Old Version – Chapter 56 – Feed Me!
272 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

‘Celeste.’ A whisper at Celeste's ear, the temple priestess.

“Mm.” Celeste murmured in her sleep.

‘Celeste.’ Another soft whisper that lightly moved her hair.

“Mm, Empress.” She whispered.

‘Will you feed me?’ Her hair was tucked behind her ear gently by an unseen hand.

“Yes, Empress.” She said in her sleep.

‘I hunger, Celeste. I need you. Come to me.’

Celeste rolled out of her bed, and with eyes shut, she walked out of her bedroom, down the hall to the right, and entered the office that used to belong to the High Priestess. She walked through the door that opened for her, and closed behind her.

 

*****

 

“Empress?” Celeste looked around. “Why am I back in the stable?”

“To feed me, Celeste.” She turned around and saw the dark shadow she had seen the last time she came into this space.

“Are you going to eat me, Empress?” Celeste asked quietly. A low laugh came out of the shadow.

“So to speak.” The shadow moved closer, and as she expected, it now had a feminine form.

“Will I go to the goddess?” A long thin shadow came closer to her and lightly caressed her cheek.

“Not yet.” Celeste could now feel the hunger of the shadow as it approached. The hunger was so thick, it felt like a thing, rather than a need.

The shadow slowly moved down her body, and at the collar of her robe, it stopped.

“Oh yes, I remember your flavor.” The shadow ripped the robe away from her skin. “I am going to enjoy you now.”

Celeste sucked in her breath. The shadow’s feminine form appeared and she could see red lines everywhere. And teeth. Sharp teeth behind a set of smiling red lips.

Celeste didn’t step back, but was pushed a step back. Her butt touched something behind her. She turned her head and heard a chuckle.

“Shh. It won’t hurt. Much.” Celeste swallowed a lump in her throat. The Kyarhi wrapped around her wrists and pulled them above her head. She felt leather straps wrap around her wrists and hold them in place. Her feet were spread and straps attached to her ankles.

“On your Offering day, Celeste,” Lena could be seen clearly now, but her eyes were as red as the blood red lines on her body. Her tongue wrapped around her nipple. “I will first eat your breasts.” She came in close, and inhaled the air near her neck.

“You smell divine, Celeste. When it’s time, only I will consume you. Your flesh is sacred.” Celeste murmured softly as the Yrneha wrapped around her chest, and accentuated her breasts with a bit of pressure.

“Sacred?”

“Yes. To me, you’re sacred.” Two of the tendrils entwined with each other, and slowly entered her. Celeste sucked in her breath. “No one else may love you. Just me, and the goddess. No Yathanae will be allowed to touch your skin. I am very jealous.” Another tendril slipped within her and wrapped around the other two. Celeste groaned as a fourth one entered in beside the other three.

“It’s too much, Empress.” Celeste cried out. Lena grinned. A tendril began to tap her buttonhole, while one tapped her button. Her groans stopped as the tendrils rotated and plunged within her.

“Do you want me to stop?” Celeste shook her head. “I’m going to be a bit more intense now, Celeste. My hunger is no where near sated.” Two tendrils pulled at her cheeks, while two pushed within her buttonhole. Celeste groaned out loud.

“What is that?” Celeste asked as a metal rack was put over her breasts, and her breasts were squeezed through the bars that ran up and down the rack.

“A simple toy.” Metal rods appeared in Lena’s hands. Without permission, she pushed the rods through Celeste’s breasts, near the base, which held the rack onto her body. As each rod pushed into her skin, Celeste cried out.

As soon as the four rods were pushed through her breasts, Lena stepped back. Celeste frowned, but her breath was ragged. The tendrils had not stopped thrusting within her, and they still tapped her button.

“Feed me, Celeste.” A long tendril began to whip her breasts. Near to her threshold of pleasure and pain, Celeste cried out as the tendril struck her nipples, and her breasts repeatedly. The tendrils plunged within her faster, tapped her button more firmly, and took her to the edge.

“Ah, there it is. Yes, feed me more!” Lena growled as Celeste reached the edge of her climax and fell over that edge. Her body shuddered, and a shiver ran the entire length of her body, and soul.

“You shall need to get more stamina, little one.” Lena said softly as she slowly pulled the rods out of her breasts, and released her from the binding. “My hunger is barely sated.” She licked her lips.

“I wonder who I can eat now?” She looked to the southeast and growled, her eyes changed from red to black.

“I need to eat. I have much to do.”

 

*****

 

“Father, if Imera is our mother, then who is...she?” Talia finally learned to muzzle her own words before she spoke.

“Imera created the life upon herself, but who created Imera?” He said softly. “Even mother would not speak of Gallae casually. She would only say that Gallae looks out for her like an elder sister. She surrounds Imera, and protects her from threats that she can not stop herself.”

“What threats could Imera not deal with, as we are quite powerful on our own, and we are her children?”

“Space stones. Comets. I once saw a stone travel passed Imera that was as large as her moon. It brushed passed the surface of the moon, and only left a small mark to remind us of the possible dangers out there. The old sky watchers saw it get close to the planet Gallae, and disappear.” His daughter paled.

“That means…”

“She either destroyed it, or consumed it. Imera could not protect herself from that beast, yet somehow, Gallae moved it out of her way, and obliterated it.” He turned and felt his realm tremble again.

‘Son. Cease your speculation. Silence your children. Visit me.’ Talia heard the soft gentle voice and frowned. He immediately lifted a finger.

“Never ever question that voice if you hear it. Imera has spoken.”

 

6