Old Version – Chapter 31 – Take a Bite
380 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Lena smiled as she dived between Nuri’s soft breasts, and sighed happily as that warm body hugged her tightly. She lifted her head, then frowned. Kyrie had a small reluctant smile on her lips.

“I have to leave. When I go out, bring Nicci in. I’ll send Rachel to keep you warm.” Lena pouted. “Don’t give me that look. I need to go back to Haven. There are things happening south of the Great Dessert, and in the north. I have some things to do.” Kyrie explained.

“Alright, I understand. Do they have to do with the safety of the temple?” Kyrie nodded. “Then it can’t be avoided. In the future, I will help you with your duties, love.”

“I know.” she leaned down and kissed her on the forehead.

“We’ll take care of her, goddess.” Nadya and Nuri sandwiched Lena between them, and swallowed her up with their warm flesh.

“Make sure you do.” she said firmly. “That woman is so important that I would raze the entire world clean for her.”

 

*****

 

“Nicci.” Nicci lifted her head in surprise.

“Goddess? Did I get caught?” She asked in confusion.

“No, but it was close. I’ll leave more seeds behind. For now, you will go inside and let her have fun with you. When I leave, Rachel will come watch over her.” she said softly.

“Hm. Are you sure it’s necessary, goddess?”

“Yes. When Rachel wakes her up, stay with her at all times. Keep her attendants nearby, and keep her safe. Don’t push them to other rooms. I don’t care if she goes nuts from a lack of privacy.” She said without explanation.

“We’ll keep her safe, goddess.” Nicci disappeared from beside Lena, and Kyrie laid down in her place.

“It’s time to kiss you again, my Empress.” Kyrie laid her lips on her neck, drew back her lips, and sank her teeth into her skin.

No one else could see her tendrils appear under the skin, spread from her neck, and outwards. Ten minutes later, Kyrie forced herself to stop with difficulty. Her Empress was incredibly delicious.

“Rachel.” She whispered softly. The woman appeared in the familiar mist. “Is it difficult pretending to be stupid?” Rachel smiled.

“It’s challenging. Only the appropriate ones will notice, while the rest won't until we bring her home, or until you decide otherwise. How is she?”  Rachel was one of her Deacons, and important to Haven as she helped to keep the Others reined in, or occupied while the goddess was distressed, or angry.  They may act without her permission without Rachel's unique ability to distract.

“It’s real slow, and I can barely hold myself back.” Kyrie said softly, and felt the weight of reality press down on her.  This act was something never before tried, and could only be done once.

“I understand, goddess. She smells better then any of my sisters, even the fleshy ones she’s taken a liking to. Do you want me to do a gentle infiltration, so she can adapt more slowly?” She looked down as Kyrie sprayed a red mist on Lena’s neck to heal over the wounds she just made.  Kyrie watched as some of it was sucked away and isolated within her body in the exact same manner as Lena had already done once before.

“Lay the lines.” That surprised Rachel, but when she considered it, she should have known that Kyrie would go this far. Kyrie did a lot for her, and would do a lot more in the future. “You won’t be able to set the frames on your own at this point. If you’re able to lay the lines successfully, get Nicci to help. If you need assistance, get Ayn and Lydia to assist.  The supports to hold the Yglathria, the godseeds, is still a bit away.” Kyrie rolled her eyes.

“How am I going to hold out on her Offering until she’s all mine? It’s complete agony to restrain myself now!” Rachel smiled softly.

“You’ve done admirably well thus far, goddess. I am not sure I would be able to leave my mate here among these savages without devouring her and taking her home.” Rachel said with a small grin. Kyrie smiled softly, then her eyes turned cold.

“The Southern Empire looks northward, but have forgotten about their vow to respect the Great Dessert. I may have to sink a few ships to remind them. Or warn them that if they move northward, they are to respect my territory, and my temple.” Her eyes flashed angrily, but she calmed herself as she watched Rachel strip off her robe, and couldn’t keep her eyes off her large plump breasts.

“Take a bite, goddess. I have missed your teeth since you sent me to the forest. Those girls are far too slow to catch me, so I have to trip from time to time.” Kyrie chuckled.

“Naughty girl."  Kyrie licked her lips, then grinned.  "Come here.”

 

*****

 

“My poor goddess. She would have to find the one unique woman in all the world to love.” Rachel laid down beside Lena and hugged her to her front. She let her lay on her back, while she laid on her side, and held her in close.

“Now, time to lay the lines.” Rachel lowered her lips, kissed her neck, opened her mouth, and pulled back her lips. Her teeth sank into her skin, and her lips moved back down into place.  Why would Kyrie heal her skin when Rachel was only going to bite her again? If her skin wasn't healed first, they might tear out a chunk of flesh, not penetrate and help her to assimilate the godseeds.

Rachel made several soft moans as she sucked on her neck. Ten minutes later, Lena's skin paled, and turned to an almost transluscent white, thin trails flowed from Rachel's lips outward, and covered Lena’s entire body.

Her skin turned pale white, while the lines beneath the skin turned red. The exact same shade as the red mist that Kyrie often sprayed on her skin to slowly heal her wounds.

While Lena had the three others inside her space, Rachel spent several hours attached to her neck, made soft moans as she sucked on her flesh, and the red lines continued to thicken and multiply until they resembled veins.

Or roots.

 

*****

 

“Hanna.” Hanna lowered her eyes as Kyrie pinned her with a glare.

“I’m sorry, goddess. Solange is special to me, and I didn’t want to be left behind.” Hanna said softly. She felt the goddess’s energy fluctuate, and the throne room shook a bit. She was angry. Really angry.

“Do you remember what your duties are? Do you remember why you’re here, in Haven? Is it for Solange?” Hanna cringed.

“I...I don’t really know what to say, goddess. We worship you, and you brought us here to live forever. To live a life in the way you’ve already laid out.” She felt an undeniable pressure start to push her onto her knees.

“That is while you are here!” She said with a much louder voice. Lydia stepped up.

“Does the goddess send people away from Haven to live their lives?” Lydia asked her. Hanna cringed.

“No.”

“Did you have a job to do in the world below?” Ayn asked from the other side of the throne.

“Y-yes.” Hanna couldn’t say no as that would be a lie. She knew she had a job to do. She spent the time there as she did in Haven. That was why the goddess was so angry. The pressure then eased.

“The Empress will decide what to do with the both of you. That means you may have to come back to Haven, and you’ll be moved out of the citadel.” Lydia said in a cold tone. Hanna felt her middle tense up.

Out of the citadel.  That means she would be removed as a Deacon, and pushed away from the goddess. That was a sentence for those who loved her. It was a sentence to her as well.

“And Sol?” She asked quietly.

“She’s your lover, and someone favored in Haven. She’s favored, not because she’s the perfect lover.” Ayn said firmly. “I have just as many suitors who pursue me. So do you, Hanna.” Hanna blinked. “Do you know why that is?”

“I think you’ve given her enough hints. I’m starting to think she’s just as dim as what others believe Rachel is. If she doesn’t straighten her path, neither her, nor Solange will be allowed in the citadel in the future. That also means when the Empress comes to Haven, and Kata stands at her side, neither of you will see her again.” Kyrie sighed softly.

“It’s time to go, Hanna. If you fail again, you won’t have time to say goodbye.”

 

*****

 

“How was she so dim?” Lydia asked, while Ayn shrugged.

“She desperately wanted to please Sol. If she continues, that is the only person she’ll have in her life until she regains some of the goddess’s trust.” To Ayn, this was a betrayal of everything the Others were meant to be. Worshipers and lovers of the goddess first. Everyone else was secondary, unless the goddess specified otherwise.

Solange and Hanna were supposed to do the job Rachel just started. Between the two of them, their aggressive nature would have made it easier on Lena's body in the long run.  They wouldn't be gentle as their lusts kicked up, and incited the Yglathria to take root in the proper places.

Now, it had to be slipped in stealthily, and that made Kyrie so angry, she wanted to rip their skin off and dip them in salted water.

For centuries.

 

*****

 

“What’s wrong?” Kata asked Solange as she shivered. She looked down and pulled Kata’s face up and into her meaty lips.

“Just a shiver. Don’t worry about it.” She didn’t let Kata know that she just received a message from Hanna.

The goddess is pissed at us. Real pissed.

 

9