Old Version – Chapter 4 – Yes, Please
1.3k 0 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"You were a dream." She said softly as she looked into those red eyes that had no pupil, no iris, and no white. The smile on those plump lips revealed the sharp pointed teeth she remembered from that first nightmare, and today’s daydream.

"A dream? Yes, it does seem like a dream, doesn't it? How is the son, Empress?" The woman said with a smirk.

"The? Not mine?" The Empress's eyes sharpened.

"Did I not tell you that you would bare the Emperor a son not your own? How did you think that was possible when you hadn't felt any stirrings from your womb before that 'dream'?" The woman smiled wider. Lena blinked, and her eyes lost their sharpness.

"What did you do?" She asked quietly. The woman chuckled.

"I only stirred the pot, so to speak. You don’t need to know the details for now." She grinned wickedly.

"The pot. My womb. You made it possible." She said softly.

"Mm, yes, I guess you could say that." She said with another wicked grin.

"So I owe you for my continued life." Lena said softly, and her eyes down. She hated the fact that she owed someone this kind of debt.

"In more ways then one, my Empress." The goddess said quietly, yet Lena heard her.

"The assassins?"

"You remember. Good." Her eyes grew sharp, and her lips drew back off her sharp teeth. She was angry. "I allowed a body that should not bare a child to have a child. And a male child at that!" The goddess nearly spit in disgust.

"I should not have given birth? Should I have waited for my death?" She asked, her eyes wide, her words angry as well. This surprised the goddess a bit, and continued to draw her closer to the one she referred to only as the Empress.

"Do you think I would allow anyone to harm you? After all I've done to ensure nothing would!" Lena swallowed a lump in her throat.

“Poison. Assassins. Even the harem moving on me?” Lena asked, and saw her nod. “So, my authority didn’t protect me at all, but was the cause of more work for you.” She saw her smile wider.

“You finally understand.” The woman licked her fangs. "I have given you the desire of your heart." She said in a more powerful voice that shook the world around them. For an unknown reason, the goddess calmed down. "I have waited for you, my Empress. I have waited for years, and those who would cause you harm have given me what I desire most."

"Those who would cause me harm." Lena asked blankly. Her mind tried to latch onto the last part, but she could only focus on the first part of the statement.

"The curse is not mine.” Lena felt her vision begin to tilt. “I have no reason to kill what I helped you to bare. It was laid by one of your enemies who hated the fact that you had a son. You know the ones I speak of.” Lena felt her breath stick in her throat, and her chest tighten.

“My blessing can save his life, but that one will try to find another way." Lena looked carefully at the woman in front of her.

"Will you intervene?" Lena watched as the goddess smiled. She felt a tremor within her belly, and a strange feeling emerge. She liked this terrifying smile, and wanted to see her teeth. All she could think about was how those teeth embedded within her breasts, and how good it felt.

"What are you offering, Empress? Are you not going to sacrifice yourself to me to alleviate the symptoms of this curse for a set amount of time?” She had a point. If she were going to sacrifice herself to the goddess, what could she possibly offer her? Lena took a deep breath.

"What do you need?"

"Need, Empress?” She laughed, and her eyes turned black. Her voice turned hollow. “Let me tell you what I want!" Lena shivered as the goddess stepped closer to the altar that now turned into a bed that she knew intimately. Her bed.

"What do you want then?" She shivered again, and her nipples grew hard. The goddess reached out and tore the shirt she wore. She revealed her milky white flesh, large plump brown nipples, and nicely shaped breasts. Her gaze traveled up and down her flat belly, and let her fingers lightly stroke from the middle of her chest, down to her belly button. Lena heard her chuckle softly, and huskily.

"Let me show you what you'll endure in seven days time. If you can endure, I will intervene, and devour her myself for her disrespect of you." The goddess's voice was softer than silk again. She let her fingers travel up to her chest and outlined her breasts with a sharp fingernail. Lena thought for only a few seconds, but before she could answer, the goddess continued.

"But know this. You have more then one enemy among those who desire your position. For every person, you must dedicate more of your time to me over the next decade. In other words, there are enough enemies who want the prince's life that I could spend every night in your dreams, and turn your life into a living hell." It was a promise that spoke of hunger, and desire, but pain and agony as well. Lena sucked in her breath, and her eyes sharpened.

"One enemy at a time, right?" The goddess smiled down at her, and to Lena's surprise, there was a bit of softness again. When she looked at her now, she didn't feel that scary.

"Yes, one enemy at a time."

"Then tonight is yours. I am yours." Lena declared, and made her eyes sparkle. The goddess's smile thinned, and her eyes focused on her with such intensity, Lena could feel her belly flex and tremble.

"I am hungry, my Empress, but so are you." She reached out, ripped apart the remainder of her shirt, and made her tremble at the naked desire in that gaze. Even her husband had not looked at her like that. The goddess picked up an unseen hook.

"Shall I begin?"

 

*****

 

Lena felt warm. She couldn't prevent the nod her body automatically responded with.

The goddess's slender body laid down on top of her own, while her belly pressed firmly on her lightly furred mound, flattened her folds, and pressed on her button. The sensations she felt were intense, and felt real.

"Why does this not feel like a dream?"

"Here you will feel everything. Pain, agony, and pleasure. Are you ready?" The goddess smiled.

“Pain and pleasure?” She didn’t believe it was possible to feel pleasure with what would happen, but she didn’t fight, or attempt to stop what had to occur.

Lena took a deep breath and nodded. The hook was placed against her skin just below her light brown areola. Pressure was added, made her clench her teeth as the hook sank into her flesh. She let out her breath, and continued to watch. The skin just above her areola started to rise, peak to a sharp point, and made her cry out as the hook came out through.

"Shall we put in the second one?" She aimed it at her second nipple. Lena bit her bottom lip.

"Just one per breast?" She asked. The goddess drew back her hand in surprise. Never had an Other requested more hooks to be used when they were actively disciplined by the goddess.

"What do you have in mind, Empress?" She watched Lena bite her bottom lip, and let out a slow breath. When she spoke, she had overcome the fear.

"If this is what I would feel when I sacrifice my breasts to your hunger, why not a hook at all four compass points, yet tilted so they are at the top and bottom corners? Draw them away from each other?" Lena could not believe that her tongue was being so treacherous right now. She actually said the words that went through her mind.

The goddess let her tongue come out and lick her nipple. She murmured as she watched that foot long tongue snake around her plump and thick nipple.

"A wonderful idea, my Empress." Another hook appeared in her hand.

"Shouldn't you lift my breast with the first hook first? It would have been better if the hook went through the nipple so it wouldn’t get in the way of the others." Lena then rolled her eyes, and groaned, which made the goddess chuckle.

"I knew I could feel your hunger grow in these last few years, Empress. I've missed your cries of pain and ecstasy while I devoured your flesh." The goddess erased the original hook, and pushed it back into her breast, but through the nipple from bottom to top.

“Lift, right?” Lena groaned, but nodded anyway. The goddess smiled, reached to the side of the bed, and turned a crank. The hook rose into the air, and drew her nipple up with it. She sucked in her breath as it pulled on her flesh. Lena watched in fascination, and though she was not tied up, her hands did not reach out to stop the goddess from doing as she pleased. In fact, Lena couldn't keep her eyes off these actions.

'This feels so real! I feel the pressure of her body on my-my what? What do I call it!'

Lena could not finish the thought. She was still a bit mentally restrained, but the goddess could sense her inner struggle.

"The word you're looking for is mound, and button. More polite then what the commoners say, Empress." The next hook pushed into her skin from the bottom left corner, and came out through at the edge of her areola.

"Ah! Fuck!" Lena cried out and threw back her head as the hook went through her skin. She immediately lifted her head again so she could continue to watch the action.

"That's it, let it out." The goddess smiled, and gently rubbed her cheek. She pushed in the other hooks at the other points, top left, bottom right and top right. Lena threw back her head and cried out as each hook entered her breast, but she quickly lifted her head again so she could watch it happen.

The goddess turned a crank on the side of the altar, and the four other hooks were drawn upward, and outward. She heard Lena screech as it stretched her areola nice and tight. Her head landed on her pillow as the hooks stopped moving. The goddess then took another hook and aimed at her right breast.

"Are you ready, Empress?"

"Yes, please." Lena nodded, and her eyes made her look eager.

 

30