Surprising events
147 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ok now, what did that doctor just say????

So basically I have Healing magic. I'm once in a century human being who is rea~lly powerful. Great and all BUT this is not what's supposed to happen!! The original villainess is only supposed to have ice and poison and that's it!

Wow.

I guess because I reincarnated I have already changed the course of events that are supposed to happen... maybe this is the only thing that changed... of course, things are supposed to change because I reincarnated right... Maybe that's it...

Let's calm down.

At the rate my heart is beating right now, I must have cut down about 20 years of my extremely long lifespan.

I need sleep for now.

Yea... sleep solves everything...

I closed my eyes and drifted off into the peaceful world of dreams.

.

.

.

I opened my eyes to the face of my father looking down at me.

Ugghh. This guy's face was the last thing I wanted to see right after I woke up. What does this guy want now? Is he going to blame me for healing his wife too?

"Um...." he nervously scratched the back of his head "Uh..."

I really wanted to tell him to say whatever shit he wanted to say and go away. But... ( for obvious reasons ) I couldn't.

"I... am really sorry. I didn't know what came over me... Ahhh I must have been crazy to blame you for what happened to Alira- your mom" he said genuine guilt clouding his eyes

I'm astounded. This guy even apologizes like a kid... and does this assh- ahem think that apologizing to a baby who can't even understand the meaning of what he is saying will remove his guilt or something? THIS DELUSIONAL PIECE OF SHIT-

"Um... you forgive me right?..." he asked hesitantly

FORGIVE?! HA! FORGIVE? HE TRULY IS DELUSIONAL, I KNEW I SHOULD'VE PUNCHED SOME SENSE INTO HIM LAST TIME. He blamed ME, ME just because he had no one else to blame it one

I huffed and turned my face away from his as I couldn't do anything.

"I understand if you don't want to forgive me... I wouldn't either if I was you... I did something no father should ever do..." sniffed my father as he walked out of my room, his head down.

Was he...crying? No really, what was wrong with him? Why is he acting so weird? What's with that flimsy apology? What's with the sudden acceptance of reality???

....I...I'm feeling sleepy once again

*Yaaaawwnnn*

....

.

.

After 5 months

.

.

I'm 1 year and 2 months right now and everything here seems to be going strangely drama-less. It seems that being born as an elf doesn't help you much

My mother had been having a speedy recovery after I used my magic on her. And my father... well he became more caring for some reason. It's like he wants to make up for that 'incident' that happened. He's been visiting me almost every day with a different present.

My mother has been trying to stop him from bringing any more gifts because all the space in my room is slowly getting filled with the numerous gifts he's bringing me every single day and my dad suggested 'let's give her a room with more space then' as a sensible solution.

The amount times they've fought and made up in while visiting me in count-less.

"No......last time.....I swear"

".....always..... never stop"

I heard soft voices coming from down the hall and I could recognize those voices anywhere by now. Those were my father and mother fighting as they came to see me. It was almost like a ritual by now... fighting when they are coming to see me and making u when they are about to leave.

"Princess!!!!" came a bubbly voice from the door "Daddy's hereeeeeee"

"Without any more useless gifts, I hope" my mother muttered folding her arms

Really, no matter how much I complain about them... Their visits are usually the best part of my day. It's the first time my parents- actually anyone except Camilia had shown me any kind of care and kindness... and getting parental love for the first time felt sort of nice really... Like I was someone that mattered in this huge world... that if I disappeared one day they would be people looking for me.

That's why I can't say I regret being reincarnated. Even though I feel sorry for leaving Camelia behind...

"Did you sleep well, sweetie?"

I just smiled at her which she took for an answer, as she picked me up and smiled back holding me at her eye level.

"Annnndd.... Daddy has a gift for you!!!" he announced like it was the greatest thing in the world

"*Sigh* Ashton we've talked about this"

"But it is no ordinary gift," he said he took something from his pocket

It was a dark purple case... the ones usually made for jewellery. My father slowly opened the silver latch in front and turned it towards me and opened it and what I saw blew my mind in all honesty.

It was an amethyst with carvings made out of diamond and silver around it, designed in a beautiful way that it would bewitch anyone looking at it. It was hung on a thin necklace made out of silver.

It was hung on a thin necklace made out of silver

"Do you like it? It's a family heirloom..." my father trailed off staring at the necklace with admiration. He swiftly closed it and walked over to my dressing table. He bent down and put the case in the bottom drawer and put a spell on it before closing the drawer.

"Only you can take it out, princess... when you're old enough," he said smiling softly at me

I was in total awe looking at that necklace... It was such a deep shade of purple and something in it seemed to draw me in.

"You're really giving it to her? She's still young... I don't think she'll be able to...." my mother trailed off holding me protectively as if she wanted to protect me from something.

"She will... she has to, she's our daughter," he said softly staring at me "Besides, it's the least I could do after I blamed our daughter for you getting si-" he quickly stopped at the last moment realizing his mistake a bit late.

"Haha. I think something was wrong with my ears... did I just heard you say that you blamed MY- our- daughter for my illness when she didn't do anything wrong??!!!" my mother said softly her voice raising as she continued

"I-I"

"Yeah, you what?! Blamed our innocent daughter because you had to blame someone for what happened instead of trying to put things right" my mother said basically shouting by now

She quickly put me down and walked closer to her husband in anger "Any explanations!?"

"None... but I did apologize to her"

"Did you think simply apologizing solves everything??! Nothing is solved that easily in this world Ashton... And you probably just apologized because you thought she was just a baby and couldn't understand... YOU JUST DID IT TO ERASE THE GUILT YOU HAVE YOU DIDN'T YOU?! YOU DIDN'T- YOU WOULDN'T- GENUINELY APOLOGIZE." my mother screamed losing it as she turned around and started stomping towards the door

I was astonished at how alike I and my mother thought... it was almost as if she was my real mother and not just the original villainess's mother.

My father pulled my mother by her arm and made her turn back towards him "Listen here. I never once apologize like that, hell! I never even apologize so why are you doubting me so much. I know what I did is wrong and I know whatever I do will never rid me of the horrible and stupid thing I did towards my own daughter. But I'm trying! Can't you see?! I'm trying to repent for whatever I did!" he yelled, his voice cracking

My mother stared deep into his eyes looking for any trace for lies and when she found none she sighed "Fine..."

My father stared back at my mother's eyes, then it trailed down to her nose, lips....

Oh no...

No

No!

I need to close my eyes-

But before I could do anything, my father smashed his lips against my mother's, engulfing them. My mother reciprocated the action, wrapping her arms around my father.

What did I do to deserve this?

Why are my parents so extreme?

In one life I see my parents are in a relationship so toxic to the point it's plain abusive and in another, my parents are so in love they're kissing in front of a 1-year-old.

"Our....daughter..... is.....watching........stop" she tried to say in between

I just sighed as I looked away... 'Why even try mom?'

"We can go somewhere where she can't see us" he said as he picked my mother up, bridal style and walked out of the room giving me a last smile

Yes, please.

Go away.

As far as you can from my room.

I sighed once again and went to sleep almost immediately

At least being a baby can help me catch up on the sleep I didn't get in my past life

.

*    *    *

Author's note:

I wrote this chapter about a month ago or so and I was sort of surprised while reading this once again, I was wondering when I wrote all this. Me and my memory tut tut

I hope all of you liked this chapter

Stay safe❤ and vote and comment, please❤❤

Word: 1632

*    *    *

5