{3} Two Dragons And One Egg
66 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{3} Two Dragons And One Egg

Pairing: Black Dragon x Blue Dragon

Tags: Mythical Beasts, Mpreg, and some sexual content

Sapphire in his original blue dragon form laid a rather impressive egg it was black with little dark blue circles throughout it. His mate is Obsidian a black dragon with golden eyes and he did not let go of Sapphire’s claw even after their egg finally came out.

“Obsidian, I want to have lots of eggs. Put the nice warm blanket over our egg.” Sapphire commented cheerfully and he does not feel any weakness after giving birth to an egg.

Sapphire transforms into a humanish form only keeping his horns and tail. His skin pale as snow, long dark blue hair to his slender ankles, light blue eyes, light pink lips, and his body lean yet full of muscles.

Obsidian gently dropped a light blue blanket on-top of their egg and transformed into a humanish form only keeping his horns and tail. His skin bronze, long black hair to his hips, golden eyes, and his body lean yet full of very noticeable muscles.

“Want me to hold you up or want to ride?” Obsidian asked gently while smiling at his beloved and very lively mate.

“Lay down. I want to go up, down, up, and down.” Sapphire replied happily and gives his dragon a brief kiss on the lips. “Next time you can hold me up and give it to me, heh. Have to hurry before our egg breaks out of its egg shell.”

Obsidian lays down on the ground, his two dicks already hard, and ready for his precious mate. Sapphire does not leave his dragon waiting and swiftly moving himself onto those two throbbing dicks. Dragons with two dicks are able to impregnate dragons who have one dick. Female dragons are extremely rare and they can be impregnated by dragons with two dicks or one dick.

Sapphire eagerly moving up and down while moaning from time to time. Obsidian’s hands from time to time feeling up Sapphire’s plushy bottom, groaning at the same time as Sapphire’s moaning, and thoroughly enjoying his mate riding on his dicks. A very pleasant experience for both dragons and they did not notice when their wings came out.

After a few hours they went to a very nearby lake, washed up, and got dressed. Sapphire wearing a dark blue robe while Obsidian wearing a black robe.

“I wonder how our hatchling will look like..” Sapphire mutters while holding his and Obsidian’s dragon egg carefully within his arms. “I wonder how long it will take to hatch.”

“The earliest is a day while the latest is one hundred years.” Obsidian informed his mate and watched as Sapphire’s adorable dragon tail stopped wagging.

“I hope our egg hatches as soon as possible.” Sapphire commented while hugging and looking down at their egg. Obsidian holds up a basket, their egg placed inside of it, and they hold the basket together while walking around.

-

When Sapphire and Obsidian’s egg hatched….a little dragon who does not have any dicks meaning that their little dragon is one of the extremely rare female dragons. They had thought they would have a son not a daughter after all female dragons after all are extremely rare.

It was quickly decided that they will name their daughter will have be Gold for her eyes are golden. Her scales are black and there are also a few swirl looking blue marks on some of her black scales.

“Not going to let her be seen until she is able to turn into a humanish form. After all in humanish form covered in clothing unable to see anything.” Sapphire declared and his looking down at their little daughter innocent golden eyes. “Exchange a bit of our treasure to buy lots of cute outfits along with toys. We can pretend in-front of other dragons that our daughter is a son that we wish was a daughter. It is not unheard of dragons to dress their hatchlings in cute clothing pretending that their son is a daughter.”

“I will buy the very best. Should we teach our daughter how to fight o-“

“Of course to teach our dear sweet little Gold how to fight! Let our Gold be fierce, ruthless, and determined. After all we won’t always be with Gold. I don’t want her to be bullied or wronged or anything of that sort.”

Obsidian nods his head in agreement before gathering up a bit of treasure, transforming to look completely human, and went to town to buy the needed supplies. He recalls in the past how many dragons had tried to win Sapphire and every dragon expect for himself was beaten almost to death by Sapphire. It is easy to think a dragon extremely beautiful is weak…every dragon beaten by Sapphire had learnt do not judge by looks.

Obsidian does not mind that his mate is more powerful in strength and magic than him. Sapphire shows his gentle, caring, and loving side only to him. He has never been harmed or injured by his dear Sapphire.

There was a dragon who harmed Obsidian and of course Sapphire killed that dragon who dared along with declaring very loudly 'Any dragon who dares to cause even one bruise to my mate will be slaughtered without mercy!'. Needless to say no dragon dared to cause any trouble to Obsidian and there are no dragon who dare to go near Sapphire or Obsidian.

‘Sapphire can teach our daughter how to fight while I can teach her how to make flower crowns.’ Obsidian thought and a bright smile on his lips. ‘My dear Sapphire can teach our Gold how to be ruthless while I can teach her how to be gentle. A nice mixture.’  

2