Chapter 13: Crazy Leveling
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Drawing skills complete.]

[Low Grade Energy Efficiency: 10+ Dexterity, Intellect, Agility for every 50 energy. Up to 500 energy]

Instantly, he could feel a jolt of static shot through his body. A new sense of familiarity appeared through the course of his mind, as if he has instantly learned how to utilize the energy within his body more effectively.

This static feeling lasted for a few seconds, before fading away.

His energy is roughly 100-something. If he remember correctly, when he broke through the 30 attributes barrier, it gave him a new skill, meaning this skill gives him a +20 attributes increase for little to no cost.

“Unfortunately, the 30 attributes barrier is a one-time thing, there’s no point in breaking through that point anymore on my other attributes.” Sherlock grimly shook his head, then thought about it, he was still happy to gain quite a handy skill.

[Exp: 2124]

“Coupled with the mission completion reward, my exp accumulation is now at 2124. It’s time to level up!” He had saved his exp for this moment, after all, with how he was rewarded with breaking through the 30 attributes barrier for the first time, he can expect the same for levels.

One of the main reason he stopped leveling in the midst of his escape is because of the changes to his body that appear immediately. If he were to crazily level up during his fight with Moriarty, he would no doubt he captured in the midst of his transformation, which is why he didn’t level up.

However, he is safe alone, no one can interrupt him.

[[Level 14 — +10 Attribute Points. + 3 Ability Points]
[Level 15 — +10 Attribute Points. + 3 Ability Points]
[Level 16 — +10 Attribute Points. + 3 Ability Points]
[Level 17 — +10 Attribute Points. + 3 …]
[Level 18 — +10 Attribute Points…]
[Level 19 — +10 Attribute …]

[User: Hao Xu (Sherlock)]
[lvl. 20]

[Health: 146/146]
[Energy: 139/139]

Marksman Composure: A natural ability to compose themselves in any situation. +10% Increase in accuracy when holding a rifle. Passive: Grant calming effect to the mind.

[Nimble hand]: Nimble Hand: A marksman is capable of killing foes from miles away, his hand is steady even when doing mundane task. +12% Increase in Dexterity.

Low Grade Weaponry Efficiency (lvl0): Grant 5% (+0%) increase in damage and accuracy when holding a rifle. Skill scale with levels (0.5x), max level of 10.

Low Grade Energy Efficiency (lvl0): +10(+0) Dexterity, Intellect, Agility for every 50 energy. Up to 500 energy.

Focus Shot (lvl.12): A basic marksman ability to focus his shot toward a single point. Consume energy to fire a focus shot, increase trajectory speed and penetration. The more energy is consumed, the greater the power. +50% Trajectory speed (up to 50%). + 30% Penetration (Up to 30%). Energy usage minimum (30) — up to 80 (Energy Increase as Level Increase). Scale 1x per level, max level: 20]

Immediately, Sherlock feel different from before. As the interface has now expanded greatly, along with the addition of new skills, he felt more powerful than before.

It was a drowsy sensation, as it was tipsy to his mind.

By achieving level 20, he now have an addition 70 attributes points along with 21 skill points. Sherlock already decided to max out his [Low Grade Weapon Efficiency], seeing that [Focus Shot] was already at its maxed, the gain from leveling [Focus Shot] further is not as great as level his former skill.

For one, [Low Grade Weapon Efficiency] is his primary talent, as he tends to rely more on his gun, increasing his [Low Grade Weapon Efficiency] will greatly increase his damage output.

[Low Grade Weaponry Efficiency (lvl10): Grant 5% (+25%) increase in damage and accuracy when holding a rifle. Skill scale with levels (0.5x), max level of 10.]

[Skill Points: 11]

Once again, Sherlock instantly feel a sense of mastery over his rifle as he held one in his hand, having the urge to let out a bullet or two. In the end, he stopped his impulse of firing his run in the room, as this would cause him quite a bit of trouble.

With the remaining 11 points left over, he gave it a thought. There’s a limited way of gaining skill points, coupled with the fact that his level has now limited to 20, it’s best so save it for a much better skill he might gain along the way.

Instead of spending his remaining skill points, he decided to save it.

After that was done, he looked at his 70 attributes point and put all of it into Dexterity!

[Attributes Point: 0]

Once again, he feel like an earth-worm is currently digging underneath his skin, as the itchiness stretch from his finger slowly course through his arm, to the shoulder, then entered the rest of his body.

The discomfort sensation make him wants to bang his head against the wall. Sherlock grit his teeth, foaming with steam as he clench his fist together, causing blood to bled out from his nails clawing into his palm.

After an hour, his body temperature finally calm down as he stood up to get a feel of his new changes.

“This… If I encounter Moriarty again, I can confidently face him without resorting to petty tricks.” His tone was confident as he remark on his past encounter.

Sherlock took off his shirt, revealing his now changed body, packed with more muscle than before, his guess was correct.

“As a [Marksman], I’m restricted to increasing dexterity, just like how [Nimble Hands] increase my dexterity.” From what he can draw from his class [Marksman], it restricts the way he can raise his attributes to only a single attributes.

Unlike the tradition corresponding increase in physical changes when increasing strength attributes, increasing dexterity is his ‘strength’, this was boosted with the class [Marksman]. If he was a [Warrior] or something similar, he would instead increase strength rather than dexterity.

In the end, he is a [Marksman], as such, he can only focus on his dexterity for now.

After he got used to his new changes, he looked at the mission that appeared.

[Advancement Mission Introduction: You’ve reached the limit of Low Grade D, lvl 20, in order to push further, you must complete the Advancement Mission.]

0