Old Version – Chapter 32 – You Wish You Were Her
358 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

“Nicci.” Nadya came forward, but she walked a bit oddly.

“Nadya? What happened to you?” She saw the smile on her lips.

“The Empress wants me to not regenerate right away. After the goddess left, we had more fun with the whips, and I climaxed again.” She rolled her eyes. “So damned good!” She smiled and let out a slow breath. “But the Empress wants me to enjoy being stiff like a human would. She said that if I just heal, there is no consequence. With no consequence, then it becomes boring and without meaning.” Nicci pursed her lips, and nodded.

“That makes some sense. If you take a bite of a human, they have to deal with the consequences as they don’t heal like we do.  A human can't take this kind of punishment every day. If the goddess took a bite of the Empress, then she would have to see the results of that action.” Lena came up behind Nicci.

“Come, Nicci. It’s your turn.” Lena said softly at her ear.

“Rachel’s outside,” She groaned and became almost like Hanna. “S-she can keep you warm while we play.” Her instructions were chased right out of her mind.

“Let’s have some fun, Nicci.” She pushed her against a post, and quickly tied her hands together. She pulled them above her head and grabbed her bullwhip.

“This is what you call fun?” Nicci said, but she wasn’t scared. She was excited. The whip landed.

“Yes, it is.” The whip made her breasts pancake as it landed, which made Nicci chirp. “Don’t you agree?” She let the whip land again.

“I,” The whip landed again and made Nicci groan a bit. “Yes, I do.” Lena smiled.

“Good. Now, if you don’t mind, I need to tenderize you a bit. I have something special in mind for you.” Nicci felt her middle move and flex as the whip landed. She couldn’t stop herself. She had to see Lena’s eyes as she whipped her.

Each time she felt the whip land, she could see how excited Lena became. After the tenth lash, she smiled and came close.

“Mm, your skin is nice and red, Nicci.” Lena said softly. She gently kissed her cheek. “I want to make you climax so bad.” She murmured and laid her body against her. “Do you want me to continue?” Her hands rubbed up and down her sides, and landed on her breasts.

“Yes, Empress.” Nicci said breathlessly. For some reason, in this space, things felt more intense, and more alive.

“Then I will make it real good, Nicci.” She picked up the cat tailed whip, and stood back. Each strike landed on only three places. Her breasts, and her furry mound. Soon, Lena heard the moans and the unsteady ragged movement of air that she wanted to hear.

“Oh Nadya.”

“Yes, Empress?”

“Get down on your knees and lick her button while I whip her breasts. She’s almost there.” Nadya grinned, and slipped in between Nicci’s knees. She eagerly delved her tongue inside Nicci, like the Empress had to them. She soon heard what the Empress wanted to hear.

Nicci climaxed all over Nadya’s mouth and tongue.

“Enjoy her flavor, Nadya. I will get the toys for her next climax ready.” Lena walked away and sat down on a chair. She closed her eyes and began to plan.

“Is this what you’ve endured since being in here?” Nicci asked, her breathing ragged.

“Yes.” Nuri walked up to her side.

“You are so lucky!” Nicci said in a low tone. Nadya and Nuri nodded.

They agreed with Nicci easily. They did indeed feel lucky. Since they came inside the Empress’s space, they had multiple climaxes, and not once did she try to treat them like they were pieces of meat for her own pleasure.

In fact, the Empress seemed to get more excited when they climaxed, or moaned.

 

*****

 

“What is she doing now?” Kyrie asked Ayn.

“Solange is still having sex with Kata. They have not stopped since last night. When Hanna sent her the message to tell her that you were angry, she barely reacted.” Ayn said in a tense voice.

“Hm. So she was affected, but not enough to alter her course. Do you think I should give her one last chance?” Kyrie asked her in a soft voice. Ayn knew the goddess was angry, but this was not a test. She needed advice or she would react, and possibly punish Solange harshly when only a light punishment was needed.

“I don’t think it’s your place to punish either of them now, goddess. Kata serves the Empress. Solange was assigned to the Empress before she even left Haven, and she was aware of that. She was one of the first volunteers.” Lydia nodded at Ayn’s words.

“Ayn is right, goddess. Solange was called earlier then expected, but she was assigned to her before she was called to help Kata. However, she continues to have sex with Kata as though that is her assignment.” Lydia frowned. “This might be a miscommunication between the Empress and Solange. Maybe she believes that is her only duty.” Kyrie nodded.

“That might be possible. Send word to Nicci.” She said firmly. Lydia nodded and sighed. She looked at the window and how Nicci recovered from her climax, only to have something attached to her upper body.

“I wish I were her right now.” Lydia murmured. Kyrie chuckled softly.

“I bet you do.”

 

*****

 

Nicci watched the straw thick metal rod go through from left to right, where the areola started, under the nipple, out through the other side, and through the right breast the same way. Lena had a look in her eyes that send shivers up and down Nicci’s spine. Pleasant shivers.

Lena hooked the ends of that sharp metal rod into a metal rectangular frame, and attached a rope to the frame where the rod went through it.

She put the rope ends through a pulley on a post in front of Nicci, then lifted her legs and attached them to her ankles.

“Hm. The angle isn’t right. I need another pulley.” She closed her eyes, and another one appeared above Nicci’s head. She moved the rope attached to the frame, ran it through the pulley in front, up through the one above Nicci’s head, and attached it to her ankles. With the angle change, her legs were spread and lifted enough to roll her hips forward, and expose her bottom more.  Lena grinned.

“Now, I get to have some fun.” Nicci swallowed a lump in her throat. Lena’s eyes had thick red veins that ran throughout them, and down into her neck.

It should be impossible for those veins to appear, as this version of Lena was her mentally projected image. That meant only one thing. Lena’s mind had become more closely linked to the changes in her body. On a subconscious level, she was now aware of her physical changes.

Lena took aim, and let the whip land on Nicci’s furry mound. Nicci chirped, while her eyes went wide. Every time she responded to the whip with her body, her legs would twitch, and that would pull on the ropes attached to the rod through her breasts.

“Oh wow.” Nuri looked at Nadya, who started to pout.

“Empress, why haven’t you done something like this to us!” Nadya exclaimed. Nicci’s eyes blazed.

“Wait your turn! Eeep!” The lash was a bit harder that time.

“Be respectful to my attendants, Nicci. They belong to me and the goddess. Not the Others.” She said firmly, and let the lash sting her again. Nicci pouted.

“But I belonged to you first!” She said with a sad tone, since it did sound as though the two plump ladies were special, and she wasn’t.

“Rachel was first, right?” She nodded. “Then you and Hanna.” Lena frowned. “That reminds me. Hanna was assigned to me, correct?” Lena felt like she now had information inside her mind that she didn’t have before. Almost like she could hear the thoughts of the goddess.

“Yes, Empress.” Nicci nodded.

“And Sol is a warrior, or a soldier.”

“Yes.” The whip landed with each statement. Lena put a mark on Nicci’s body with each statement, then took deliberate aim at her secured nipples.

“Then why hasn’t she started her assignment?” Lena asked, and let the whip land on her left nipple.

“Un. Didn’t you assign Sol to Kata to get her to believe your words? Oh fuck, that’s so good!” Nicci said as the whip landed on her other nipple.

“That was for that one night. Once she convinced Kata of the truth, she was supposed to do what she was assigned to do. I don’t know what that assignment is, but I did not expect she would continue to fuck my guardian and interfere in her duties. And not perform her own.” Lena said and returned to her mound. Nicci nodded.

“I understand. Shall I tell her?” Nicci asked.

“Ask her if she knows what her assignment is, and if she believes that her assignment is to fuck and interfere in the guardian’s duties.” Lena smiled sadistically.

“She's been bad.  She hasn't done her own duties, nor has she let Kata perform the ones she's supposed to.  That means she should be punished.” Lena’s smile grew wider as Nicci got closer and closer to another climax.

“Now I really want to bring her in here, and punish those lethal weapons of hers.”

 

12