Old Version – Chapter 42 – The Others Have Forgotten
305 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Solange knelt on the floor, exhausted, and a complete mess as the physical sensations that still ran through her body.  Her physical form was a bit more restricted after being forcefully loved by Lena. Sol had not felt her muscles get sore from exertion for many centuries.  The only time she ever felt this drained was when she had stepped out of Haven for a long period of time.

This was an unexpected side effect of Lena’s anger. Her tendrils didn’t normally have that effect, but it was something she wanted Solange to experience.  The exhaustion and tenderness that came from having really good, hard sex.

Right now, Kata’s arms were tied and held above her head by one of Lena’s branches.

“Disobedience by a guard of the Empress. Twenty lashes.” Celeste said and shivered. The tendril immediately landed on Kata’s back. The mark was quick to appear, as was her cry of pain.

It landed again, and once again, that welt rose on her back. Kata couldn’t stay quiet. That tendril landed with just as much force as a Legion Sergeant could produce with a bullwhip meant for military discipline.

Kata hadn’t been whipped in years. Lena made sure she was disciplined, but never with the bullwhip. And now, Kata was whipped by her personally due to her disobedience.

Tears rolled down her cheeks. Not for the pain. Or how her heart ached when she saw Lena violate Solange in front of her. She was whipped for the only reason that mattered.

She forced her master to discipline her with her extreme disloyalty.

The third landed halfway down, but the mark wasn’t as harsh. The fourth landed on her cheeks. Instead of a cry, Kata chirped in surprise. Celeste looked at the Empress and smiled a bit.  It was bound to happen.  Lena was attracted to Kata, and couldn't bear to whip her to harm her.  Instead, now she would punish her, and do it her way.

Kata was turned around. The next tendril landed on her breasts. Then her belly.

A display of unusual control followed. One whipped her left breast, while another whipped her right.  Lena grew more and more excited as she dominated Kata.

Kata was pulled across the floor, held upright by her wrists, while Lena whipped her breasts again and again. She added simultaneous impacts to her butt cheeks at the same force.

“Kata.” Celeste spoke softly, as Lena had already lowered her so that her knees could bend, or her feet could spread out. “You try my patience. Spread them a bit wider.” Since it was Celeste who spoke for Lena, it was Lena who smiled a bit when Kata spread her thighs.

A thick bundle of five landed on her folds and button. It was not as heavy as what impacted her breasts, but the multiple tails made Kata cry out.

She was lowered a bit more, and to everyone’s surprise, she spread her legs even more. Five tendrils whipped her mound, while one focused on her breasts. When she cried out, and shuddered, the five just firmly rubbed her button until she went limp.

“My dear Kata.” Lena whispered, and grimaced. “Why.  Won't  You. BEHAVE!”

Each word was said with a grimace that grew deeper with each word. When she said the last one, it was a shout that sounded like a lion’s roar. Only Celeste was shocked by that roar, while the Others nodded as though it was a natural thing.  She was the Empress, and controlled more Yglathria than a Demigod, or low god ever could.  She had power.

Kata was dropped to the stone floor as Lena went limp, and the tendrils retreated into her body.

“Empress?” Kata crawled closer and reached out her hand.

“She passed out from the pain, Kata.” Solange said softly, as her senses had already recovered a bit. “And now you know why she needs us.”

 

*****

 

Solange laid Lena on her bed.

“Rachel. Help me to keep her warm while Nuri and Nadya help guide her into the space. Nicci, and Hanna. You two help as well.” Solange looked at Kata who had recovered a bit, and followed them into the room.

“She won’t wake up for several hours, Kata.” Rachel said.

“I will stay, and keep her warm. Let Sol go in and help pull her in.” She had it explained to her how the Empress slept in the real world, but her mind went to an alternate space to escape the pain.

“Your presence may keep her out here, Kata. You two have not yet resolved your problems. If you talk to her tomorrow, and reconcile, you may keep her body company.” Kata lowered her head and nodded. When she left, she looked so small that Solange couldn’t help but sigh sadly.

“It’s necessary, Sol.” Celeste said with a soft smile. “The goddess is pissed at her actions. If not for Lena’s intervention, and desperate care for her guard, she would already be in Haven, and not in a good way.”  The threat of being stripped of her skin and boiled in salt water for a thousand years still echoed in their mind.

“I know. What I want to know is how did two dedicated and loyal people lose their focus and dedication so quickly? It’s not natural.” Solange looked confused.

 

*****

 

“Natural?” Kyrie thought for several moments, then nodded. “It is the result of being close to the Empress.” She said from her throne.  The truth was obvious now that she had calmed down.

“Goddess?” Lydia asked her, a bit confused. “She didn’t have any of the godseeds when they started their affair.”

“Correct, however, she did absorb my essence during her Offering. Unlike the Others, I used my mist on her wounds while she was human, and enough of it to stimulate regeneration. It was absorbed, went dormant, and didn’t appear to have any effect at all.” Kyrie smiled. “I was wrong about it being dormant.”

“I don’t understand.” Lydia said softly, and looked at the window they used as a view screen into Lena’s bedroom, her space, and her life.

“Solange did as Lena wanted to do to Kata, which is why Sol could only focus on Kata. Kata obeyed the Empress’ desire, and had deep sexual attraction for Sol. They were both obedient, but to the Empress’ unspoken desires.” She chuckled. “Send Sol a message and let her know. It should set her warrior’s heart at ease.”

“Then will you let Lena know tomorrow?” Lydia asked.

“Not tomorrow, but soon. I want to see what other things my Empress desires, and who. The Others are of Haven, Lydia, but have forgotten.” Kyrie said softly.

“What have we forgotten, goddess?”

“The Others are my children. We may have one mate, but we may have many partners.” Kyrie reminded her of a fundamental truth of their kind.

There was no true monogamy in Haven, as it wasn't necessary.  The Others didn't procreate, so there were no children to care for. Relationships could be deep and binding, but jealousy was a moot point.  All within Haven were attractive. It was a common thing to share yourself with many different sisters, but have an affection reserved for one, or a few special ones.

The Empress would have many special ones, but only one mate.

And everyone knew who that was.

 

12