Hellbound [06] – Year 24 – Lust
168 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We finally connect the dots for the next annoyance in this realm. It can get harder in the city center but I know how to handle this creature.

"Know the usual spot outside Tonwick?"

"The forest one or the clearing,"

"The clearing, head there I will bring the target,"

"I will be there shortly," I don't wait around and appear on the shopping center's roof, I hate that smell, sulfur with sweetroot and I don't waste any time teleporting to pinpoint it then grabbing a woman teleporting to Rachael.

"Alex what is wrong with you abducting a human," Great, she is being affected by the magic.

"She is a succubus and she isn't in a mortal form if she was I would just let her work it out of her system,"

"That's rude you know but if you like it rough I can certainly be that way," This is why I hate dealing with them.

"Alex I feel warm,"

"Oh, you are totally my type I can certainly make you see and feel everything you desire,"

"Shut up," I have had enough, "Either you leave or I will force you,"

"And leave your little apprentice unsatisfied? That's not very nice," Rachael falls to her knees, rubbing her legs together slightly, she isn't exactly aware anymore.

"Last chance to leave peacefully,"

"Just because you don't know how to have a good time doesn't mean you should deny her. Look she is basically doing it herself," I just expand my realm letting Rachael have access to it, reducing the lust.

"Sorry Alex, I don't know what came over me," She gets up but it isn't natural, not very hard to work out why when her lust skyrocketed moments ago.

"Of course I couldn't transform when she was in the mood. Annoying witch,"

I make a show of force crushing my realm onto the succubus a bit and she just lets out a moan, not in pain but pleasure.

"How does her magic even work? I mean she is totally not my type,"

"They find targets and then transform into your ideal types but there are a few limitations like if you have no desire." or the person you desire is there, obviously it doesn't work if you are already near them. Why would you need more lust for that person?

"I guess that is why you are fine,"

No more wasting time, I just magically throw mud at her.  Her outfit is ruined, they have way too much pride and that snaps the succubus back to reality who starts growling at me. Rachael is muttering a spell, restraining her is a nice idea but that won't really work and as soon as the chains start to bind her they melt off.

"Focus on a rift," I shout as I close the gap, the succubus grins readying herself for hand to hand combat but it is a feint as I stop short sending a powerful shockwave at her. She rises quickly with a roundhouse kick I teleport backwards, anytime now Rachael ...

Pitfalls, mounds of earth and anything I can do to buy time. Succubi are masters of the body, you never want to get into a fistfight. Shit, Rachael's rift didn't form correctly and fizzles out. I teleport next to her and with a whisper give her the instruction, "Flirt with her," yeah she doesn't seem to register that and I just stop protecting her from the lust and throw some water at the succubus, wet T-shirt contest style.

"Those are some nice curves ..." Rachael just blurts out completely falling under the succubus's spell. She hesitates and I focus my magic it won't take long.

"They can be all yours, just get rid of the mean little witch,"

"I definitely can do that," Rachael is completely smittened and turns to face me getting a little aggressive. I remove her realm access and even start delaying her casting but all the extra focus is getting in the way of the rift and now the succubus is closing in licking her lips, she can certainly feel Rachael's lust. Shit, I need to cast another thing at once. Okay try and pause the rift, keep Rachael from casting, no wait she is about to use fire that's fine.

Finally, I drench Rachael in water, the fire spell fizzles under it and her head clears a little, should have check if she was a lesbian before bringing her but it is too late for that now.

Got it, the rift opens and it will last a few moments so I teleport right to the succubus who blinks not expecting it after the feint and I grip her head hard as I teleport again shoving her through the rift before recoiling as my hand is exposed to the hells that try and pull me in with her. Dam it, the pull is too strong.

 

I can feel myself weakening...

 

 

Someone?

 

 

 

Anyone?

 

 

 

 

Please?

 

 

 

 

 

It is starting to go black when finally I feel a pull on my clothes and my hand slips out of the rift, closing with the connection lost. It takes me a few moments to open my eyes. Seems Rachael has recovered and feels freezing with her soaked clothes.

"Thanks Rachael, guess the hells wanted to claim me early,"

"Sorry I don't know what came over me but I really need a cold shower and clean clothes,"

"Yeah, I think I am done for the day. I will see you tomorrow?"

"Sure tomorrow," I appear in my kitchen moments later, a cup of hot chocolate pouring. So today I have learnt Rachael is a lesbian, she has overly high lust and it is almost certainly directed at me. What a day ...

6