Old Version – Chapter 30 – If They Want Your Attention
364 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

“Firm, but not hard, goddess.” Lena said. “Look at her face, start soft, and ask her.” Kyrie nodded. She took aim at Nadya’s firm puffed up breast and slapped the tip of her nipple. Nadya chirped.

“Softer, or harder, Nadya?” Kyrie asked her. Nadya bit her bottom lip.

“Be truthful, Nadya.” Lena said firmly. “You two belong to us now. We have claimed you. How the Others treated you are not how we will treat you. Now, softer, or harder?” Lena took aim at Nuri’s breast. Nuri chirped as well.

“Just a bit harder, Empress.”  Nuri chirped in surprise. Lena slapped her nipple again and watched her smile. Lena struck her nipples multiple times. She took aim and let it land on her bottom. “Eeep!” She had flexed her legs, and they tugged on her breasts.

“You have to keep perfectly still, Nuri, or you’ll tug on your breasts.” She cropped her butt again and again, but grinned as each slap to her bottom made her move her legs. She conjured two chairs near the end of the table. She sat down and aimed purposely at her button.

Lena slapped her button firmly, rapidly, then slowed it down so that each slap were a few seconds apart. Nuri groaned as they were distanced, but chirped when they were closer together.

“Empress!” She cried out. Lena smile wide, and buried her face back into her meaty lips. She sucked and nibbled on her lips, and her button. Lena heard Nadya get closer to the edge of a climax, so she flicked Nuri’s button faster so that she went over the edge at almost the same time as Nadya.

After both busty women climaxed hard for a second time, Lena conjured a large bed, and moved them both there. Lena and the goddess held them in their arms as they slowly recovered. To Lena’s surprise, Nuri took the opportunity to push her face right against her breasts.

“Empress.” She murmured, and whined a bit. “Bite me. Please.” Lena looked at her carefully.

“For me, or for you?” She wanted to know.

“Both.” Nuri said with reddened cheeks. Lena smiled softly, then kissed her deeply on the lips. She sucked softly on her tongue, and delved her own tongue deep within her mouth. She rolled on top of Nuri’s lovely body, and nestled herself in between her thigh thighs. Nuri clamped onto her body with her surprisingly flexible legs, and held her down between her breasts.

“Please, Empress! I need you to so bad!” Lena smiled, and lifted up a bit. She turned her body just a bit to the left, and sucked the soft flesh into her mouth. She kissed her way up until she was near to her nipple. Nuri moaned and rocked her hips against her body. Lena sucked firmly on her skin just outside of her large areola. With her mouth wide open, and the skin sucked into her mouth, she bit down on a large piece of her flesh. Nuri moaned and groaned.

“That’s it, my Empress! Bite me hard! Harder! Take a chunk right out of me! Ahhh!!!” she cried out as she climaxed all over again.

The flesh of the Others was delicious. As she chewed the flesh, Lena had little to no control over her senses. Her flavor pushed Lena into a wild and savage state, while Nuri’s eagerness pushed her to take another bite.

“Thank you.” She said weakly as she shuddered, and murmured softly. Lena saw the wound she created, and felt the now sharp tips of her teeth with her tongue.  Her teeth were so sharp, it felt like she had the same teeth the Others possessed. Immediately, she filled with guilt.

“How long will it take you to heal?” Lena asked her, and tried not to admit how deeply she was affected by those two bites, or about how she really wanted to have some more. Nuri blushed a bit.

“Whenever you need me to.” Lena nodded, and took a slow lick of the wound.

“Heal. You were delicious, but I want more kisses before I want more bites.” That was a lie she had to tell, and didn’t see how Nuri smiled at her admission. Lena didn’t want to verbalize just how badly she wanted to consume all that lovely flesh. Lena looked over at Kyrie and groaned.

“Did you even ask her, goddess!” It wasn’t a question, but a reproach. Kyrie licked her bloodied lips, and chuckled.

“She asked me, Empress. She was at the edge, but unlike you, I do this to the Others on a regular basis. I also gift them with a deep climax as their compensation.” Lena watched Nadya’s eyes, and she did appear to be completely out of it. Her smile was wide as well.

“Then heal her, goddess.” Lena growled.

“Don’t growl at me because you didn’t take her up on her invitation.” Kyrie said with a grin. Lena turned and saw the deep blush on Nuri’s face. “You’ll need to unbend a little when it comes to our subjects, Empress. If she asks you to take a bite, it’s because she really wants you to.” Lena blushed.

“Then tomorrow night, I get Nadya and you will entertain Nuri.” She looked down at Nuri, and smiled softly. “Damn, I am so glad to be yours, goddess. I would never have the chance to know such amazing women without you.” She turned to Kyrie, a look in her eyes that made Kyrie tingle.

“Yes, Empress? You look like you have something to say.”

“No more illicit encounters without my permission. If I am your mate, you are mine. If they want your attention, they must go through me to get it.” She said with a firm tone.

“How will you know?”

“You’ll tell me.” Lena said softly, and lowered her lashes. “You don’t want to make me sad, do you?”

Kyrie rolled her eyes and groaned. She breathed her mist on Nadya’s bloodied chest, and made her regenerate as though they were never consumed. She then buried her face in those massive breasts, and sighed softly.

“You don’t play fair, Empress. Not fair at all.” She lifted up her head and looked at Lena. “What’s wrong, my Empress?” Kyrie asked her as she watched Lena frown slightly.

“I’ll be right back. Nicci seems to be a bit sad.” She disappeared from the bed.

 

*****

 

“Oh, I’m so jealous of them!” Nicci’s warm naked body clung desperately to Lena’s, and laid her face against her shoulder. “I don’t want to hurt you, Empress, but I really want to snuggle with you.” Nicci’s hand caressed her gently, then slipped down between her thighs.

“I so wish you liked me that way, Empress.” She murmured softly, took Lena’s arm and wrapped it around her shoulders. “But you seem to like women more fully fleshed than I. I have curves though, Empress. Why don’t you like me too?” She sighed, and gently laid her face on Lena’s almost fully healed chest.

“If you want to please me, I don’t mind you being close, Nicci.” She whispered in Nicci’s ear. As she had been inside her private space, and was intact there, she was barely aware of her wound when her consciousness returned.

“E-Empress?”

“Tomorrow, during my nap, I’m going to take you into the Play Room. I hope you can keep me company. Just you and me.” She murmured softly.

“But the goddess! I can’t do that to her, or you!” She didn’t want to admit how much fear just went through her. She had spent a lot of time on Lena, and had only lifted her mouth long enough to read her mind. Now, Lena was awake, but she was not aware of the bite on her neck.

“Don’t worry. I’ll give her permission to play with Rachel, and only give that permission if she allows me to take you into the play room. I’ll need them to keep me warm when I take you inside.” Nicci murmured softly as Lena’s fingers lightly caressed her shoulders.

“You don’t have to worry, Empress. I was just a bit jealous.” Lena smiled as Nicci pouted.

“I know. Like I was when Hanna and Sol took my guardian. If Rachel is going to be the goddess’s personal toy, you will be mine. Or maybe we’ll take the both of you. Don’t tell Rachel though. I’ve heard she’s a bit dim and might give too much away to those she shouldn’t.” Nicci giggled.

“Yes, she is. She’s really pleasant to cuddle with, and does really like you. All she wants to do is be near you. That’s why she was the perfect choice to watch over your safety back at the palace. No one could ever get near you without her permission.” Nicci said with a smile. Lena kissed her on the lips.

“Keep me warm, Nicci. We’ll be out in the morning.” Lena disappeared, while Nicci quickly sprayed the mist onto the wound. She could only do so much in a night, and Lena had already shown her that she could come out at will.

“That was so close! I almost got caught planting the godseeds!”

 

13