Old Version – Chapter 26 – No, I’m Not
372 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

“What are you two doing?” Nadya asked as she went into the kitchen. Solange smiled from behind Kata’s chair, her breasts on either side of Kata's head, and her hands all over Kata’s breasts.

“Two? Hanna is here too.” Solange grinned while Nadya blushed. Underneath the table, between Kata’s thighs, Hanna went at the woman eagerly. Kata needed food, but these two wouldn’t let her rest.

“Sol, I may not have the authority to move you, but someone else does.” Nadya said firmly. The temple rumbled, and Solange paled.

“Nadya, you snitch!” Hanna cried out as she crawled out from under the table. Nicci appeared from out of the mist, and growled.

“If you think that this is appropriate behavior, then wait for the Empress to get home, and for that child to see three adult women having sex in the kitchen!”  Nicci was pissed, but so was Kyrie.  Solange cringed.

“I guess this wasn’t the brightest idea I’ve ever had.” She lowered her eyes.

“Brightest? One of the dumbest, if you ask me!"  Nicci grated out between her teeth.  "When Lena gets back, and the carriage is almost here, if you three are not back in Kata’s room, or fully dressed, I will not be responsible for the consequences.” Nicci said firmly. She turned and left. Kata’s cheeks were red, and Hanna laid her face on her thigh.

“We did get carried away, didn’t we?” Hanna said softly.

“Yeah. Let’s get back to Kata’s room.” They walked out of the room. “Oh shit, the carriage just pulled up!”

 

*****

 

“Hm, Kata must have tried to have something to eat.” Lena said softly.  As the group almost turned into the kitchen, she caught sight of Kata’s shorts on the floor under the table, and grit her teeth. “Mia?” The girl looked up at her as she had Nicci turn the chair around.

“Yes, Master?”  Mia looked confused.  She heard some anger in Lena's voice, as she was sensitive to the anger of adults.  If she wasn't sensitive, she wouldn't be able to escape being beat, or caught when she had to steal a bit of food just to survive.

“Nuri told me that the goddess is sending some people to us. She’s going to send someone like Nuri to help me stay warm in the winter. She has also decided to send a nice woman to help keep you company. On the left side of the gate is the gatehouse where the Keeper would stay while on duty at the gate. On the right are the guardians. Do you remember where the initiates and acolytes stay?” Mia nodded.

“Yeah. The initiates stay on the opposite side, while the acolytes stay down that way. It’s close to the kitchen too.” Mia said with a smile.

“How would you like to look and see if there is a room there that you would like to stay with her in? If you want to come back to the kitchen rooms because they are more comfortable, you can, but you should check first.” Lena smiled and lightly patted her head. Mia grinned and ran out.

“Nicci, tell Solange to flash into Kata’s room and get their clothes. If they do this again, they won’t be coming back. Ever.”

 

*****

 

“Master, I think I like the kitchen bedrooms better.” Nicci had pushed Lena’s wheeled chair down towards the back, where Mia came out from.

“I thought you might. It’s not as private, as there will be people coming into the kitchen to prepare food often. However, it’s also a nice place. Will it upset you to move into the acolytes rooms later when we get enough people to actually have kitchen staff?” Lena asked her gently.

“No, I don’t think so. I just like it because I know there is food there.” Mia said, and smiled wide.

“Alright, I can accept that. Nicci, when will the two women be here?”  Lena asked in a low voice.  She wasn't yet fully healed, and for some reason, she felt she had less control over her upper body then she used to.

“Both Nadya and Shala are here already. I’ll call for them.” She smiled. She sent a message and a warning. If the three weren’t dressed and leaving the kitchen by the time they returned, both Hanna and Sol would return to Haven, and would not come down here again.

 

*****

 

“Master, this is Nadya. Both Nuri and Nadya have been assigned to keep you warm this winter. You aren’t used to the climate here yet, and the goddess does not want you to get sick.” Nicci said with a smile. Nadya smiled and bowed slightly.

“Nice to meet you, Nadya. You are exactly as I hoped you would be.” Nadya blushed a bit. “And this is the one that volunteered to take care of Mia?"  The woman nodded.  "This is Mia. She’s an orphan, and now an initiate of the temple. This is her home now.” Shala smiled softly at the girl.

“Mia, my name is Shala. The goddess asked if I wanted to look after a young child who didn’t have anyone her age around her. I hope you don’t mind someone like me.” She knelt down so Mia could look her in the eyes. Mia saw her gentle eyes fix right on her, and wanted to cry.

“You want to look after me?” Mia asked carefully.

“Yes, I do. I was pregnant a long time ago. She didn’t survive to birth, and I have so wanted to be a mother. I hope you don’t mind if I treat you like a daughter.” Mia rushed into her arms. When she wrapped her arms about Mia’s body, the girl relaxed into her robust figure. Shala stood up slowly, and held her close.

“Shala, in the kitchen, to the right after we enter, the staff bedrooms are there. It is assigned to you and Mia for now. If we get enough people, you’ll be assigned another set of rooms, but for now…” Shala nodded.

“I can cook, so if you wish to assign Mia and I to kitchen duties, then we can do those duties.” Shala said gently.

“I see.” Lena turned her head and glanced at Nicci.

“Shala can be assigned however you see fit, Lena.” Nicci said softly in her ear.

“Thank the goddess for me. She’s perfect.”

 

*****

 

“KATA!” Mia rushed over and grinned up at her.

“Hello, little one. Did you just get back?” Behind Kata, Solange and Hanna both stood completely clothed. Both women’s cheeks were red.

“Yes. I have a mom now!” Kata looked at the woman behind Mia, who had her hands on Mia’s shoulders.

“I see. That is a good thing, Mia. A happy thing.”  Kata said carefully.  She was fond of the girl, but she didn't have any clue how to take care of a child. Mia grinned.

“Come on, mom! I will show you our rooms!” As Mia dragged Shala away, Lena pinned Kata with a firm stare.

“Empress, please forgive me.” She bowed.

“I understand how exciting it must be for you, Kata. You have always served me faithfully, up to this one point.” Kata swallowed a lump in her throat. “Don’t allow yourself to lower you guard like that again. Though Sol and Hanna are a lot of fun, they belong to Haven. You belong to me, but I will not interfere in your relationship, or prevent it from developing. Show more awareness about your surroundings, and the appropriateness of where you engage in activities. Sol and Hanna are from Haven where things are more wild and free. You are from this world, and surrounded by other humans. Until you go to Haven, you have to restrain them.” Lena said firmly.

“I understand, Empress.”

“I know that you do. However, so you won’t forget, how many laps can you do around the outside before you get winded?”  Lena's eyes didn't waver, or move away.

“Ten full out. Twenty at a regular pace.” Kata said, her lips firmed up.

“Forty laps at a regular pace. Ten laps full out at the end. Dismissed.” Kata bowed and went towards the gate.

“Empress? Was it really necessary to punish her?” Hanna asked quietly, and not sure the Empress even had the authority to do so.  It was obvious Hanna forgot one simple thing.  The goddess said she had that authority.

“Yes. Her pride demands it. She’s my personal guard, and someone I have entrusted my life to. If she is not capable of enduring such a simple punishment, she does not deserve to be my guard.” Lena said softly. “She let her guard down because I let her.” She turned to Solange. “You know of what I speak, Sol.” Solange nodded.

“I do.” she growled. “I can’t believe that I weakened one of the things I found most attractive about her. Her discipline.”

“What should your punishment be, Sol?” Lena asked her quietly.

“My body can withstand a lot more.” Sol said quickly.

“I know. That’s why I am asking you. What do you need to endure before you have to return to Haven to recharge on Haven’s essence?”

“If I exhaust myself, I wouldn’t have to return, but I would have to rest like a human before I return to full strength. A kilometer further out then Kata. Full out, and twice as many laps.” She said after she thought about it.

“That is your punishment then, Sol. I do not want to punish my beloved guard just to punish you. You already know that what I tell you, the goddess will enforce.” She said softly. She didn’t need to yell.

“I do know this.” She grimaced as she touched her temple. “I’ve been told a dozens times already that if you desired, she would rip my skin off and dip me in salt water. She’s been quite loud about it too. At least until you handed out your punishment to me. What about Hanna?”

“Hanna has to return home and accompany Rachel. Since she’s shown herself to not think clearly, she’ll be there for a week to clear her mind.” Lena said and watched as Hanna’s face fell. “Do not make it longer, Hanna. Go take your punishment, and don’t disappointment me again.”

“Yes, Empress.” She said sadly and disappeared into the mist.

“Go, Sol. I want you back not long after Kata. Even though she’s being disciplined, you’re being punished.” Solange dashed out the gate. Lena turned her head. “Is there a shadow who can make sure she does as she’s supposed to?” A slender shadow took shape, then formed into a young woman.

“Yes, Empress. There will be a few nearby to make sure she obeys.”

“Only confirm she’s willingly accepted her punishment, and doesn’t rebel. I trust her judgment, but she is new to me. I never expected she would be so blatant in her lack of discipline, but she’s not been human in a long time. I can forgive her, but not if she rebels against the orders she’s been given.”

“Understood, Empress. We’ll observe, and only take her home if she’s rebellious.” The shadow dispersed once again.

“Empress? Are you alright?” Nicci saw Lena’s shoulders sag.

“No. No, I’m not.”

 

13