Character Introductions
180 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Name: Tessa Anderson-

Before reincarnation: 

Description: Mother died when she was 8

Description: Mother died when she was 8. Abused by her dad, in the end, she got seriously injured for a 'random blondie' on the road. Died of a heart attack after few months of hospitalization.

Species: Human

Age:17 ( when died )

Elemental Magic: None

After reincarnation-

Name: Krystal Van Amethyst-

Age 6:

Age 13:

Age 13:

Age 16:

Age 16:

Identity: The pampered daughter of the Duke and Duchess of the Royal Empire, Floradon

Identity: The pampered daughter of the Duke and Duchess of the Royal Empire, Floradon. 

Description: She is the main Villainess in the novel 'In a world of her own. She gets jealous of the female lead having all the male leads/ handsome boys to herself, she tries all she can to make her path as hard as possible but dies in the end at the hands of the male lead.

Species: Elf 

Age: A few months ( as of now )

Elemental Magic: *Not known until the testing is done*

2. Catherine Valescote 

Identity: The heroine, a daughter of a Marquis in a faraway land of the fairies

Identity: The heroine, a daughter of a Marquis in a faraway land of the fairies

Description: Her parents who were of nobility, were killed in a plot, then she swore to take revenge, as she had a large amount of the element lightning and water. That was when she came across Crossland Academy for Magic and Martial arts, which was highly rumored for its ability to help, students, to improve their magic and strength in a short amount of time. She forged her identity there as the daughter of some high-standing noble and started to study there, and that was also the place she met the 3 male leads.

Species: Fairy

Age: 16 (When she entered the school)

Elemental magic: Lightning ( lv. 14/ max lv.99 ) Water ( lv. 15/ max lv.99)

3. Hearth 

Identity: First son of the King of Underworld

Identity: First son of the King of Underworld

Description: --N/A--

Species: *Unkown*

Age: 200+

Elemental Magic: *Unkown*

4. Gorden Lucas 

Identity: The 3rd male lead, An Incubi ( more information

Identity: The 3rd male lead, An Incubi ( more information... later )

Description: Came from a mysterious background, being a creature of darkness he surprised everyone with his light magic. Could enroll in Crossland Academy for Magic and Martial arts with only his skills.

Species: Incubus

Age:170+

Elemental Magic: *Unkown until the testing*

5. Phelix Orna Rubian

Identity: 1st male lead, Crown Prince

Identity: 1st male lead, Crown Prince

Description: Everyone cursed him, as he had red eyes, saying he was a curse given to their land. And one day when, at the academy, the heroine saw him being bullied by few kids, she defended him using her advanced lightning and Water Element. From then on he started noticing how different she was from other girls and started developing feelings for her.

Species: *Unknown*

Age:16

Elemental magic: *Not known until testing is done*

6. Chris Ashen

Identity: 2nd male lead

Identity: 2nd male lead

Description: Born in the Land of Phoenix, as one of the Phoenixes which has the ability to take a human form, Chris came into Crossland Academy for his power backed with unmatched fire element( as of now ).

Species: Phoenix

Age: In phoenix years: 16 ( when he entered the academy ), Human years: 32 ( Phoenixes age twice as slow as humans )

Element: Fire(lv. 96/ max. lv. 230) wood (lv.23/ max. lv. 150)

7. Helena

Identity: Only daughter of the King of Underworld and Hearth's younger sister

Identity: Only daughter of the King of Underworld and Hearth's younger sister

Description: As the only sibling and sister of Hearth he pampered her very much. From a young age, she started learning swordsmanship and martial arts. She is the strongest female general in all of Underworld and the 2nd strongest general after her brother, Hearth.

Species: Devil

Age: 143

Elemental Magic: Shadow (lv. 51/max. lv. 102) Darkness (lv.47/max. lv. 99) Ice (lv. 55/max. lv. 150)

*    *    *

Authors Note:

Nothing much is changed in the chapter honestly there are only a few tweaks here and there.

The intro is still the same old intro really.

Ahem. Very sorry about that.

Also um I'll post another chapter a bit later because that is also sort of the 2nd part of the introduction and I would feel sorry for making you people wait for a week for that.

As I said, I'm so nice, right? I know I am :)

Thank you for reading

Please vote and comment

Word count: 918

*   *   *

6