Old Version – Chapter 41 – She’s Too Tender to Serve
336 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

“Eos.” Solange said as she returned from the journey to the center of the Great Desert. Unlike her sisters who could travel as a mist, she had to physically carry the attendant to the desert over her shoulder.

“You are called Solange? You are from the Empire?” Eos asked her as she examined her face, and physical shape.

“Long ago. Maybe seven hundred years ago? I tired of the battles the Empire fought, as I saw my sisters treated poorly by the new Emperor. I migrated north, and became a guardian here.” She smiled a bit. “I have been given many gifts since then. Even now, I serve the Empress at the word of the goddess.”

“I see. What do you need?” Eos asked respectfully.

“The gate must be watched in teams. I am on the night shift, and Kata, the personal guard of the Empress, watches during the day.” She stopped. “Forgive me. This is my punishment. I must ask the Empress for instructions, not assume I have the authority to guide your squads.” Sol frowned slight, and tilted her head.

“What?” Eos asked as Sol looked a bit confused.

“I stand corrected. Eos. Your squads are now responsible for the gate, and external patrols. Assign them so they do not grow tired.” Solange smiled brightly. “I have been summoned.”

 

*****

 

“Empress.” Solange knelt down and bowed with her head to the floor.

“Sol? Why do you bow like this?” Hanna said softly at the side of the wheeled chair. Celeste, formerly the Seer, now assigned to be the Temple Priestess, sat beside her in another chair.

“She is the Empress. I am a servant. I serve the goddess, and her mate, the Empress.” Lena nodded at Sol’s words.

“She is pleased to hear your words. Kata will return to the guardian’s room tomorrow. Today, you will help the Empress to ease her aches, and allow her to gain more control over the ones that rage within her body.” Solange lifted her head and watched as both Nicci and Hanna’s clothes moved without their body moving.

“I see.”

“You do, and you do not.” The Seer seemed to like to speak cryptically. “The more she practices, and gains more precise control, it eases the ache. A distraction.” The Seer said. “While her body is distracted with higher levels of control, her mind exerts more strength, and subdues another seed. Two days ago, she had control over six. Yesterday, it was seven. Today, it is eight.” Nicci smiled.

“You’ll enjoy it, Sol.” Nicci said with a smile. “There is nothing like it in Haven.” Solange then looked concerned.

“But Kata...Empress, she is your guardian. Should she not help you? I am not worthy of this blessing.” Sol asked. Lena smiled a small smile.

“Kata…” Lena closed her eyes and grimaced.

“To speak distracts her control.” Nicci said softly. “Kata is special to her, but she’s also human. She looks at the Empress as an existence beyond herself. Her body may not be able to take it like an Other can.” The Seer smiled a bit.

“We can, but it can be overwhelming.” Celeste shivered. “My first climax was a surprise. I could not control my tears. But if she has experienced sex before, she may not cry.”

“Then bring her, Sol. You both shall help her tonight. Celeste is a bit too tender to serve.”

 

*****

 

“Kata. She needs us.” Solange said to her lover.

“But she is the Empress. The mate of the goddess. I am just a disobedient servant.” Kata said, and looked close to not leaving her room.

“I see that. Now more then ever.” Solange said and sighed sadly.

“What does that mean?” Kata asked, a frown on her face.

“You ask a foolish question. You have been assigned to assist the Empress, and help her gain some measure of comfort while her body is being torn up from the inside, and you reject the assignment.” Solange’s voice was firm, and hard.

“But, you are my lover! This would be cheating!”

“I have already lived my life on this world, Kata. I became your lover because the Empress asked me to help you see how attractive you are. I made an error when I continued to love you after I performed my duty.” Solange lowered her eyes. When Kata didn’t say anything, she sighed sadly.

“I will inform the Empress of your refusal to obey. Pack your bags. You do not belong in this room.”

 

*****

 

“I have failed, Empress. I should return to Haven. My presence distracts your guardian, and now her heart is not complete.” Lena frowned slightly. Celeste nodded.

“She expected Kata to be disobedient. She is human, and has clung to the one who first showed her love and affection. You, however, will remain here. A thorn to torment her. She will get over you the hard way. The human way.” Celeste shivered as she read the Empress’s thoughts.

Lena’s face grew angry, and a branch slammed down on top of a table to her side. It splintered apart from the impact.

“Nicci. Bring Kata here. She will see how I treat Solange and learn an important lesson.” Celeste said softly, and shivered. The Empress was still angry.

“Where should I stand?” Solange asked her, and now fearfully. The Others were vulnerable to only a few things, and one of those were the Yglathria.

“In front of the chair, and to the side.” Celeste motioned to an empty spot.

“I obey.”

 

*****

 

When Kata was escorted into the office, Lena did not look at her. She was focused on Solange. Seven individual supple branches swarmed over her figure.

“Strip her.” Celeste said. Hanna and Rachel reached out and helped to remove Sol’s armor. “Solange. She will ravage you now.”

“I am here for the Empress. If it helps soothe her, I shall do it.” Solange said firmly. The tendrils wrapped around her thighs, slid up between her cheeks, and pulled them wide. Two entered her cleanly, and crossed her eyes.

Another two wrapped around her belly and made her skin bulge in places. Another two wrapped around her chest, and forced her breasts to bulge. They were unwrapped, and tangled again. Unwrapped, tied at the base, and whipped by across her nipples.

As two plunged into her from the bottom, another coiled within her, plunged until they reached the end, coiled and flexed, and bumped against her G spot. The newest one was used to lightly whip her outlined button.

“Dear goddess!” Solange cried out as her eyes rolled back into her head. “Both holes, both breasts, and my button! No one has ever done this without at least four other people!” Solange’s words cut Kata to the bone, and she fell to her knees.

“Empress.” She said weakly. “She’s my lover.”

“No, she’s not.” Celeste spoke Lena’s words firmly. “She’s mine. I just loaned her to you.” Celeste then shivered.

“Empress? Are you sure?” Celeste asked as Lena’s thoughts came through the connection they shared. Lena nodded.

“Hanna. Rachel. Strip Kata.”

 

10