Old Version – Chapter 28 – She Looks Lonely
386 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

“That’s it, Empress.” Kyrie murmured softly as she watched Lena go to sleep. Kyrie snuggled right up to her side, pulled back her lips, and put her mouth down. Her long teeth sank deep into her neck, while her lips covered this act.

In spite of her focus now on the two ladies inside her space, Lena’s body unconsciously moved to get closer to Kyrie as she bit into her neck.

She let her tendrils follow the trail ‘dug’ out by Nicci, down her neck and into her body.

If one looked close, over a dozen small round objects could be seen as they were pushed under her skin and down her neck. A few minutes later, she lifted her lips and sprayed the red mist onto her neck. The holes her teeth and tendrils made sealed up, and healed over.

“There. That should keep Nicci busy planting for a while.”

 

*****

 

“What is this place?” Nadya looked around. Only a few seconds ago, they were in Lena’s bed, but now, they were somewhere else. Nuri also looked around.

“This feels familiar somehow.” Nuri said softly. Kyrie then appeared.

“We three are here physically. Lena is still in her bed. I’ve asked Nicci to come keep her body warm.” Kyrie said to her Others. Lena walked out of a mist at the edge of the field, while they were in the middle of a room. She had to find her way to the space, directed by Kyrie.

“Isn’t this the altar room?” Lena asked in a confused voice.

“Yes, and no. This is inside your mind, my Empress. Inside the space I created just for you. It will appear to be whatever you picture it to be.” Kyrie explained.

“But my imagination will be all over the place. How is it able to keep its form?”  She looked concerned, as she knew that she could not keep iron hard focus.

“Once you decide on a form, it is locked until you decide to unlock and change it.” Kyrie grinned as she felt Lena’s excitement grow, and her eyes went wide.

“Really? Oh, this is too perfect! I really wanted a special place to have some fun with our two girls!” She grinned wide, then closed her eyes.

“That’s it. Just picture a lock opening, then change it to what you want.” The scene changed, which was a place she was unfamiliar with. “Where is this?”

“A stable. Clean, and with lots of straw to lay on. Lots of posts too.” Lena grinned. “What about things to use?” Lena went over and pressed her forehead to Kyrie’s.

“Yes, just fully picture those items, and they will appear.” Lena grinned and closed her eyes. A large amount of rope appeared, a set of stocks, several leather straps, a few pulleys appeared on the wall, with rope already loaded. She then locked the scene.

“There. That should be enough for now.” She looked at Nuri and Nadya. “Nuri, I would really love to start with you, but you are quite timid and unsure. So, Nadya, would you allow me to try a few things?”

No one saw the two whips coiled up, and hung on the wall.

 

*****

 

“What are you doing in there, my Empress?” Nicci asked softly and laid her forehead against Lena’s. She sucked in her breath as Lena’s thoughts came through loud and clear.

“Oh wow.” Nicci pulled the blankets up over the both of them, and pressed her naked body against Lena’s.

“I hope you bring me there someday, Empress. I would love to have you play with me like that.” She sighed. “But I have a job to do.” She lowered her lips to her neck.

Nicci pushed out her tendrils, and followed the 'trails' she made. She found the seeds and moved them into the ends of the paths she made, then made more trails to other parts of Lena’s body.

Nicci had already burrowed dozens of tunnels, and planted over a dozen seeds in various places. Would these seeds sprout like a plant, as Kyrie indicated?

Or did these seeds have another purpose, and the way she described how they were used was meant to be misleading?

 

*****

 

“This is so wild.” Nadya said in a low tone as the Empress attached ropes to her wrists, then pulled so that her arms were lifted and spread wide. Lena grinned.

“I may like to see this, but it’s also something a human can withstand.” She picked up a long whip. “This kind is usually used to torture and punish humans. However, I’ve removed the barbs on the tip, and made the lash longer. Are you ready, love?” Nadya nodded, and felt warm as Lena looked at her with a desire she had never seen in the eyes of the Others. There was hunger, but also need.

“One.” Lena pulled the whip back and let it out. The lash wrapped around Nadya’s upper body, and stung her breasts, as well as her back and sides. Lena then walked up to her.

“Red, but not cut or torn. How did it feel? Too soft, or too hard?” Lena hefted her left breast in her hand, and restrained herself from lowering her lips and biting her nipple.

“Why are you asking me?” Nadya asked, as she looked her in the eyes.

“Because you are the one who feels the lash."  Lena said with a soft smile, and a look of desire in her eyes.  "It’s your body. You need to tell me what you desire. Something harder, or something a bit softer. There is no sense in causing nothing but pain. It has to be the right pressure in order to create pleasure too. If you don’t like it, or cringe when you see me, then it’s only punishment. Proper discipline and reward is the same thing. It fills your needs.” Kyrie smiled wider.

'Exactly! It has to reward her in order to fill her needs! That is what the Offering is about, my Empress! Make them feel the pleasure I feel when I have my way with them!' (Kyrie)

“I...harder?”

“Nadya, I can do whatever you need. I will increase the force a bit, and you tell me which you like more.” Lena walked back, and let the whip out again. It wrapped around her upper body again, and to their surprise, Nadya started to smile.

“I see! Just a bit harder, Empress!” Lena smiled and let the whip out again. Nadya groaned and nodded. Lena smiled, and started to whip her body, the desire obvious in her eyes.

“There. Twenty.” Lena said and coiled up the whip. Nadya looked like she was disappointed that she stopped, so Lena smiled. “This whip will do too much damage, but the next one makes these marks feel like it was worth it.” Nadya tilted her head and watched as Lena put one whip down, and picked up a second one. It was shorter, and had many tails.

“This is called the cat o’nine tails. It’s original use was not to discipline, or punish. It was torture. It had iron balls, barbs to tear the skin, and sometimes, other things like thorns woven into the lashes. It would rip the skin as it passed over. This one only has leather lashes.” She stood a few feet away from Nadya.

“Now, you must tell me if you want me to whip harder.” She aimed at Nadya’s left breast. The whip made her breast flop when struck, and caused Nadya’s eyes to go wide. Then she smiled.

“Harder!” Lena grinned and stuck harder. “Harder!” She increased the force again and heard her groan. Lena did a circuit of her body. Three times to each breast, three times to her belly, three to her back, three to each cheek, and five to her neatly trimmed mound.

“Oh!” Nadya’s eyes opened wide.

“Another round?” Nadya nodded eagerly. Lena grinned, and increased the amount to five strikes for each piece. Her breasts were quite red, but she didn’t cringe away.

“Oh more! More!” Nadya cried out when the five started on her mound. Lena knelt down and focused on her button and folds with the whip. Groans turned to moans, and her belly flexed madly as she quickly approached the edge.

Lena buried her face right in her meaty lips, and licked her button furiously. It wasn’t long before Nadya cried out and shuddered as she climaxed hard. Lena eagerly lapped up her fluids that splashed down onto her chin and tongue.

“What do you say to your Empress, Nadya?” Kyrie asked her softly.

“Thank you so much, my Empress.” She said in a voice that trembled, as her body desperately tried to get air back into her lungs. Lena stood up, and smiled. She came closer, hugged her around her waist, and kissed her on the lips.

“I enjoyed it, my lovely attendant. I will enjoy your body a lot in the future.”  Lena said softly, even while the grip of her hands felt possessive. Kyrie then sandwiched the Empress between herself and Nadya’s slick body.

“I think Nuri looks lonely, don’t you, Empress?”

 

13