Jason Dies
159 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

GORE WARNING. WARNING!

As Jason tore through the midnight sky, he saw his intestines flaying wildly behind him. The soft, slimy trail was flopping around like a flag, but only bloodier.

The light reflected off of them, giving them more of a 3D feel, which made Jason realize that this was NOT fake. His warm, moist blood was splashing around, after all.

Suddenly, he stopped. His legs were clamped together quite tightly by some mysterious force. The badly created ridges of the hole in the middle of his stomach made even more of the waterfall, created by Jason's blood, pour down for the soil to absorb.

Right when he was trapped, he knew. Life was gone. Death awaited him. His eyes went blank, with him only being conscious because of the immense pain he was feeling. His intestines suddenly coiled around a branch near him that started from a rotting tree, like the many others in this vast forest.

As a gust of wind blew, the branch swayed. Along with it, went Jason's intestines. The long rope was pulled, stretched you could say, and a bit of it tore.

A fountain of blood erupted at that point where the intestine has been broken, about one inch from the end, and Jason's eyes bulged as he felt pain.

A shadow emerged from the clump of dark, evil-looking trees. Ever so quietly, that figure raised its hand and pointed its index finger, dripping a lusciously red liquid, at the frozen Jason.

Right when the finger was pointed at Jason, a dark mist seeped into his body.

Jason thrashed in pain, for he felt his skin tear and rip, with his eyes barely able to see bits and pieces of flesh erupt into the air. That flesh was in many different sizes, some being only 1 inch in diameter, while others were a full 6 inches in diameter. However, all had one quality that was the same— they all had trails of human blood that originated from Jason's body.

At this point, many of Jason's nerves were at a point where if there was even just a bit more pressure added onto him, the entity called 'Jason' who we've been addressing all this while would explode in a blast of flesh, blood, and organs.

Already, Jason had started to blackout, with his mouth being unable to close, and his eyes barely open. He heaved 2 breaths every 30 seconds, a major shortage. Some bits of the already torn-off flesh had even encroached upon the warmth of Jason's barely-working mouth.

In spite of this gruesome scene in front of itself, the hooded figure merely looked at Jason, not showing a single human emotion.

The figure retracted its index finger and simply turned away from the scene and started walking away.

As it did, tendrils of black mass crept towards Jason and bound him, spread-eagled, in the air.

5 chains held him in place. One held his left arm in the air, and another his right. Another held his right leg in the air, and the fourth held his left leg. The last tendril held his neck, slowly choking Jason.

Mustering up all of his strength, Jason thrashed about, but alas, nothing helped.

Suddenly, the tendrils holding Jason's limbs disappeared, with only the one at his neck remaining.

With nothing except the tendril at his neck holding him up, gravity started to pull Jason down.

Slowly, his body went lower, while the tendril of darkness came closer to the joint where Jason's neck and skull were connected.

Slowly, Jason started getting limp, and he felt his insides starting to boil. His head felt like mush, and his eyes were barely attached to his head. He had even started crying the blood-red liquid that had originally helped him come this far. That scarlet liquid had helped him achieve success, yet it seemed like it had abandoned him, too.

Then, the tendril reached the joint. It waited for a second and simply squeezed.

As if a button had been pushed, Jason's head exploded, with the pink, gushy fluid in the air being his smashed-up brain, and the other things accompanying it the other liquids that had been circulating with him.

That wasn't all. Jason's now headless corpse also exploded, as the pressure on his nerves and arteries was too much.

From the sky rained chunky, pink fluid, and below it was a fountain of wine.

In that instance, that morbid instance, a fascinating sight was shown. The sight was morbidly fascinating, making someone wish that it happened once more. Entranced, people would be if they saw that sight.

As the entity, Jason was eliminated from the world, and his carcass that was only a skeleton with some pieces of flesh on it, dropped to the ground, the deathly dark tendril disappeared, just like the other 4 before it.

Just like that, the forest was once again quiet, though Jason had never made a single sound, to begin with.

All that showed of the spectacle that had just happened was a pile of flesh and various other liquids residing over a human skeleton.

Only after an hour could one hear a small voice cry out into the dark with its raspy voice, "Ah, Jason, your flesh was very tasty, much tastier than either your mother's or fathers. I am so happy that I decided to create a lineage millions of eras ago that would have it in their genes to come to this forest, expecting great rewards. Your great-great-great-great-..... -great-grandmother is very happy. Thank you, dear, for the food. Now all that's left is to wait until your daughter has a child and she comes here! Thank you for satisfying my hunger, my children! Hehehehahaha!"


EDIT: Go check out my story here.

 

Also, could you go here, as well?

2