Old Version – Chapter 49 – Need The Practice
287 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

“Temple Priestess.” Kata said as she knocked on Celeste’s door.

“Come in, guardian.” Celeste said with a soft smile. Kata pushed the door open and walked in. She blushed as she watched Celeste get out of bed, and put her robe on. She now liked to sleep in only her lower body wrap, with her chest bare.

“Are you healing well?” Kata asked as her gaze was drawn to the teeth marks in Celeste’s right breast.

“It’s a bit tender.” Celeste smiled, but still grimaced as the robe touched her chest.

“The Empress had her chest wrapped tightly to help ease the pain when she went through the ritual. Maybe you should consider it.” Kata said as her cheeks got a bit more red. Before Solange had ravaged her, she didn’t see this as something odd, or uncomfortable. When she was forced to see how others viewed her, she also began to see some people as attractive.

“Oh? Would you like me to cover up?” She watched as Kata blushed and turned away with her eyes down.

How interesting. I hope she realizes that I belong to the Empress, and so does she.

“As long as you’re okay, I guess it’s fine. I’m here to guide you to the Empress.” Celeste nodded, tied her robe around her waist with the sash, and followed Kata to the High Priestess’s room.

The door opened, and as Kata walked in through the door, she stopped dead in her tracks. Celeste frowned slightly, and tapped her on the shoulder.

“Kata. Please move out of the way.” Kata stepped out of the doorway, but when Celeste stepped in, she also stopped in surprise.

“Hi, Celeste!” Solange said with a smile. She was stripped naked, her robe in pieces on the floor, while something was attached to her left breast. From Lena’s other hand, another arm pierced Sol’s right breast and made her groan as the fingers anchored to her areola, and the pin pushed deep into her breast.

‘I wonder.’ Solange lifted an eyebrow as Lena lifted one of the slender finger pins that anchored the arm in place. That single finger then put the narrow pin alongside the longer one, and pushed it into the hole now in the tip of her nipple. Solange groaned as the hole was forced wider.

One after another, the other three did the same thing.

‘Now, shall we curl them outwards?’ Lena pursed her lips, and concentrated. Soon, they could see four points on Sol’s breast rise up, and the small daggers pierced her breast from the inside out.

‘Now, let’s pull a bit.’ Lena pulled on her arm and heard Solange groan as the tug also tugged on those pins. She shook her arm up and down.

“Empress!” Solange called out.

‘Hm? You get turned on too easily, Sol. I can’t have any fun if you lose your senses with just this much.’ She sighed, and ran the more slender Kyarhi along Sol’s button, and thrust within her with four tendrils twisted around each other. The result was a four fingered member that was firm, and ribbed as it thrust with force and speed. Solange could only handle a few minutes before she collapsed and had to be held up by Lena’s tendrils.

‘But I do love how you respond.’ Lena turned towards the two other women who just entered her bedroom.

“Empress?” Lena licked her lips as Kata squeaked out a question.

‘I hope the both of you have slept well. I still need some practice.’

 

*****

 

“Kata.” Solange turned Kata around and pulled her out of the room. Kata had blushed brightly, and couldn’t move, or talk to Lena. Celeste smiled and sat down in a chair close to the Empress, while Kata stood silently in front of her like she was startled and ready to run.

“S-Sol?”

“Go outside and collect Eos and Hebe. The Empress needs to see them.” She pushed her out the door, and soon Celeste smiled and chuckled. They could hear her run out of the temple in a rush.

‘I thought she would have adapted already.’ Lena said, and frowned a bit. She used her finger to tap her lips, while her Vasati were pulled inside her arms, and the holes in her hands closed.

“Does it hurt, Empress?” Celeste asked her.

‘Yes.’ Celeste blinked. She didn’t expect such a blunt answer. ‘Nothing is healed yet, and the Vasati are my bones now. They bit, chewed, and ground my bones right out of my arms, and consumed the connections, as well as the muscles attached to the bones. Even my fingers are controlled by the fingers attached to the Vasati.’ Lena said and moved her arm. It was obvious that she could bend her arms in a curve that was impossible for a human.

“I saw what you did to Sol’s breasts. Do you need to be so violent with them?” Celeste asked as she wasn’t used to that kind of loving yet.

‘No. The Others enjoy the pain created for sex, so when I played with her breasts, it enhanced her pleasure. Humans are a bit different, and can’t heal like they can.’ Lena extended two tendrils under the table between them, and slipped them up under the edge of her robe. Celeste’s eyes narrowed as those slender warm tendrils gently wrapped around her middle, and rubbed her left nipple.

“You’re avoiding my right one.” Lena smiled a bit as Celeste realized the obvious.

‘It would only be pain if I played with your right. You need at least a month to heal from that bite. You should also get Lydia to cleanse, and bandage your breast properly. It will heal faster that way, and not ache as much.’ Lena said softly. She didn’t delve her tendrils between Celeste’s thighs, but wrapped them around her middle.

“You’re being considerate, in spite of your need.” Celeste blushed and stood up. She moved her chair closer, and sat back down. “You can play, if you want to.” Celeste blushed and she watched Lena’s eyes, and her lips.

‘I do want to. However, I took your virginity not that long ago. You need rest, Celeste. You should know that Ayn has returned from the Digallan Empire.’ Lena said and watched her eyes. Celeste looked a bit unsettled.

“What did she say?”

‘She took a squad to the West. Vosoka and Vousova are destroyed. Lydia destroyed Gasina. Their ships are sunk. Their nobles are either slaughtered, or on the run back to the Capital.’ Lena said softly, then lifted her hand and lightly caressed her cheek. She lifted her finger, caught a tear, and took it to her lips.

“And the Capital?” Celeste asked quietly. Lena smiled.

‘Rachel.’

“Yes, Empress?” Rachel appeared as soon as she was called.

‘Let Celeste know what you ladies did for her.’ Rachel lifted an eyebrow.

“Empress?” Rachel asked in a confused tone. Kyrie spoke in her mind right after.

‘Tell her what happened, Rachel, not that she did it. She doesn’t understand her power yet. She needs time to assimilate that knowledge.’ Rachel nodded slightly as the goddess gave her instructions.

“I understand. We attacked the Capital. The outer wall was destroyed for dozens of meters on the north side close to the main gate. The stone walls sealed up the temple, and it was burned to the ground. We took the contents of the treasury from both the temple, and the palace.” Celeste put her hand over her mouth.

‘You emptied the treasury?’ Lena asked, a slight frown on her face. It wasn’t a question of their motives, but more confusion as to the purpose.

“Asmaria was one of the empires loyal to the goddess, and that temple belonged to her. All the gold belongs to her.” Rachel said.

‘I wasn’t questioning the goddess as to whether she had the right. Only the purpose.’ Lena said. She had lifted Celeste from her chair and pulled her onto her lap. She gently held her while her tears rolled down her cheeks silently.

Her entire family line had suffered for centuries at the hands of the temple, and the empire. Her people were from an island nation, so her features were considered almost unique, and exotic within the empire. Nobles had tried to acquire her for the last decade, but they stopped their efforts a few years prior.

The nobles had no idea that the goddess realized Celeste’s sensitivity to her voice, so every time someone purchased the right, they were plagued and their families died out.

“Purpose, Empress? Well, that is something the goddess will show you soon.” Rachel said with a coy look in her eyes.

 

*****

 

“See, little one? That’s the Empress.” Kyrie said as she guided the girl to the window in her throne room.

“Who is that in her arms?” She asked quietly.

“That is Celeste. The Seer who left that place recently.” Kyrie brushed the girl’s hair away from her eyes. “What is your name, child?” She lowered her eyes.

“Cen.”

“Cen?” Kyrie frowned. “That is not a name, child. It’s a number. I’ve got it. You look like some of my Others, who were the Ansha, from Ados. How about Aura? That was a name used on the island.” Aura tilted her head.

“I look like them?”

“See?” She pointed to a window, and changed the surface so that it reflected her new appearance. “You are now one of us. An Other.” The girl was mesmerized by her appearance.

“I’m pretty.” She said softly. Kyrie smiled.

“Let me show you something else that is particular to only my people.” She turned Aura towards her, lifted the girl’s shirt and lowered her lips. As soon as she sucked in her nipple, Aura’s eyes narrowed. She felt a bit of shock as Kyrie’s teeth sank into her flesh.

Kyrie slowly closed her mouth, but Aura didn’t try to stop her. Instead, she held Kyrie’s head to her chest, and moaned softly.

Even as Kyrie bit deep into her breast, Aura moaned. Her introduction to being one of the Others was a memorable one that she greatly enjoyed for many reasons.

One of those reasons was that she was not chained, or forced. She knew that if she were to push the goddess away, she would not be forced to endure.  Kyrie also treated her first Offering in centuries quite well.

She wanted the Empress to meet a girl who was grateful to be there.

 

9