Chapter 1. Explaining of an already known world.
53 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A Happy and short lived swordsman, no more years than his teen, without a single hair coming from his chin, blue eyes pure and determined wearing a simple leather armor with a steel plate in his chest, at his side a cheap yet reliable long sword is hanging from his waist, is being scorn.

"You fool, not only we are lost, the sun is going to set and yet we haven't found a single goblin!!!" said with a grumpy and disappointed tone a beautiful blonde elf, young and flat chested but full of contagious energy, delicate and sculpted face and body, her pointy ears ,trademark of elves, twitch in reassignment.

"Is not my fault Louie, the old man said that around here is a goblin nest" said the young man as a poor excuse.

Goblins, are well known creatures for their ugly and grotesque appearance, small no surpassing the meter with a pointy long nose and disgusting yellow eyes, as well for the devilish actions of pillaging villages, kidnaping their women and raping them to bring more of their kin to the torturous world, luckily they are weak as a cockroach, a simple farmer can beat a goblin, however when multiples of this devils come along, they can destroy stronger opponents by just the sheer power of numbers.

"¡¡STOP ARGUING!!, t...the guild can understand our situation if we explained them" murmur a shy demi-woman, demi-humans as the name explains are humans who have treats of animals, or animal who have humans treats? who cares, even though there are places where they are treated equal the general populations look down on them, the reason for this discrimination is 200 years ago demi-humans, elves and humans went to war, the great race war, humans generally weaker than their demi-human variant make a deal with the elves, the fire and pointy ears agreement, a temporal peace treatment where they will focus their forces to eradicate the demi-humans, legends were lost, legends were born but in the end it was just a stupid loss of blood.

Wearing a white robe, a black belt, and fluffy fox ears and tail, a priestess, which are an a adventurers, medic or religion prophets jobs whose specialty are blessing from different gods, hit the ground with her staff making the bell on top of it ring a low but calming sound.

"I...if we turned around now we can at least found a safe place to camp, and tomorrow we can go to the guild and confirm where is the goblin nest” the priestess said with a calm yet nervous tone.

The guild are institution of worker were they can proclaim rights and benefits, none the less the Adventure guilds work as an state founded institution which however wants to be an a official adventurer can be certified by a small fee and benefit of the easy access to jobs and more, the adventurers are separated for their rank, copper, bronze, iron, steel, silver, gold and ruby, obviously greater the rank means better paid and harder jobs come accessible, right now our copper beginner group has taken an easy quest of killing five goblins, the old man, a silver rank old adventurer who assist beginners, told them that in the forest they are lost now are an abundant mix of low level monster including goblins.

"Rah is right, we need to found shelter soon, the sun is already setting down, we need to hurry" said the young swordsman

"Don’t pride yourself too much Gabriel, at least you know where we come from?" said Louie as a mock

Gabriel puff his chest as he point his finger to the direction deeper in the forest "we come from there"

"You have no idea right?"

"No"

As Rah and Louie sight, the group with no more options walks where Gabriel pointed.

0