. She has a “why are you back so early” look. Mikoto just sighs.

How long was Illya in there for? Why was she in the closet?

Unless… no… no, impossible. There’s no way my innocent little sister would…

.

.

.

Rimuru- “Right, anyway, I'm going to Ingrassia with Other Rimuru, I don’t know how long I’ll be there. Maybe an hour? So yeah, you girls have fun. See ya.”

I then drop through a portal that I open under me to get out of that awkward situation.

Other Rimuru- “You’re finally here!”

Other Rimuru says, now in his human form wearing Shizue’s Anti-Magic Mask. Due to his evolution into a True Demon Lord, he now looks older.

When he evolved, due to Illya’s services, he was pumped with millions of souls, giving him an obscene amount of magicules. I doubt even if everyone in the world were to combine their magicule pool together, it wouldn’t match up to his.

And don’t worry, those souls were created spontaneously by Illya. No one died.

Because his magicule capacity is so large, he can choose to appear at whatever age he wants but chooses to stay in the 16-18 years zone.

I teleported both of us into a random alley inside the Royal Capital of Ingrassia, so we walk out and start sightseeing. Well, I've already seen this before, but it’s new for Rimuru.

Other Rimuru- “So what now?”

Rimuru-“Well I was thinking we should immediately head over to the Academy, do what we need to do, and get out.”

Other Rimuru- “Hmm? Shouldn’t we visit this Yuuki guy? Isn't he also Shizue’s student?”

Other Rimuru asks me. I look at him and ponder.

Should I just tell him…?

.

.

.

Yeah, might as well. Canon’s fucked anyways.

Rimuru- “… Imma just say it straight. Yuuki isn't a good guy. In my world, he was a crazy psychopath that wanted nothing but chaos.”

I look at the lost expression on his face before it slowly turns to shock.

Rimuru- “Now, I'm not saying your world Yuuki and mine are the same, but you should at least be wary against him until you can confirm that he’s not a bad guy.”

This gets him to calm down.

Other Rimuru- “R-right…”

Rimuru- “Personally, I don’t wanna meet that guy. I would rather just deal with the kids and get the fuck out… But I understand if you wanna meet him. I'm not telling you what to do, these are just my thoughts, but if you’re going through with this, I'm not joining you.”

Other Rimuru cocks his head while thinking about it before he talks again.

Other Rimuru- “… Yeah, I'm sorry, but I really want to meet him. If only to find out what he’s really like… I’ll be sure to hide certain information though.”

I shrug. It doesn’t matter, the current him is enough to fight against True Dragons.

Other Rimuru- “Although I think we shout meet with the kids first.”

I nod my head.

Other Rimuru and I then waltzed into the Academy under a concealment rune and located the S Class classroom. After the whole “I am your father” Darth Vader routine, we then said, “we’re gonna save you”.

Alice- “… What?”

Kenya- “You walk in here, say “I am your father” and then say “we’re gonna save you”!? Why!? In fact, who are you people!?”

Other Rimuru facepalms.

Other Rimuru- “I knew we should’ve just walked in here normally…”

Rimuru- “Normally? Where’s the fun in that?”

Other Rimuru- “There is no fun, but at least it won't end in children looking at us like we’re mentally disabled.”

.

.

.

Rimuru- “Don’t we have mental problems already?”

*Bam!*

Other Rimuru slams his forehead into the teacher’s podium.

-----

Name: Rimuru

Race: Origin Slime

Protection: Crest of Space

Title: Highest Tier Spirit, Leader of the Monsters, Onii-chan, King of Avalon, Master of Headpats, Procrastinator King, The Nutcracker, socially awkward cringe slightly chuuni slime, True Dragon Slayer, Sensei, World's Strongest, Overpowered to a stupid degree, Mikoto's Equal, Non-Virgin

???: [Codex: Illyasviel]

Ultimate Skills: [Yahweh, God of Creation], [Odin, God of Runes], [Azathoth, God of Void (Alternative)]

Equipment: Yamato - Genesis

 

A/N: Im slowly losing motivation to write. The quality of my chapters are slowly getting lower and lower too.

Let me know if I missed anything.

https://discord.gg/ng7f9d9P

22