Bonus Chapter #1
136 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1) Info. about the world inside the Novel 'In a world of her own' 

The world in the novel is separated into 3 realms

1. Realm of Sky

Realm of Sky

2. Realm of Land

Realm of Land

3. Realm of Underworld

And each of these three realms are inhabited by three species:

And each of these three realms are inhabited by three species:

Legends say that each of these species are said to be guarding a jewel.  These jewels are given to one anonymous family by an unknown persona. Until now no one knows who are guarding these jewels.

1. Realm of Sky

a) Phoenixes

A phoenix symbolizes birth, death, and rebirth, as well as eternity, strength, and renewal

phoenix symbolizes birth, death, and rebirth, as well as eternity, strength, and renewal. This mythical bird is reborn from the ashes of the flames of death signifies a journey through fire or adversity. It dies by setting itself on fire and is then born again from the ashes. Phoenixes are extremely rare as only one phoenix is born in every millennia, but they live for approximately 500 years. 

b) Dragons:

 A dragon is a large, serpentine legendary creature that appears in the folklore of many cultures around the world

 A dragon is a large, serpentine legendary creature that appears in the folklore of many cultures around the world. Beliefs about dragons vary through regions, dragons in western cultures since the High Middle Ages have often been depicted as winged, horned, four-legged, and capable of breathing fire. Their colors vary by their powers, the order is: White and Purple being the strongest, Black, Blue, Red, Green and Brown. 

c) Fairies:

There are 2 types of fairies; one are Fae, they are the tiny ones, they usually grow more powerful by forming contracts with other creatures

There are 2 types of fairies; one are Fae, they are the tiny ones, they usually grow more powerful by forming contracts with other creatures.

Then there are Fair folk; these types are human-sized and are mostly secluded from the outside world, because of this they are also called by most, the Dark fairies. Fairies are usually categorized by their fragile-looking wings, long; pointy ears and pale features. ( *The pic shown above are the Fair folk* )

2) Realm of land:

a) Elves:

Elves are the strongest in magic out of all other creatures

Elves are the strongest in magic out of all other creatures. They are the most ancient creatures in the whole world, so their foundation in magic is strong and unshakable. Their land is the capital for all the land creatures, so therefore all important landmarks such as schools, shops etc. are all located here.

Also since Elves are the oldest creatures they have many different clans and tribes between their own kind. The elves are broadly divided into 2:

The Dark Elves

The Light Elves  

( Our fl is part of the Light Elf clan )

b) Werewolves:

Werewolves are creatures that can turn into a wolf and back to human

Werewolves are creatures that can turn into a wolf and back to human. They have their own hierarchy which consists of: An Alpha, Beta, Gamma and at the last an Omega. The main society of werewolves are secluded and concealed from the knowledge of the outside world. Only few werewolves linger outside their own land.

c) Humans

Humans have grown in population along the years, which also made them another species living with the other two

Humans have grown in population along the years, which also made them another species living with the other two. The amount of magic they get are usually none but those who do get usually only gets one and rarely two. 

3) Realm of Underworld

a) Vampires

Vampires are the most united species

Vampires are the most united species. They are also the ruling species in the underworld because of their unmatchable speed and strength. But their one weakness is blood, they drink other's blood to survive, and a few days without blood, for common vampires can be extremely fatal.

 But the royalty can survive few weeks without blood. And if a vampire is of royalty, then they can also drink other vampires' blood, being a royal can also result in being stronger and faster than other vampires. But the most powerful type of vampire is the Pure-Blood Vampire.

b) Devils

Devils are the most cunning out of all the creatures

Devils are the most cunning out of all the creatures. They devise the most secretive and riddled plans. Vampires and Devils are known to have a very good relationship for a long time. Both sides help each other during attacks or wars, with the sly strategies of Devils and the brute strength and brains of Vampires they make an unbeatable mixture. This is also the reason no one goes to war with them.

Devils can be identified by their large, black wings and blood-red eyes.

c) Incubi

Incubi are known to be the most seductive out of all the creatures

Incubi are known to be the most seductive out of all the creatures. But unlike the myths, they only need direct skin contact with any other creature or human to take their energy with helps the Incubi to survive. Also because of this they have to disguise and live among other creatures.

Grim Reapers also originate from these species. They bring the souls of all the dead creatures to the Devils for Judgement, and after the Devils Judge them, Grim Reapers will take them to where they deserve to belong; Heaven/ Afterlife and Hell.

These species can be identified by their long, pointed tail and horns.

*    *    *

Author's note:

So this is the 2nd part of the Introduction, except this just briefs you about the land and creatures...

Um... also if you're wondering why each creature was described pretty vaguely, it was because this was just sort of a brief because I wanted to keep it short more about each of these creatures will be explained later...

Probably...

Maybe...

Anyway.

Thank you for reading :)

Please like and comment ❤

Word count: 1108

*    *    *

7